Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

said that weeks ago but according to some i was way of the mark and basically dont be stupid 

I missed your comments too. Let's just say you're a man ahead of his time! It looks like others here are giving these possibilities about Martina's late night activities a second look. It's kind of nice to consider an alternative to her being with Nelly, or being promiscuous with others on these late nights all the time. Of course its still speculative, but seems reasonable and less about sex.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DWI said:

I like your train of thought here Moose. It's very logical and fits the profile of night club bartender or cocktail waitress at a bar. Which would also mean that Martina is earning some very nice money over and above what RLC is paying her. If true, that would make her one of the very few recent tenants to actually hold an outside job. That would seem to fit her ambitious personality. The more I think of it, you might be on to something. Nice post.

I like Moose's theory as well.  But I would think if she was indeed at a job working, we would know this clearly by now.  One of the translators would have heard them talking and would have quickly brought this into our conversation here.  Look how fast they respond on other items like the trip to Croatia that was purely platonic etc., etc.  We knew quite a bit about that off-cam trip.  I sometimes fault the translators for not sharing "negative news" about this couple, but they always deliver on the positive news that supports the narrative that this this a healthy couple.  The fact we haven't heard about Martina's job, makes me skeptical that she has one.   But like all speculations, I hold them in suspense before making final judgement. 

Seriously I think she loves to party.  That is her nature.  I am willing to agree with @Deepdave and others that she likely does not hook up when she is out partying; however, I still don't think this is very healthy for her relationship with Alberto.  Something is going to have to give at some point.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, I'd still love to know what perfume she uses!  Anyone got a clue???

More importantly ... it's one thing to only have cams.  We can't hear anything in some rooms.  When we do hear them talk it is in a language that only 10 people on the planet seem to understand.  We have no insight into what happens off-cam.   But now we want to know how she smells?  If we only knew that, we could put all these speculations to rest!!

Just teasing you Moose.  I too would love to get close enough to her to smell her after a shower.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BubbaG said:

Don't know about the perfume but if its a bar full of smoke it mostly doesn't matter. I just can't figure out why Al is happy about all this??? If she makes money thru RLC why does he work, don't think he use to. I'd quit live off what RLC pays and go party too.

How is paying back Alberto going?

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Only a short question, since when are you watching the two or following this forum ?  He has not worked for two years and many in the forum blamed him because of that...and the situation of tbem are quite different then the one of the russian couples. They are there to make party and shows for some time. The two live there, so why shouldn't they have jobs as preparation leaving RLC one day?

Yes I'm  new to this forum and have only recently joined RLC. That is why I ask for help, mostly without any. I can only use body language to try and figure what is going on. Please , if you would set me straight and maybe someone could interpret some times. Thanks

It appears that Martina came back upset with something that happened and went straight to Alberto who left in a hurry for about 22 minutes. All the while she chewed her nails and was visibly upset. Al came back with info that seemed to explain things. So, maybe she can continue her night out or in. 

47 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

It appears that Martina came back upset with something that happened and went straight to Alberto who left in a hurry for about 22 minutes. All the while she chewed her nails and was visibly upset. Al came back with info that seemed to explain things. So, maybe she can continue her night out or in. 

I see she is on the couch again, but according to many people nothings wrong, Ive been on this planet a long time and have fair idea when somethings not right, jeez ive had plenty practice working out what's going on in my wife's head lol sometimes think I should have been a psychiatrist  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I see she is on the couch again, but according to many people nothings wrong, Ive been on this planet a long time and have fair idea when somethings not right, jeez ive had plenty practice working out what's going on in my wife's head lol sometimes think I should have been a psychiatrist  

"OkayDoke" Thanks

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

More importantly ... it's one thing to only have cams.  We can't hear anything in some rooms.  When we do hear them talk it is in a language that only 10 people on the planet seem to understand.  We have no insight into what happens off-cam.   But now we want to know how she smells?  If we only knew that, we could put all these speculations to rest!!

Just teasing you Moose.  I too would love to get close enough to her to smell her after a shower.

Can I be in line for the smell after shower ?  I want to reserve my place....LOL

P.S. Do we have to tips Taco at the door ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1