B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

4 minutes ago, Boing said:

Leia, Trinity, Tim e forse Samson si sono nascosti nel garage di B4 per 15 minuti

Now they are in the living room; but Samson is not there ... very strange he had gone out with Tim from B7

il y a une heure, winnlove a dit :

Juste une chose à dire (ressenti et déjà vu). Il ne faut pas croire que Lorraine est bonne fille... Elle a fini par virer Tweety ces derniers jours, et ça ne passe pas inaperçu. Quand je vois Kristy lui parler, il ne faut pas lui faire confiance, c'est une fille fausse (certe elle est belle et bien foutue), mais son caractère est bien autre...   

Tenez compte de ce que je vous ai dis à propos de Lorraine. 

It seems it needed a bit of complains so the evening becomes more social and more people joining 😆😆😂 That’s much better .. ( And Samson between Esmi and Loraine 🤓😏

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

That's why I said couch. The do nothing sisters disappeared into the stairway to the right at 2-9. They fucking suck hard on RLC.👎🏻

😂😂….I checked  RLC to see who you referred to and saw Esmi sitting on the table, but yeah, I don’t watch it anymore 😩.  Just like in the past I lost interest and at this point I couldn’t care less about Esmi or any of them….sad 

Just now, joebirch said:

😂😂….I checked  RLC to see who you referred to and saw Esmi sitting on the table, but yeah, I don’t watch it anymore 😩.  Just like in the past I lost interest and at this point I couldn’t care less about Esmi or any of them….sad 

I see it on top cam so I clicked on it. I was just curious where those 2 went. Fucking hiding as usual. Can they just go? Between them and the 2 girls in B7 it makes me so pissed. If you're not going to provide for us.....just screw off.

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I see it on top cam so I clicked on it. I was just curious where those 2 went. Fucking hiding as usual. Can they just go? Between them and the 2 girls in B7 it makes me so pissed. If you're not going to provide for us.....just screw off.

Yup, sisters , Trinity, Leia,  Kasandra, Ailey, Kaley are useless….I got another month and a half left and fuck of RLC 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1