B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i disagree, karol has been on and off with rlc for years and therefore you've seen all you are going to see with her regardless of her being with kosimoto or not.  regardless if she involves another cast member into her love making with her whatever he is to her.  it's only logical that something like that will happen because the audience has already seen everything else.  you keep pretending it's all good and maybe one day you will see that it was never any good.  however, where are you from?  you are obviously a european because you are very opinionated like all the rest and find no fault with anyone or anything.  you reek of europeaness!

yes I am European, I am even French, in case you know how to find my country on a world map 😁
So I only have qualities 😂
you seem to have a great need to open your mind because you are very negative 😉

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes I am European, I am even French, in case you know how to find my country on a world map 😁

Typical HFB.😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Am I the only one who has blocked his ass 

15 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i disagree, karol has been on and off with rlc for years and therefore you've seen all you are going to see with her regardless of her being with kosimoto or not.  regardless if she involves another cast member into her love making with her whatever he is to her.  it's only logical that something like that will happen because the audience has already seen everything else.  you keep pretending it's all good and maybe one day you will see that it was never any good.  however, where are you from?  you are obviously a european because you are very opinionated like all the rest and find no fault with anyone or anything.  you reek of europeaness!

Now now HFB that’s not nice

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kristy, Ginger and BF arrived. Looks like it's party night.

Most probably we gonna get one day the experiment of Ginger and boyfriend ..Unknown still if the boyfriend knows all of Ginger’s accomplishments , especially in this place 😊

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most probably we gonna get one day the experiment of Ginger and boyfriend ..Unknown still if the boyfriend knows all of Ginger’s accomplishments , especially in this place 😊

Most of the cases is better not know the past. 😂