B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine again trying desperately to keep her relevancy. Like she did with Nana then Radi.

It will be funny if Esmi joins the chat and says: โ€œyou are all out of your mind with your conspiracy theories, she is a very good friend of mine and I enjoy her company! And for the record, I ainโ€™t bating for you no more! โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

It will be funny if Esmi joins the chat and says: โ€œyou are all out of your mind with your conspiracy theories, she is a very good friend of mine and I enjoy her company! And for the record, I ainโ€™t bating for you no more! โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And I think that can be true, but she's just pretending.

Not much of a change then.

• Upvote 1

Quand je vois Lorraine occuper 3 places pour son propre confort, alors que Lilith et Esmi n'ont que le cรดtรฉ du canapรฉ, je trouve cela trรจs รฉgoรฏste de la part de Lorraine, vis ร  vis de "soi-disant" ses copines!! Le grand canapรฉ fait 8 places et ils sont 6 ce soir. Quel manque de respect de cette "pรฉtasse" avec un beau cul, certes, mais que...

1 hour ago, winnlove said:

When I see Lorraine occupying 3 places for her own comfort, while Lilith and Esmi only have the side of the sofa, I find it very selfish on Lorraine's part, with regard to "so-called" her friends!! The large sofa seats 8 and there are 6 of them tonight. What a lack of respect for this "bitch" with a beautiful ass, certainly, but what...

Loraine selfish?...Never! ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1