Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

Hmmm… since Paul rejoined the project , it is the first time I believe that Leora masturbates for the second day in a row … I don’t want to go into happiness of sexual life , but when you have the real deal next to you and you masturbate once again , well , anyone can make his/her own conclusions as I have made mine .. who knows ? Leora too horny and Paul having his most monthly “ Uncle visit “ …🤣🤨🧐🤔😁🙃🙃

I prefer to think that she likes her bates and Paul

both provide a different sensation

But and she does have a lovely butt

as I always say

lube and push slowly

and

I hope she cums when she bates

because why fake it when you don't have to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, peking said:

I prefer to think that she likes her bates and Paul

both provide a different sensation

But and she does have a lovely butt

as I always say

lube and push slowly

and

I hope she cuts when she bates

because why fake it when you don't have to.

After everything she's done on cam and with Paul all these years and as much as she loves anal why hasn't he encouraged Paul to poke her in the rear?  He uses his finger in her lovely bottom frequently and did back in Russia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

...Paul all these years...

When it comes to sex, I tend to think Paul is conservative, very conservative.

I have seen bits of them having sex/bj's but only once from start to finish  that was enough but I do that with all of em.

I've seen him giving her face twice and she should give him instructions when doing it

he should be eating her like she was a plate of food and he was very hungry and spend some time down there.

well, I've said too much about that very lucky guy(I can only speak of the physical and nothing else)