B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

The precedent and protocol at the Villa was always that the women covered up whenever Bogdan or other men came around the apartment or pool. There have been a few exceptions at night...like when Nelly and the young guy went skinny dipping during a party. Martina's display has now taken this issue to another level. The fact that ONLY Martina is topless is what reveals the plot. 

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

Philo, there are hundreds of us who hope for the same thing. I totally agree with your prespective. Nelly and Martina must have had a conversation in advance of this get together for this to happen. I think like you that it surprises me Nelly would ever allow Martina to walk around topless in front of Bogdan. Thanks for your post...it gives us hope.

you right , Nelly is very controlling about 'when' Martina could be topless...

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Interesting that Lilith is the fifth dinner guest.  IIRC, she once went nude in the pool with Bogdan.

Thanks for this update. I missed that event. What was the proximity of Bogdan to Lillith? Did they ever touch? Was Nelly there? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

The precedent and protocol at the Villa was always that the women covered up whenever Bogdan or other men came around the apartment or pool. There have been a few exceptions at night...like when Nelly and the young guy went skinny dipping during a party. Martina's display has now taken this issue to another level. The fact that ONLY Martina is topless is what reveals the plot. 

you right, it a new stuff all the way.

Next step: they will put a big screen outside and look at some videos of RLC ? Imagine "The special movie tonight : the 8 hour between Martina and Nelly " Let have a drink and watch ! LOL

Bogdan will present the movie "The garage, what happen inside " LOL  

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Interesting that Lilith is the fifth dinner guest.  IIRC, she once went nude in the pool with Bogdan.

Have you notice the way look Alberto at the Lilith, his eye express 'something' different....She look a little bit like Martina....It very rare that Alberto has that 'look' in his face...I know when a man show that 'look' and what it mean....

Have fun Alberto, imagine a lot of thing, it good for the brain, love you Alberto   !  

14 minutes ago, philo said:

Thanks for this update. I missed that event. What was the proximity of Bogdan to Lillith? Did they ever touch? Was Nelly there? Thanks.

IIRC, they were not close.  More running around the edge of the pool and jumping in.  I believe Nelly was there.  I recall there was a third girl.  More drinking than today.   But today is still young. 

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You Americans need to take a trip to Europe's beaches... It is actually quite common to go topless and in several places naked

vritomartis-naturist.jpg

Noldus 2022-08-20 17-51-15-451.jpg

your right but it only when there a very good stuff is display around that get excited....not with those example... 

• Haha 1

Just now, philo said:

I guess most Europeans have never been to South Beach. LOL

Yes and remember a few times, there was 3 Russians girls near me and ..wow...what a show..It when I talk with them that I lean they were russian. I know the show was special because my boyfriend at that time was having a problem 'not to look'....