Karol & Kos (2022) #1

Noldus

8 hours ago, joebirch said:

Meaning, it ain’t a news flash, they were just fucking and will be fucking tomorrow so relax 

and surely the day after tomorrow, in three days, in four days, next week, next year, I'm here on purpose

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Damn the cam glitch messed up but I think that Kos almost catch her bateing.

She stopped when she heard him move.  Then he went to the bathroom and she started on the bed but didn't manage to get there before he came out.  She rubbed herself a bit more on and off while walking round, but unless I've missed something on replay didn't get to finish.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I'm pretty sure he knows she bates

I think they're quite comfortable with the idea that each other bates - I caught him jerking off the other day too.  But it's interesting that she felt the need to stop when she thought he would catch her.  I've seen it with a few couples on here that are comfortable bating when the partner is unavailable - out of the apartment, or working, or has said they're not up for sex - but still feel there is something a bit naughty about doing it in a way which feels like it's behind their partner's back. 

• Like 1

• Noldus changed the title to Karol & Kos (2022) #1

My sub ended 3 days ago and I don't intend to resub until there's a MAJOR house cleaning in those villas,Loraine and her minions need to fucking leave!!!!! (I know,who gives a shit what I think 🤭