B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

13 hours ago, joebirch said:

No shit, that’s why I did 👎….I am not here to judge how she or anyone else does it, that’s fucked up and dumb, but from what I saw she didn’t really wanted to but she couldn’t fall asleep so she forced it. I might be wrong, but she has been dead fish for awhile now. Good luck to her 

You guys got to pay attention more about the sticky fingers it must of got uncomfortable and you guys must not know about women very well we're in the red zone.....................she tried.

41 minutes ago, RonS said:

You guys got to pay attention more about the sticky fingers it must of got uncomfortable and you guys must not know about women very well we're in the red zone.....................she tried.

She can’t do wrong, can she 🙄😂😂

• Haha 1

Hopefully Esmi will teach Loraine how to be the real deal.! Maybe that's the reason loraine wants to hang around her to figure out what Esmi got that she don't have. It's all about doing it for herself to please her self in anything she does. The smiles, the cries, the ups and downs, Make her human not a robot like a lot of these girls have got used to being.... And i hope she never becomes one of them girls I like her just the way she IS..............................💕

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, thinga69 a dit :

Judging Esmi by this last month I just hope that she isn't turning in to a Diva. This long time with Loraine might have spoiled her. I hope she doesn't forget why she's there and why her fans like her.

I have never like her.

I just don't get what is so fascinating to watch a girl spamming, flipping and avoiding all camera angles on a bed to stimulate a 'bate' once a month and you guys get so fucking excited.

So overrated and stimulated, whereas good old Marlene & Mathilda do theirs so simply & direct without all the shenanigans. Marlene even fuck a guy once a while.

Get over this "oh Esmi, you are so sexy" because she simply is just putting up a show as and when she feels like it, whether you care to admit it or not.

I just hope she leaves as soon as possible so another new girl can occupy this good bedroom.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Il y a 10 heures, Sergio a dit :

Anyway you are all really nice, if another girl did what Esmi does, you would shit on her, but if Esmi does it is all perfect and beautiful

Precisely, if another girl did what she did, they would say this is all but a show.

But if Esmi did it, oh so fucking good.

For all her so-called bates, I have yet to see one actual real 'normal' orgasm.

Every so-called 'orgasm' from her looked and sounded like the next big thing.

And of cos, girls bate on their bed alone with their panties on and flip all over the bed like they are possessed.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I have never like her.

I just don't get what is so fascinating to watch a girl spamming, flipping and avoiding all camera angles on a bed to stimulate a 'bate' once a month and you guys get so fucking excited.

So overrated and stimulated, whereas good old Marlene & Mathilda do theirs so simply & direct without all the shenanigans. Marlene even fuck a guy once a while.

Get over this "oh Esmi, you are so sexy" because she simply is just putting up a show as and when she feels like it, whether you care to admit it or not.

I just hope she leaves as soon as possible so another new girl can occupy this good bedroom.

She started great but I agree that at least her last two bates on her bed felt more of a show than self pleasure, although I don't think that she faked orgasm she certainly fakes some moving around on her bed.

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

I have never like her.

The problem is that she doesn't do shows... She is a natural, doing what she wants and WHEN she wants, no matter what... If she would do shows, we would have bating every night!  I prefer a girl like Esmi than a girl like Kristy who does it for the show ( no natural thing) 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, tatakos said:

Just saw Esmi's replay.

Probably her worst bate (that and that in the couch): panties on, as Joe said, it looked forced and eventually she didn't enjoy it...

I agree that it was far from her standards , seeing her stoping and going to the bathroom , it must have been something with that .

• Upvote 1