B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Back to Thor's leaving B-5.  He packed the large backpack with some clothes and his medicines.  No good-byes from T&T.  Holly walked him to the street  Coincidentally, she was also taking out the trash.

This may be a family visit, or a personal visit.

As Tweety re-appears in B-5 with two suitcases within two hours of his leaving, this trip was planned at least several days ago.  As to how this trip relates to Holly locking herself in the bathroom with his phone,  ??????????????

Only non-Europe destinations for Barcelona airport departures for this time period  Amman, Cairo, Bogota. 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

but he use his phone for other old/former or new connections or with some other RLC tenants or have other texts that Holly might find ...anything... threatened lmao , insulted, many possibilities

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 hours ago, moules said:

Back to Thor's leaving B-5.  He packed the large backpack with some clothes and his medicines.  No good-byes from T&T.  Holly walked him to the street  Coincidentally, she was also taking out the trash.

This may be a family visit, or a personal visit.

As Tweety re-appears in B-5 with two suitcases within two hours of his leaving, this trip was planned at least several days ago.  As to how this trip relates to Holly locking herself in the bathroom with his phone,  ??????????????

Only non-Europe destinations for Barcelona airport departures for this time period  Amman, Cairo, Bogota. 

It was planned last month. Thor had a phone call 3-4 weeks ago in English, whatever it was for it's on the 22nd 

Tweety then in our screens once again 😁 Will be watching if my theory of having some really high connections within RLC headquarters allows her to do whatever she wishes in all of Barcelona apartments .. honestly , I can’t remember another tenant so much privileged ( nothing wrong with tweety who is fantastic but an employee having more power than the employer … oh well 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Tweety then in our screens once again 😁 Will be watching if my theory of having some really high connections within RLC headquarters allows her to do whatever she wishes in all of Barcelona apartments .. honestly , I can’t remember another tenant so much privileged ( nothing wrong with tweety who is fantastic but an employee having more power than the employer … oh well 😂

the tail has been wagging the dog here for a long time,  the reason RLC has got so bad

17 hours ago, moules said:

Holly walked him to the street  Coincidentally, she was also taking out the trash.

Literally

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

She's blowing the boss, whose boat do you think she is taking her friends to