B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

7 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Ailey and Kass will go on a 2 days (at least) vacation on the 1st September 

Esmi and loraine only packed cosmetic stuff phone, and laptop, From what I seen I didn't see any clothes put in their bags but i could of missed it.

I believe that like those of us who appreciate Esmi's beauty, there will be many of Loraine's friends who will equally 'appreciate' her beauty, but unlike us, they will deepen it

I found it odd that time when Esmi went to the Villa's front patio wearing only the lingerie that Kristy gave to her with Loraine, probably to take some pictures. Maybe last night was the conclusion of that.

Here we have a saying that goes "tell me who you hang out with and I'll tell you who you are" I believe that the English version is "Birds of a feather flock together".

5 hours ago, wooders78 said:

they are on vacation, let them enjoy themselves

I wish for Esmi to take as long time as she wants , Loraine does whatever she wants whenever she wants , she’s the top diva .. I personally don’t care no matter how much time they are gone as long as we get the information and the airplane sign by RLC .

All mentioned people aren’t gone for 24 hours but if this happens , I am curious to see RLC’s update .