Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You can't help but notice that Paul and Leora are a loving couple.

I don't know if anyone noticed this but after Leora masturbated, and Paul came back from the gym, she went to hug him to say hello. A small gesture of affection but it makes it clear that even if Leora breaks her ass with vibrators she cares about him. In my opinion peking with his comment came close, Leora likes to masturbate but she also likes to be with Paul.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know if anyone noticed this but after Leora masturbated, and Paul came back from the gym, she went to hug him to say hello. A small gesture of affection but it makes it clear that even if Leora breaks her ass with vibrators she cares about him. In my opinion peking with his comment came close, Leora likes to masturbate but she also likes to be with Paul.

Also as mentioned before, he is more tactile too, little touches and pats as he passes or stands behind her. Tiny things they say to each other as well. That kind of thing is more romantic than buying a huge present. Remember, they were never a rampant couple anyway, and after 10 years, how many couples are always at it? None i know of. Their sex life is much more realistic than, say, someone having it away with multiple partners every week. Funny how people's views of reality can change depending on circumstances. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Also as mentioned before, he is more tactile too, little touches and pats as he passes or stands behind her. Tiny things they say to each other as well. That kind of thing is more romantic than buying a huge present. Remember, they were never a rampant couple anyway, and after 10 years, how many couples are always at it? None i know of. Their sex life is much more realistic than, say, someone having it away with multiple partners every week. Funny how people's views of reality can change depending on circumstances. 

a big love ❤️