Karol & Kos (2022) #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Mia, Lia, and Nana. Also, the other day at B1, I saw Pam.Β  Don't these women ever leave Barcelona and return back to their native countries. RLC must have an apartment near by where these perpetually returning repeats stay, awaiting a call for a free bedroom and easy paycheck.Β 

While I think Karol is a very attractive woman, and she is open and willing to share her masterations and sex activities, I have seen enough of her on her previous 4+ visits. I am worried that giving Karol her own apartment means she will become a more permanent tenant, I'm talking YEARS!

:sad:

Nana and Pam are in Barcelona as refugees, Mia and Lia also but not in Barcelona. The Twins got their dreams come true. πŸ˜‰

• Sad 1

It is nice that there is a gathering at Karol & Kos's apartment to celebrate Karol's birthday.

I have been wondering since RLC opened this apartment which is in the same building as Martina & Alberto's apartment, why Martina & Karol have not visited each other yet.

I think that Karol now knows Spanish because she has been studying Spanish for many months now. So, it will be good for Karol to practice her Spanish with Martina and I believe both of them will get along well if they start visiting each other.

Does anyone on here know why they have not met yet ?Β  Β 

Β 

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is nice that there is a gathering at Karol & Kos's apartment to celebrate Karol's birthday.

I have been wondering since RLC opened this apartment which is in the same building as Martina & Alberto's apartment, why Martina & Karol have not visited each other yet.

I think that Karol now knows Spanish because she has been studying Spanish for many months now. So, it will be good for Karol to practice her Spanish with Martina and I believe both of them will get along well if they start visiting each other.

Does anyone on here know why they have not met yet ?Β  Β 

Β 

Maybe they do off cam.

29 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe they do off cam.

If they met off cam and know each other, Karol was supposed to invite her to the birthday party as Karol invited her old roommates, Esmi and Marlene.Β Β 

It seems that Martina is in her apartment and she didn't have any plans for Saturday evening.

58 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nana and Pam are in Barcelona as refugees, Mia and Lia also but not in Barcelona. The Twins got their dreams come true. πŸ˜‰

I thought one of the twins had a boyfriend now. Is he shared?

I would need to see them better in a bathroom light, but Lia and Mia look pretty good to my eyes this evening. Β