Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

1 hour ago, BubbaG said:

Thanks, I didn't know that. That explains a lot. I appreciate Your help.

And the next question: how can Martina had so much money at that time to help the projet of Alberto ? Where that money came from ? a special  job she was doing ? If there were so much money how they end up in RLC ?

• Upvote 1

About the 'job' that martina could be doing at night:

Dumb and Dumber: you have more and more people not thinking like you , you have a lot of work to do: write in the forum again and again the same stuff .....

An advice: learn how to do some copy and paste, ask Dr Google

We all waiting.....wake up !!! LOL

P.S. Oh my god, it like Friday night for me, lot of fun LOL. Martina toll me "it so funny to see you all writing those stuff and I'm making more money, go for it, I love you all except Dumb and Dumber !!!"  

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

About the 'job' that martina could be doing at night:

Dumb and Dumber: you have more and more people not thinking like you , you have a lot of work to do: write in the forum again and again the same stuff .....

An advice: learn how to do some copy and paste, ask Dr Google

We all waiting.....wake up !!! LOL

P.S. Oh my god, it like Friday night for me, lot of fun LOL. Martina toll me "it so funny to see you all writing those stuff and I'm making more money, go for it, I love you all except Dumb and Dumber !!!"  

You don’t love Dumb and Dumber!  I am devastated.  At least you spelled Dumb and Dumber correctly.  Good Night GF2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Got your point.

It may have been a bit irritating for some that Martina went topless in the pool and Bogdan was with her. The only question is what new has Bogdan seen? Bare breasts can be seen on Spanish beaches of all sizes and ages, so what's the problem. Guess we're all just waiting to see her at least topless. Whether you saw her pussy, I can't say, I didn't look too closely. We should all know her revealing ways, I don't think anyone involved had a problem with it on Sat.

I found the wonderful paella much more interesting... we know thar Alberto can cook very good. I'm a fan of the original Valencian paella and eat it whenever I'm nearby in a small restaurant... life couldn't be better.🥘😋

You mention that Martina and Bogdan were in the pool, no ! it was at the beach base on your reasoning  (topless = topless beach). Bare breast can be seen at any friends reunion ? Think a little more before you write but we like it anyway do it again, it funny.

P.S Yes the paella look so good your right ! But we all know because it was Alberto paella and we all know that you really love Alberto. Yes we like Alberto but not in the deep way you have for him. It ok too, we don't mind. We have place for everybody here. Have fun like the rest of us !!!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

You don’t love Dumb and Dumber!  I am devastated.  At least you spelled Dumb and Dumber correctly.  Good Night GF2

Big kiss to you too Dumb and Dumber....we know that we have a special bond and it only the beginning like in a movie... remember I have already worked in the entertainment world.

You know my philosophy: have constructive exchanges and full of fun !!! LOL

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Big kiss to you too Dumb and Dumber....we know that we have a special bond and it only the beginning like in a movie... remember I have already worked in the entertainment world.

You know my philosophy: have constructive exchanges and full of fun !!! LOL

You have a lot to work on GF2 .  You would be far better off being nice to me.  You can’t make a movie without a plot.  Good luck.LOL No kiss yet.

• Upvote 1

Okay, so what's the excitement for tomorrow? Albert has gone to work. Martina didn't get fully nude tonight and pushed him away at one point while teasing with legs spread apart. Poor Al "made his bed (literally) and has to sleep in it". LOL

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BubbaG said:

It appears that Martina came back upset with something that happened and went straight to Alberto who left in a hurry for about 22 minutes. All the while she chewed her nails and was visibly upset. Al came back with info that seemed to explain things. So, maybe she can continue her night out or in. 

Alberto, Alberto, .... hurry, come quick, some strange guy was following me around sniffing my hair! 😨

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

You mention that Martina and Bogdan were in the pool, no ! it was at the beach base on your reasoning  (topless = topless beach). Bare breast can be seen at any friends reunion ? Think a little more before you write but we like it anyway do it again, it funny.

P.S Yes the paella look so good your right ! But we all know because it was Alberto paella and we all know that you really love Alberto. Yes we like Alberto but not in the deep way you have for him. It ok too, we don't mind. We have place for everybody here. Have fun like the rest of us !!!

😂Sorry, it seems to me that you are two persons. One person, Martina, advises anyone who comes across her to fuck wherever possible, to have a party, etc. to have maximum fun.The other person, seems to me to be very prudish. Where do you live and in which century? I thought you were more modern... someone can be wrong.

Unfortunately, you have also proven very often that you don't think when you write something. Welcome to the club.

I think your problem is that at the meeting nothing happened between your beloved Nelly (do you really have any place left?) and Martina... I can understand your disappointment.

Maybe you're thinking a bit about the difference between loving and liking someone, could help but I don't want to overwhelm you mentally.

Never eaten a wonderful paella, a pity for you, but fast food is supposed to taste like something. Enjoy it and have fun 😁.

7 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

we all know that you really love Alberto. Yes we like Alberto but not in the deep way you have for him. It ok too, we don't mind. We have place for everybody here. Have fun like the rest of us !!!

Haven't you worked it out yet @Adalbert is Alberto

• Haha 1