B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Tweety Bird was nice when she let Radi suck her pussy.  But then she allowed Loraine to turn her against her due to Loraine's jealousy of Radi.  I'm glad I cancelled my Premium when Radi left.  I communicated to RLC that they had diminished their "assets" when they got rid of Radi.  I have been proven correct from what I can tell.

I think many people would agree RLC made big mistake getting rid of Radi, and we also lost the very entertaining Cecilia as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think many people would agree RLC made big mistake getting rid of Radi, and we also lost the very entertaining Cecilia as well.

What makes you think they got rid of her, maybe she had other plans 🙄

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Remember, 5 girls moved out of the villa on the same weekend, and that is not a coincidence. It was also posted that she was asked to leave the project.

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Radislava loved RLC but it wasn’t possible anymore , she wasn’t happy in the villa and the girls also had her isolated .. I think the best was the way both  sides decided , RLC to remove her and she perhaps asking to go .. a break of a year or more before coming back it can be possible .. but let’s see .. we have a terrible and not interested cast across many apartments currently but also many times Radislava’s handling of situations wasn’t helping the relationship with  the rest of the girls .. I still agree that “Cecilia “could be really great and in my humble opinion , she could be better even than Radislava as she was “ less complicated “ 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

Remember, 5 girls moved out of the villa on the same weekend, and that is not a coincidence. It was also posted that she was asked to leave the project.

I was taking a break from RLC at the time, so I can’t really comment on that event but I wouldn’t believe much of what is said here about stuff like that 🤷‍♂️

I think the interplay between these five over the past two weeks has lit a fuse.  Whether the fuse sputters out, or leads to a SEXplosion in the near future is unknown at this point.  Maybe, it will depend on their greed for earning big bonus money for several weeks, particularly while there is such weak competition (in some instances, non-existent competition).

--------------

Re: Radi,  she was on-cam for a record 500+ days,* without a vacation, without disappearing for nights at a time like some of the present cast.  AFAIK, she was the most reliable participant in the  GoV, CoV part of the project ever.  (* I am sure Noldus will correct any errors.)

This statement is not ignoring her personality traits, unusual diets, etc., but that is a separate discussion.

Il y a 4 heures, Noldus a dit :

H&T baise

Mon cher Noldus, tu devrais mettre des copier- coller 

Ils font péter le jackpot pour toucher des sous au moins trois fois par jour , pire que des lapins

Ce n'est meme plus intéressant pour ne pas dire décevant.  C'est mon point de vue ..  Merci.. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, isidore57 said:

My dear Noldus, you should copy-paste 

They blow up the jackpot to get money at least three times a day, worse than rabbits

It's not even interesting, not to say disappointing. This is my point of view.. Thanks.. 

I did Copy & Paste 🙂 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, joebirch said:

Simply by her reaction of when she was notified.  She was devastated.  And if she was leaving on her own, then there would have been some acknowledgement from some of her housemates.

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Simply by her reaction of when she was notified.  She was devastated.  And if she was leaving on her own, then there would have been some acknowledgement from some of her housemates.

She was alienated by the other house mates, all Loraine's doing

• Upvote 1