Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

15 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Just home from an out-of-town weekend and read all the forum.

It's Monday early morning in Spain. 

Alberto's in bed and no Martina to be found.  Any hints as to what is going on?  

I can fill you in if you want, it's long but I have names dates and places. Let me know.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

As I said she came in at 00:29 changed shorts to a shorter pair fixed her hair grabbed Taco and left again at 00:39. No idea what she told Alberto or where she was for 5 hours in the rain.

I guess I'm a little slow.  I read your post, but I see Taco in bed with Alberto. 

What did you mean by "grabbed Taco?"  

Okay this is really puzzling. M came back with Taco got bra.  Al woke up and they talked and then again got hair piece. Cheery and happy walked out again at 01:09. This might be "the straw" if you know what I mean. Could some watch and interpret what was said, please.

3 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Some people have been spewing this kind of bullshit almost ever since they've joined RLC (if I had a penny every time someone said that Martina is unhappy and would leave Alberto, I'd be as rich as Jeff Bezos) because 1. They can't accept the fact that Alberto punched above his weight, 2. They don't (want to) understand what an open relationship is about and 3. They're clearly bored out of their mind so they decide to create and track an imaginary narrative to entertain themselves.

Some of these people who are desperately seeking for information to feed whatever fairy tale they believe in are quick to point out the things they are seeing/interpreting on cam but then whenever a translation is provided, it's skewed into either doubt towards the translator or something to entice the viewers into buying a fake narrative just because it doesn't fit theirs (even though a lot, if not most of what has been translated was proven as it actually happened and could've been verified). And because they can't win an argument there, they then turn into believing in shit that happens off cam because it's the only way nothing can be proven. And even there, some of the things can be proven via their social media (and no I won't provide anything, but y'all should be able to find them easily since you know them so well, lol).

The funniest thing is whenever they say they love Martina and care about her when in reality she'd punch them in the face with all the garbage that's been written here.

As I have said recently to you my good friend , your contribution here is heavily missed ..always great to get your posts and opinions here 😇👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Deepdave said:

But please tell me what the purpose of girlfun2's comments.

@girlsfun2 clearly states at the top of her post that she is talking about the idea that maybe Martina is preparing to leave Alberto.  That is her purpose.  She makes a lot of good points.  It’s ok to disagree with her.  We are all free to do that.  But you and a few others here seem to have an obligation to destroy her and her argument.  She brings a lot of credibility to this as a woman and to suggest she is nothing but crazy is hugely insulting.  I personally don’t think Martina is readying to leave Alberto but when I read her post I thought she made a lot of good points.

5 hours ago, Deepdave said:

As an example, her first point concerns her long phone calls.  Why would that be a problem?

Seriously?  What percentage of people on the planet have extensive phone conversations between 1AM and 5AM?  Is it a lover?  Who knows.  Likely not.  But she does seem to want to hide this behavior from Alberto.  Why?  We all know “Martina tells Alberto everything”.  So why hide this?  The point is this is just one behavior that is a head scratcher.   Maybe it means nothing more than Martina is an insomniac.  Or maybe she is taking to someone in the states who would not be asleep.

Yes she probably is not talking to a lover on the phone and yes she probably is not having sex off cam … but these are interesting behaviors that are not necessarily reflective of a strong healthy couple.  The question to me is why you and others are so keen to destroy these observations.   Instead it would be more constructive to point out behaviors that show this couple is super tight and are headed to a wonderful long term future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

@girlsfun2 clearly states at the top of her post that she is talking about the idea that maybe Martina is preparing to leave Alberto.  That is her purpose.  She makes a lot of good points.  It’s ok to disagree with her.  We are all free to do that.  But you and a few others here seem to have an obligation to destroy her and her argument.  She brings a lot of credibility to this as a woman and to suggest she is nothing but crazy is hugely insulting.  I personally don’t think Martina is readying to leave Alberto but when I read her post I thought she made a lot of good points.

Seriously?  What percentage of people on the planet have extensive phone conversations between 1AM and 5AM?  Is it a lover?  Who knows.  Likely not.  But she does seem to want to hide this behavior from Alberto.  Why?  We all know “Martina tells Alberto everything”.  So why hide this?  The point is this is just one behavior that is a head scratcher.   Maybe it means nothing more than Martina is an insomniac.  Or maybe she is taking to someone in the states who would not be asleep.

Yes she probably is not talking to a lover on the phone and yes she probably is not having sex off cam … but these are interesting behaviors that are not necessarily reflective of a strong healthy couple.  The question to me is why you and others are so keen to destroy these observations.   Instead it would be more constructive to point out behaviors that show this couple is super tight and are headed to a wonderful long term future.

Just a thought (and I have no opinion either way). Maybe she speaks to someone in a different time zone?  I'm in California and a very good friend I speak with 2-3x/week lives in Israel. With a 10 hour time difference, I sometimes call him at 11PM (9AM his time).  Doesn't work well for me as I wake up at 4:30AM to start my work day.  So...she could be talking to someone in a different time zone.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Seriously?  What percentage of people on the planet have extensive phone conversations between 1AM and 5AM?  Is it a lover?  Who knows.  Likely not.  But she does seem to want to hide this behavior from Alberto.  Why?  We all know “Martina tells Alberto everything”.  So why hide this?  The point is this is just one behavior that is a head scratcher.   Maybe it means nothing more than Martina is an insomniac.  Or maybe she is taking to someone in the states who would not be asleep......

Aha, I understand, but if you post a lot (more or less meaningful), don't you also expect feedback? Or is this just to empty the brain ? Then there are also reactions that you may not like. So what...🤷‍♂️

But to talk about destruction here is too dramatic....read some of the comments in the political area of the forum, then you might talk about destroying...😉

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, yelt said:

@ddhm, Thank you for responding. Good to read your wisdom! I appreciate your non-combatant delivered response and always respect for another’s opinion.  A temperament many on the forum self-included could benefit and learn from you. 

Yes, I too agree with all you’ve said, and all good couples have healthy disagreements, and cold moments! However, Are we still watching entertainment? At present I do not have a love interest, I keep abnormal hours no woman has understood, and for those that want more, there are some very cold moments! I am impressed (as should we all) to not have read about Martina's overnight adventures. What a relief? A sign of maturity? Could it be short lived when school returns or with the arrival of her social buddies?

At the ripe old age of 30 or 31, I sense from past and present information on this forum, Alberto has learned, no invested, not more about Martina but how to be a better loving partner to Martina? He has always been there mentally but socially he seems to have gotten out of his shell.

I am guessing as they are still together, there might be a pause not only with the entertainment agreement (RLC) but perhaps something deeper has developed other than FWB, leading to extensive conversation and feelings and thoughts? 

Does Martina still have the long nightly secretive conversations with her friends; on the balcony or long walks with Taco? 

She will never lose the feeling and need to have another female in her life?

To be continued.  Good night!

I believe Martina has lots of secrets that have gone beyond Alberto’s knowledge, and from time to time someone here on the forum will share a secret from her past. I am hoping for those secrets or problems that may have followed her brother, her family will not follow her. Don't hear much about her sister. Do they even speak?Consider her one secret with the late-night callers; is she really trying to hide those from Alberto? 

I know we all have secrets and some perhaps good and some not so good. However, in my opinion (my humbling opinion) she is not much younger than a lot of us, with plenty of time to spare or not, and she is very ambitious.  Martina may in short order, despite her self-help reading discoveries, desire to learn subject matter quickly; she may not realize the time is now to come clean with Alberto and if not, it will not be something she can retrieve or fix with sex. 

Just a thought but does anyone think drugs or alcohol may beginning to plague Martina. And her boredom, does it continue off camera, unproven sometimes daily visitations with Nelly(alcohol and drugs)? Or with all of life's feeling exploding in her mind, is it something she is fueling alone. Something to watch. 

I am hopeful someone will advise her that to accomplish those long-term goals, she should stop the time lost now which she will never get back later.  Perhaps to be successful in the future she may need to direct the energy and love into the one who knows her best and has shared her life and has (I believe) loved her nearly for 10+ years (Alberto). Alberto (his love, his patience) in part has been the reason she has the future goals today and not possibly leading a distressed life. I am not saying her life will fail but it can only strengthen if she directs her efforts with Alberto. Nor I am saying he is the answer to all her life questions. 

Lastly, I also believe that which @ddhmcalls boredom, if it worthens, could be an obstacle for Martina.  Perhaps Martina not realizing this boredom, could it make life harder with Alberto? And as for the secrets she keeps, until she matures, removes the diapers and realizes Alberto should be a part of her future, she should invest in him as he does in her or perhaps she may always be an entertainer, starved for social attention. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1