Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

9 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

I can't conceive this relationship open or not. If you care for someone and know you are hurting them, He may not show it too much but body language says it all. I agree with some others that they don't share everything. I also don't think Martina brings home anyone for sex, except Nelly, which I've got video's of in both apartments. he thing that bothers me is how easy it is to get forgiveness from Alberto, maybe feeling bad about it till next time. Can't wait to see what drama brings tonight (Friday, no work for Alberto) Bet he sits on the patio and still doesn't get any nookie.

Funny to me that for a very long time we all talked and agreed on how open these two were and “Martina tells him everything” and now suddenly it seems like she is hiding things from him.  Not really sure what to believe really.

Also as for why Alberto puts up with it … this is obvious, he has an amazing woman really and as someone said recently is punching above his weight class.  But if it’s true that she is abusing his trust and affections for her, he too will get decide enough is enough.  I’m just not sure what we are really seeing right now with all of this.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Funny to me that for a very long time we all talked and agreed on how open these two were and “Martina tells him everything” and now suddenly it seems like she is hiding things from him.  Not really sure what to believe really.

Also as for why Alberto puts up with it … this is obvious, he has an amazing woman really and as someone said recently is punching above his weight class.  But if it’s true that she is abusing his trust and affections for her, he too will get decide enough is enough.  I’m just not sure what we are really seeing right now with all of this.

I agree it's a strange situation. I think he properly figures it's better to have a good looking young thing running around and may get some every now and then than nothing at all.

really hate that about this whole drama, let's face it that's what it is.

Even when school starts again, Martina will have to slow down a bit but she will continue her nights out on the weekend so not much change in sight.

The long weekend nights start in just a few hours and we know what that means for Martina. Martina make sure you take your vitamin supplements and don't forget the pills...

P.S. Martina put a piece of paper with your address in your underwear or bra to make sure someone can drive you home in case of an emergency of being unconscious at some point. 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When the room starts to spin we'll see who pukes first.   :biggrin:

I love it when two people rush to the toilet with their hands over their mouths. Who will get there first.  OR  you rush to the toilet only to find someone else got there first, damn .... sink?, tub?   😨

Alright... FUCK that damn little light in their bedroom.  They're doing that on purpose and for WHAT?  😠  These fucking cameras suck ass and they figured out how to blind them.

Covering cameras (BIG no no), hiding from cameras and now blinding cameras are all the same damn thing!!  This is complete horseshit.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

When Alberto arrives and after taking his shower, she's going to offer him a free oil change to apologize for her behavior yesterday.....Oh my god, I've seen too many movies.... ::)

then go and do exactly what she wants, the guys got to grow a pair 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 16 minutes, MountainSwede a dit :

C'est juste bizarre !  

NON,  C'est la conne de Martina qui fait cela pour nous emmerder et qui n'aime pas nos commentaires à son sujet .

de toutes les façons, elle s'en branle de ce que nous écrivons, elle vient de donner à Alberto un petit dessert

et comme cela , elle pourra se barrer ce soir avec ses amis et aller faire la fête et plus .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Maybe we are seeing all there is to see. Martina stays up till 4am, plays video games, phone time with friends, sleeps till 12 noon. Not to sit around in an empty apartment, she visits her friends Nelly and Bogdan, jumps in the pool, hangs out, smokes, maybe a drink. Home to Alberto, some dinner, TV, maybe prepare to go out that night and hang with friends ... more smoking and drinking.  Repeat. The affair between Martina and Nelly is in the past. Her off camera sexual liaisons are a fantasy. She doesn't tell Alberto, because there is nothing to tell. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2