B1 - General Topic 2022 #33 (August)

55 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Hum. Interesting. I've just watched again the whole bate and looks like she didn't finished as she wanted. Her face expression at the end looked disappointed. She usually fall at sleep at the end and tonight she went to the bathroom and drink a glass of water in the kitchen.

No shit, that’s why I did 👎….I am not here to judge how she or anyone else does it, that’s fucked up and dumb, but from what I saw she didn’t really wanted to but she couldn’t fall asleep so she forced it. I might be wrong, but she has been dead fish for awhile now. Good luck to her 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Hum. Interesting. I've just watched again the whole bate and looks like she didn't finished as she wanted. Her face expression at the end looked disappointed. She usually fall at sleep at the end and tonight she went to the bathroom and drink a glass of water in the kitchen.

She needed to go to the bathroom , maybe this affected her and wasn’t a proper finish or at least as enjoyable as she wants her moments to be ..and this got her upset ..still , I think she calmed down a bit her fans 😋😋

It was amazing because it was Esmi and THANK YOU! no she didn't finish but that doesn't matter. I do wish the next bate she does if it's in panties. She does it in the light or in the morning after the sun hit her skin, Her skin is beautiful in the morning or with out panties I know that's a big step but she is a AMAZING GODDESS just like most of us has said.

39 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Comunque siete tutte molto simpatiche, se un'altra ragazza facesse quello che fa Esmi, le caghereste addosso, ma se lo fa Esmi è tutto perfetto e bellissimo

E sono le stesse persone che all’inizio dicevano che le sorelle sono inutili e che dovevano andarsene😂

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Just saw Esmi's replay.

Probably her worst bate (that and that in the couch): panties on, as Joe said, it looked forced and eventually she didn't enjoy it...

I don't think it was forced but she wasn't very comfortable, but she wanted to do. She was and is really horny. 

6 hours ago, RonS said:

I'm going to be nice and not tell you where to put that👍Just kidding lol

lol….I get it….to me it was a let down, and I actually followed her for 2 hrs 🤦‍♂️, had a feeling it was coming and even when she shit down all devices and went to sleep I had a feeling it wasn’t over and kept watching her. It is what it is, she can do or not do whatever she wants