Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

1 hour ago, peking said:

When it comes to sex, I tend to think Paul is conservative, very conservative.

I have seen bits of them having sex/bj's but only once from start to finish  that was enough but I do that with all of em.

I've seen him giving her face twice and she should give him instructions when doing it

he should be eating her like she was a plate of food and he was very hungry and spend some time down there.

well, I've said too much about that very lucky guy(I can only speak of the physical and nothing else)

He tongued her to orgasm yesterday.  I prefer when she sits on his face and humps his face. Remember Maya?  She's sit on Stephan and he new BF's faces and slide her pusssy forward and backwards. Then lean back and slide her asshole over their mouth and chin.   Miss her.

But Leora has infrequently cum in Paul's mouth. Very sexy to watch.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hmmm… since Paul rejoined the project , it is the first time I believe that Leora masturbates for the second day in a row … I don’t want to go into happiness of sexual life , but when you have the real deal next to you and you masturbate once again , well , anyone can make his/her own conclusions as I have made mine .. who knows ? Leora too horny and Paul having his most monthly “ Uncle visit “ …🤣🤨🧐🤔😁🙃🙃

Are you talking from a mans view or a woman's? From an man's point of view, yes I agree but I have no idea from a woman's point of view would be.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, peking said:

When it comes to sex, I tend to think Paul is conservative, very conservative.

I have seen bits of them having sex/bj's but only once from start to finish  that was enough but I do that with all of em.

I've seen him giving her face twice and she should give him instructions when doing it

he should be eating her like she was a plate of food and he was very hungry and spend some time down there.

well, I've said too much about that very lucky guy(I can only speak of the physical and nothing else)

I think one of the main issues that hardly  ever is mentioned ( for obvious reasons 😶😁 ) it is the fact that Leora also isn’t any sexual experienced person . Her sex life has been with a guy we see her the last 9 years , she possibly had / has some adventures in Prague and many things are unclear before Paul .

The majority can agree I believe that as nice as she can masturbate , her sex skills aren’t of anything spectacular , despite most people blaming Paul , I don’t think she also provides / does anything remarkable apart from the swallowing which isn’t any special sex skill . I don’t think she makes any particular blowjob or the majority can praise her for being fantastic in sex positions . Again , Paul it is to be blamed of course 😂 but , in my humble opinion , she’s just a typical woman with sex and nothing special . 

I believe if she had more sex experiences , she would for sure provide some really nice sessions , but in general , I think credit should be given for her masturbations and not for her sex .

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Are you talking from a mans view or a woman's? From an man's point of view, yes I agree but I have no idea from a woman's point of view would be.

It isn’t weird for a woman to masturbate even if her sex life is very frequent , after all , it is Leora who can satisfy herself even while making sex by playing with herself . Since Paul rejoined , Leora’s masturbations have massively reduced ( very normal obviously as she gets physical and not technical - toys - pleasure .. ) but two days in a row was a surprise , for me , most of Leora’s things nowadays is part of a show , I appreciate some out of the blue sessions with Paul , especially with lights turned off , really late morning hours when she blowjobed him once or the early afternoon sessions with the natural light rather than the 22:00- 01:00 time frame for shows where you can many times see her while having sex checking her position at the mirror , how she poses her ass on cameras and many minor details giving this impression .

On the other hand , viewers love it ,she fulfills her exhibitionism passion and the need to feel and be watched , so , it is all great . But as a woman and how she pleases herself when her “ eternal “ boyfriend has been missing for months , she can only give the answers of what she believes . 

• Haha 1