B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Judging Esmi by this last month I just hope that she isn't turning in to a Diva. This long time with Loraine might have spoiled her. I hope she doesn't forget why she's there and why her fans like her.

The forum members  ( and not the hardcore lunatics or idol makings and so on ..) most of the times are fair .. Esmi was rightfully criticized in the negative way and was praised in an unbelievable positive way either times during the moths she’s with RLC .. It doesn’t take much to be negative discussed or simply remain at the same high standards or even raise the steaks .. But Esmi isn’t a child ..I never doubted her when the majority was against her and as I have said I don’t lose faith in someone ( and in general woth RLC Barcelona tenants ) who enjoys her job and RLC presence .. Esmi will deliver , I just can’t oredyct if she goes further ( anything possible in my humble opinion , from remaining the same to go all the way and having sex on cameras … ) .She will always be unpredictable and that’s the incredible mystery surrounding her …for those who have embraced the virtue of patience , they will be rewarded 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The forum members  ( and not the hardcore lunatics or idol makings and so on ..) most of the times are fair .. Esmi was rightfully criticized in the negative way and was praised in an unbelievable positive way either times during the moths she’s with RLC .. It doesn’t take much to be negative discussed or simply remain at the same high standards or even raise the steaks .. But Esmi isn’t a child ..I never doubted her when the majority was against her and as I have said I don’t lose faith in someone ( and in general woth RLC Barcelona tenants ) who enjoys her job and RLC presence .. Esmi will deliver , I just can’t oredyct if she goes further ( anything possible in my humble opinion , from remaining the same to go all the way and having sex on cameras … ) .She will always be unpredictable and that’s the incredible mystery surrounding her …for those who have embraced the virtue of patience , they will be rewarded 😇

My comment wasn't about her bate or anything like that, was about her general behavior in the apartment. 

41 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The problem is that she doesn't do shows... She is a natural, doing what she wants and WHEN she wants, no matter what... If she would do shows, we would have bating every night!  I prefer a girl like Esmi than a girl like Kristy who does it for the show ( no natural thing) 

I think you just took the worst example to support your words 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

My comment wasn't about her bate or anything like that, was about her general behavior in the apartment. 

I have been reading ( not by you of course 😇  ) about “ showing off “ , “ so called orgasms “ “ if another girl was doing that and not being esmi “ and all this and the counter comments are simply the following.. If anyone wants to see “ show must go on “ , please , Leora , Loraine , Monica many times , anyone can join these girls when they perform .. Esmi , 4 months ago , she would shower and wear instantly her underwear afterwards ..she would be woth “ conservative “ clothing in the apartment , she would be serious , the presence of a tough and difficult life tested experiences ..

4 months after , she’s many days sleeping naked , she wears sexy pants , she masturbates , she laughs , she enjoys going to apartments  and be with others , she has visitors .. This is Esmi for me and I follow / watch her because FINALLY we are watching a normal behavior human being , as a good friend here said , she cries , she laughs , she’s down and unhappy , she’s happy and naughty ..FINALLY there’s a real life Barcelona girl with all her positives and all her negatives , SHE DOESN’T get advantage of my monthly subscription to watch , on the contrary , she respects my contribution to the company she works for so as being able and have the life she has in one of the most recognizable and fancy to live cities on the world . Esmi gives back to me personally the fun and entertainment I am a subscriber t9o this site , I repeat , with all of her pros and cons .She doesn’t play with “ my money “ and she respects me as a “ real life “ viewer also and not pretending showing me things to earn her living and be a robot …

This is Esmi for me and I thank her for remaining real in this environment where many girls have no idea why they are there or others who will grab their phones , check the viewership and according to the time , they will open there legs , show themselves on the best lighting camera and start pretending ( that many times they do enjoy of course ) pleasuring themselves .

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

The problem is that she doesn't do shows... She is a natural, doing what she wants and WHEN she wants, no matter what... If she would do shows, we would have bating every night!  I prefer a girl like Esmi than a girl like Kristy who does it for the show ( no natural thing) 

🙄….enough with that natural bullshit….there was nothing natural about last night or on the sofa, or every time she avoids the cams. And she can’t hold a candle to Kristy 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I have never like her.

I just don't get what is so fascinating to watch a girl spamming, flipping and avoiding all camera angles on a bed to stimulate a 'bate' once a month and you guys get so fucking excited.

So overrated and stimulated, whereas good old Marlene & Mathilda do theirs so simply & direct without all the shenanigans. Marlene even fuck a guy once a while.

Get over this "oh Esmi, you are so sexy" because she simply is just putting up a show as and when she feels like it, whether you care to admit it or not.

I just hope she leaves as soon as possible so another new girl can occupy this good bedroom.

🙏….she had her chance and she blew it….time to fuck off….and she can take the rest of her family with her 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I have been reading ( not by you of course 😇  ) about “ showing off “ , “ so called orgasms “ “ if another girl was doing that and not being esmi “ and all this and the counter comments are simply the following.. If anyone wants to see “ show must go on “ , please , Leora , Loraine , Monica many times , anyone can join these girls when they perform .. Esmi , 4 months ago , she would shower and wear instantly her underwear afterwards ..she would be woth “ conservative “ clothing in the apartment , she would be serious , the presence of a tough and difficult life tested experiences ..

4 months after , she’s many days sleeping naked , she wears sexy pants , she masturbates , she laughs , she enjoys going to apartments  and be with others , she has visitors .. This is Esmi for me and I follow / watch her because FINALLY we are watching a normal behavior human being , as a good friend here said , she cries , she laughs , she’s down and unhappy , she’s happy and naughty ..FINALLY there’s a real life Barcelona girl with all her positives and all her negatives , SHE DOESN’T get advantage of my monthly subscription to watch , on the contrary , she respects my contribution to the company she works for so as being able and have the life she has in one of the most recognizable and fancy to live cities on the world . Esmi gives back to me personally the fun and entertainment I am a subscriber t9o this site , I repeat , with all of her pros and cons .She doesn’t play with “ my money “ and she respects me as a “ real life “ viewer also and not pretending showing me things to earn her living and be a robot …

This is Esmi for me and I thank her for remaining real in this environment where many girls have no idea why they are there or others who will grab their phones , check the viewership and according to the time , they will open there legs , show themselves on the best lighting camera and start pretending ( that many times they do enjoy of course ) pleasuring themselves .

I have to disagree in parts. I believe that Esmi is doing shows but like we discussed before, she does in her own way.

In the Villa Esmi put her bikini and was ready to go to the pool when she met Loraine in the bathroom. Loraine said something to her and she took off her bikini, took a shower and went to Loraine's bed naked and both stood there watching some pictures and a video on Esmi's iPad.

In B1 she, Kristy and Mathilda did a massage show. Not the lesbian way like we are used to of others but her true massage.

Few nights ago she laid down naked on her bed and she was....very open. She didn't care  about covering herself like she ALWAYS does.

Another day she and Kristy did some yoga in the B1's LR, Esmi wore a lingerie like Kristy but she isn't used to do with those she always wore more proper panties.

Esmi is still "naive" on those shows, never went for the pseudo lesbian but I believe that most things that she's being doing she does knowing that will get attention.

Please Esmi, next time you do one of those show remember to do some stretches naked on your bed. I really miss those. ☺️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, joebirch said:

🙄….enough with that natural bullshit….there was nothing natural about last night or on the sofa, or every time she avoids the cams. And she can’t hold a candle to Kristy 

You have your opinion, I have mine... That's ok for me... 

In nearly 24 hours then we have MIA as follows ;

- B1 ; Esmi and Mathilda 

- B4 ; Loraine 

- B5 ; Holly and Tereza 

- B7 ; Ailey 

Now we recently saw Loraine and Esmi together ( both absent .. ) , B5 are couples that left with some hours of difference giving another  free comfortable bed sleeping to the visitor Tweety 😂 and Ailey who I don’t know if people care for her being present or not ..

End of August  with RLC when usually they “ boost “ a bit their presence in the apartments ..From all of them  MIA , Esmi is one of the rarest times and the couples have been providing content ..Loraine and Ailey anyone can make its own thoughts of their interest ..

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

In nearly 24 hours then we have MIA as follows ;

- B1 ; Esmi and Mathilda 

- B4 ; Loraine 

- B5 ; Holly and Tereza 

- B7 ; Ailey 

Now we recently saw Loraine and Esmi together ( both absent .. ) , B5 are couples that left with some hours of difference giving another  free comfortable bed sleeping to the visitor Tweety 😂 and Ailey who I don’t know if people care for her being present or not ..

End of August  with RLC when usually they “ boost “ a bit their presence in the apartments ..From all of them  MIA , Esmi is one of the rarest times and the couples have been providing content ..Loraine and Ailey anyone can make its own thoughts of their interest ..

they are on vacation, let them enjoy themselves

• Upvote 1