B1 - General Topic 2022 #34 (August / September)

Let’s hope that girls will go , girls will come BUT the one and only Marlene stays ..Always the one who LIVES her life her own away , style and exactly the way she wishes without being bothered by anyone or anything and doing things as she’s pleased .

I think we can say “ Welcome Mr.9 “ if I am correct 😇 I can’t think of the tenant of 2022 but Marlene 😇

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope that girls will go , girls will come BUT the one and only Marlene stays ..Always the one who LIVES her life her own away , style and exactly the way she wishes without being bothered by anyone or anything and doing things as she’s pleased .

I think we can say “ Welcome Mr.9 “ if I am correct 😇 I can’t think of the tenant of 2022 but Marlene 😇

Yep, He visit B1 with his friend a few days ago, but it was only a pit stop.

there is some enlightened person in this forum who claimed that Marlene like all the girls found her lovers at the disco, she left B5 at 6.17 and arrived home with her boyfriend of the day at 6.40, gee she must have a special technique to find a guy in two minutes, or maybe she has other more profitable techniques

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Anyone else think her attitude to no 9 is a bit different? More affectionate and talkative.

Yes, sat and thought the same thing. At least he has a longer "audience"
Back in bed now