B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

I think it is a pity we see Leia again by herself showing no interest joining the others .. Also  Mathilda  hardly ever participating , Marlene we know she will do as she’s pleased and in my opinion she has earned to do whatever she wants whenever she wants with whoever  she wants as I consider her the most social of them all and it is great that  she chooses the moment ..B2 we have said and we can’t reproduce all the time the same things .. Absolutely no interest apart from Kristy who tries really much ..B5 and especially T&T won’t participate apart from having events in their own place … 

In my humble opinion , there’s only one  major move that could elevate once and for all the Barcelona interest ..the recipe has been tried and was major successful …allow all of Barcelona RLC tenants to mix themselves , have Carla and Yanai become part of the villa visits , organize parties , introduce their endless circle of friends ..Does anyone here has the slightest doubt that the villas with the party mood of Carla and Yanai and their visitors , the Latin dances , the beautiful girls we have been introduced wouldn’t be ending in interesting things ? Do we forget the Martina and Alberto times ? Or have Martina and Alberto together with the  Spanish speaking Carla and Yanai ? 

Pfff , they really need to do something … two villas and not being used for, their tenants …and they sent away Ulyana , Olivia and Harley … 

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is a pity we see Leia again by herself showing no interest joining the others .. Also  Mathilda  hardly ever participating , Marlene we know she will do as she’s pleased and in my opinion she has earned to do whatever she wants whenever she wants with whoever  she wants as I consider her the most social of them all and it is great that  she chooses the moment ..B2 we have said and we can’t reproduce all the time the same things .. Absolutely no interest apart from Kristy who tries really much ..B5 and especially T&T won’t participate apart from having events in their own place … 

In my humble opinion , there’s only one  major move that could elevate once and for all the Barcelona interest ..the recipe has been tried and was major successful …allow all of Barcelona RLC tenants to mix themselves , have Carla and Yanai become part of the villa visits , organize parties , introduce their endless circle of friends ..Does anyone here has the slightest doubt that the villas with the party mood of Carla and Yanai and their visitors , the Latin dances , the beautiful girls we have been introduced wouldn’t be ending in interesting things ? Do we forget the Martina and Alberto times ? Or have Martina and Alberto together with the  Spanish speaking Carla and Yanai ? 

Pfff , they really need to do something … two villas and not being used for, their tenants …and they sent away Ulyana , Olivia and Harley … 

She and Trinity are to good to hang out with the pleb.

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I too think somebody, anybody, needs to speak up and organize more big events at both villas...a few tenants just need to put some energy to it. I mean, language barriers be damned. Martina has worked hard to address that...she has learned some Russian thanks to Nelly, and she can understand English and speak English good enough. Same thing with most of the Ukranians and Russians who also understand a lot of English and at least can speak it decently. And of course, like you said, Carla, Yanai, Martina, and Alberto speak Spanish. I know Radi spoke fluent Spanish and I seem to recall a couple of the Russian ladies spoke it but I can't remember who. I kind of remembering some one the forum saying that Nelly could also understand some Spanish thanks to Martina. So I'm with you, and maybe even RLC could put some pressure on the tenants to work harder in getting more people together. I'm still wondering if the language barrier is keeping Martina/Alberto and Karen?Kos for not yet getting together as they're living in the same building apparently. I believe Kos also speaks English so at least Martina would probably be able to converse. Just seems unnatural that they haven't got together yet.

Juste une chose à dire (ressenti et déjà vu). Il ne faut pas croire que Lorraine est bonne fille... Elle a fini par virer Tweety ces derniers jours, et ça ne passe pas inaperçu. Quand je vois Kristy lui parler, il ne faut pas lui faire confiance, c'est une fille fausse (certe elle est belle et bien foutue), mais son caractère est bien autre...   

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

And that's they should leave RLC and never come back. Trinity has done absolutely nothing. 

Trinity keeps company to Leia and her instagram activities in public … It is like they asked Leia to bring a friend to fill in the end as they had asked Daniela and she brought Buffy…But that it was at least during Covid era ..Trinity just takes showers nude and that’s it , no interaction at all ..Leia is a model , she did it all during her previous stay , she deserves the bed and you can never know ..But Trinity… 🤦

21 minutes ago, DWI said:

I too think somebody, anybody, needs to speak up and organize more big events at both villas...a few tenants just need to put some energy to it. I mean, language barriers be damned. Martina has worked hard to address that...she has learned some Russian thanks to Nelly, and she can understand English and speak English good enough. Same thing with most of the Ukranians and Russians who also understand a lot of English and at least can speak it decently. And of course, like you said, Carla, Yanai, Martina, and Alberto speak Spanish. I know Radi spoke fluent Spanish and I seem to recall a couple of the Russian ladies spoke it but I can't remember who. I kind of remembering some one the forum saying that Nelly could also understand some Spanish thanks to Martina. So I'm with you, and maybe even RLC could put some pressure on the tenants to work harder in getting more people together. I'm still wondering if the language barrier is keeping Martina/Alberto and Karen?Kos for not yet getting together as they're living in the same building apparently. I believe Kos also speaks English so at least Martina would probably be able to converse. Just seems unnatural that they haven't got together yet.

Nelly speaks Spanish quite good I think at the moment ..I don’t watch her but I caught some moments during the recent visit of Alberto and Martina in the villa and I think she was communicating in Spanish ..As for the “non mixing “ , I think RLC doesn’t want to introduce a “ mixture “ , reasons unknown .. 

il y a 11 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Nelly speaks Spanish quite good I think at the moment ..I don’t watch her but I caught some moments during the recent visit of Alberto and Martina in the villa and I think she was communicating in Spanish ..As for the “non mixing “ , I think RLC doesn’t want to introduce a “ mixture “ , reasons unknown .. 

Nelly is in B7 and here we ar are B4.