Karol & Kos (2022) #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The question remains … Leia visits Karol as their friendship  has been explained , why Trinity hasn’t joined even once ? 

Leia is a friend of Trinity and Karol but that does not necessarily mean that Trinity and Karol know each other and are friends

56 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Leia is a friend of Trinity and Karol but that does not necessarily mean that Trinity and Karol know each other and are friends

And that’s my point , why not Trinity being Leia’s friend isn’t allowed ( ? ) or want to meet one of Leia’s friends in Barcelona ? How can it be that Leia wouldn’t like to meet Karol or Karol and Leia wouldn’t like to introduce Trinity ? Anyway , curiosity for expanding social circles has always been my biggest question mark 😂

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And that’s my point , why not Trinity being Leia’s friend isn’t allowed ( ? ) or want to meet one of Leia’s friends in Barcelona ? How can it be that Leia wouldn’t like to meet Karol or Karol and Leia wouldn’t like to introduce Trinity ? Anyway , curiosity for expanding social circles has always been my biggest question mark 😂

Did you really watch Trinity before asking  questions to yourself? I think the answers are simply in Trinity's behavior
She doesn't really mix with the other girls and when Leia is away, Trinity usually stays alone in her corner at B4.
So I'd say it's probably her choice to stay away from other people most of the time.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They met off cam.

But is funny. If two friends are always together they get shit because of it and when they have separate lives they also get shit.

Leia and Trinity just spend two or three days on a trip together I think they can have one separated. 😁

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

The question remains … Leia visits Karol as their friendship  has been explained , why Trinity hasn’t joined even once ? 

in Leias first visit her and carol used to get playful together,both masturbating Leia covered up of course lol they kissed and made out in the bathroom would like to see that go a little further 

32 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

in Leias first visit her and carol used to get playful together,both masturbating Leia covered up of course lol they kissed and made out in the bathroom would like to see that go a little further 

I think it will never happen. 

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

Did you really watch Trinity before asking  questions to yourself? I think the answers are simply in Trinity's behavior
She doesn't really mix with the other girls and when Leia is away, Trinity usually stays alone in her corner at B4.
So I'd say it's probably her choice to stay away from other people most of the time.

The problem is that I haven’t seen her even trying ..But since I don’t watch this much , I might be wrong with my conclusion about her..I still though believe that after watching so many girls , you can clearly see from the early days if a girl is interested or “ studied “ about the job she has been offered . And I think Trinity is there just to be Leia’s company in Barcelona .

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The problem is that I haven’t seen her even trying ..But since I don’t watch this much , I might be wrong with my conclusion about her..I still though believe that after watching so many girls , you can clearly see from the early days if a girl is interested or “ studied “ about the job she has been offered . And I think Trinity is there just to be Leia’s company in Barcelona .

That's also my view on her. Paid vacation with her and the possibility to also take some holidays once in  awhile.