Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

21 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I could spend a lot of time refuting each point but there does not seem to be any purpose.  I am not sure  of your end game here.  Do you want Martina to leave Alberto? There may be a better relationship out there for Martina but you have no idea what their past history together has been.  You do not know how they met, who their family and friends are and what trials and tribulations they have already gone through in life (after 10 years).  All that you have seen is her relationship with Nelly (which you hope is still on, which no one can confirm or deny, except that you would think that there would be some indication on cam that would give more credibility.  But it is far more exciting to say they are still fucking even though they are probably not.

There are many other important parts to life than fucking and I believe that Martina is smart enough to see that Alberto provides her with most of those parts.  Both of them are not perfect and when you see either of them upset with each other (whether this forum agrees with me or not) this is life.  If they get upset with each other and don't talk about it and don't make up, then they don't deserve each other.  But, so far, they always find the reason to see the good in each other and then they fuck.  

In order to supplement your positiv report:

Yesterday was an interesting event. I would like to share my observations here. That was probably Alberto and Martina's party, but they celebrated it in B-7. Alberto and Martina probably prepared the paella at home and brought all the ingredients with them. Alberto has obviously prepared a real treat on the grill. Martina helped him a lot (Cam 4.3 14:30) In any case, the pan was completely empty at the end. For our friends from the USA, Down Under, etc.: Paella is the national dish of the province of Valencia, where Martina (and Alberto?) come from, and is now world-famous. The wonderfully creamy rice stew with fine saffron is a firework of flavors made from everything the Spanish province Valencia has to offer: fish, crustaceans and meat. Martina then also prepared the dessert, a kind of sangria. Great recognition.

Watching the participants interact with each other was really interesting. The body language between Martina and Bogdan was something special... (18:50:16. Martina really has skills that probably drive most men crazy in seconds. She managed (with bare breasts) to lure Bogdan into the pool. She cut a very good figure playing ball with him. Bogdan was a bit embarrassed under Nelly and Alberto's observation.

When Martina and Alberto went home, they were accompanied by Nelly (without Bogdan?) and they were probably celebrating somewhere together (see camera 4-1 19:18:40). However, at 21:10 Alberto came back to pick up something forgotten and went outside with Bogdan (in his swimming trunks). And who was Nelly at that time?

Sorry for this long report. For me it was like a stage play, a lot was so beautiful and yet so unreal. I have seen many positive aspects. Alberto in particular was in a really good mood. Now we are looking forward to the next act in this theater play.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Do you want Martina to leave Alberto?

Why do you have to put this false strawman out there and then attack some of us as if this is our position?  Neither Scots Laddie or Girlsfun ever said they hope this couple breaks up.  No one really wishes this.  You use this as a way to deflect us from things we see that indicate the relationship is not as healthy as you and others want us to believe.

False strawman is a clever tactic but it is just a tactic.  Nothing more.

Go back to @girlsfun2 original post and tell is what If anything she said is not true.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

In order to supplement your positiv report:

Yesterday was an interesting event. I would like to share my observations here. That was probably Alberto and Martina's party, but they celebrated it in B-7. Alberto and Martina probably prepared the paella at home and brought all the ingredients with them. Alberto has obviously prepared a real treat on the grill. Martina helped him a lot (Cam 4.3 14:30) In any case, the pan was completely empty at the end. For our friends from the USA, Down Under, etc.: Paella is the national dish of the province of Valencia, where Martina (and Alberto?) come from, and is now world-famous. The wonderfully creamy rice stew with fine saffron is a firework of flavors made from everything the Spanish province Valencia has to offer: fish, crustaceans and meat. Martina then also prepared the dessert, a kind of sangria. Great recognition.

Watching the participants interact with each other was really interesting. The body language between Martina and Bogdan was something special... (18:50:16. Martina really has skills that probably drive most men crazy in seconds. She managed (with bare breasts) to lure Bogdan into the pool. She cut a very good figure playing ball with him. Bogdan was a bit embarrassed under Nelly and Alberto's observation.

When Martina and Alberto went home, they were accompanied by Nelly (without Bogdan?) and they were probably celebrating somewhere together (see camera 4-1 19:18:40). However, at 21:10 Alberto came back to pick up something forgotten and went outside with Bogdan (in his swimming trunks). And who was Nelly at that time?

Sorry for this long report. For me it was like a stage play, a lot was so beautiful and yet so unreal. I have seen many positive aspects. Alberto in particular was in a really good mood. Now we are looking forward to the next act in this theater play.

Thanks for your view of what happened yesterday.  Can you clarify what "cutting a very good figure playing ball" is.  Was there contact involved?

Then the next paragraph talks about M&A going home with Nelly and not Bogdan, but Alberto went back where? and Bogdan was where? and M&N were where?  Again please clarify.

49 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I could spend a lot of time refuting each point but there does not seem to be any purpose.  I am not sure  of your end game here.  Do you want Martina to leave Alberto? There may be a better relationship out there for Martina but you have no idea what their past history together has been.  You do not know how they met, who their family and friends are and what trials and tribulations they have already gone through in life (after 10 years).  All that you have seen is her relationship with Nelly (which you hope is still on, which no one can confirm or deny, except that you would think that there would be some indication on cam that would give more credibility.  But it is far more exciting to say they are still fucking even though they are probably not.

There are many other important parts to life than fucking and I believe that Martina is smart enough to see that Alberto provides her with most of those parts.  Both of them are not perfect and when you see either of them upset with each other (whether this forum agrees with me or not) this is life.  If they get upset with each other and don't talk about it and don't make up, then they don't deserve each other.  But, so far, they always find the reason to see the good in each other and then they fuck.  

Some people have been spewing this kind of bullshit almost ever since they've joined RLC (if I had a penny every time someone said that Martina is unhappy and would leave Alberto, I'd be as rich as Jeff Bezos) because 1. They can't accept the fact that Alberto punched above his weight, 2. They don't (want to) understand what an open relationship is about and 3. They're clearly bored out of their mind so they decide to create and track an imaginary narrative to entertain themselves.

Some of these people who are desperately seeking for information to feed whatever fairy tale they believe in are quick to point out the things they are seeing/interpreting on cam but then whenever a translation is provided, it's skewed into either doubt towards the translator or something to entice the viewers into buying a fake narrative just because it doesn't fit theirs (even though a lot, if not most of what has been translated was proven as it actually happened and could've been verified). And because they can't win an argument there, they then turn into believing in shit that happens off cam because it's the only way nothing can be proven. And even there, some of the things can be proven via their social media (and no I won't provide anything, but y'all should be able to find them easily since you know them so well, lol).

The funniest thing is whenever they say they love Martina and care about her when in reality she'd punch them in the face with all the garbage that's been written here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You don’t refute each point because you can’t.

I have refutted every point in the past without success.  But please tell me what the purpose of girlfun2's comments.  Is it to encourage Martina to go out and have fun and get fucked.  That's her goal because she would love to be in Martina's shoes and that's what she would do.  

As an example, her first point concerns her long phone calls.  Why would that be a problem?  She has insinuated that the calls are with a secret lover.  This secret lover is in GF2's imagination.  Martina is a night bird.  All of her friends are also night birds.  She has a long list of friends she speaks to and she tells them everything and they tell her everything.  Alberto is told about these calls.  But this has a serious sexual conotation to GF2.  Give it up.  And to top it off, you agree.    

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Thanks for your view of what happened yesterday.  Can you clarify what "cutting a very good figure playing ball" is.  Was there contact involved?

Then the next paragraph talks about M&A going home with Nelly and not Bogdan, but Alberto went back where? and Bogdan was where? and M&N were where?  Again please clarify.

To your first question:

Martina was alone in the pool. First she played with the ball and Taco. After that, Bogdan jumped into the pool. Then they played with the ball, i.e. threw it. Martina mastered it very well (see replay 16:50). There was no direct contact involved. However, Alberto was a bit irritated watching the two in the pool and he threw Taco into the tool. When Taco was back outside, the two continued to play.

To your second question: as described: at 9:10 p.m Alberto came back af B-7 to pick up something forgotten (a white bag) and went then outside with Bogdan (in his swimming trunks). I have no idea where Alberto came from after more than two hours. And no idea where Martina and Nelly have been meamwhile. In any case, Martina and Alberto returned to their apartment at 10:36 p.m. with the stroller/shopping trolley filled with all the utensils, including the white bag that Alberto picked up from Bogdan.

2 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

2. They don't (want to) understand what an open relationship is about

I think I am in the group you are railing against but I wanted to say that I agree with you on this point.  I do think they have a very open relationship.  I think it might be so open as to not be much more than an FWB relationship.  I am willing to say I could be wrong.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

However, Alberto was a bit irritated watching the two in the pool and he threw Taco into the pool.

Hi Berty.  I think we are more aligned on how these two are carrying on, but I am curious … how do you know Alberto was a bit irritated?

Little tidbits like this are extremely enlightening but very difficult to discern.  If I had replay I would go check it out for myself as this could be subjective.

Also … we hear that Martina tells him everything and they have an open relationship … but if he is annoyed by this and “sucking it up” … that will only last for so long.  

• Confused 1

I thought Martina did a great job fucking Alberto in more ways than one. She left at 19:38 and returned at 00:24 five hours out on the town with out Taco or Al. He's in bed ready to work for her entertainment WTF OBTW, she changed to very short shorts fixed the hair and left at 00:39 with Taco???

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

As I watched it he was so due to the barking as well.