Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Swede. Unless they perform a 69 on each other. Or give a double blow job to Kos, I don't think anyone cares

Little harsh . . . it was just a comment since we haven't seen the twins in quite some time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Alberto sleeping on the couch whilst Martina gets ready to go out at 12.40am no wonder her sleep patterns upside down, so no sex at night as far as we know obvisley  and no sex during the day what exactly is her role on RLC 

no sex for Alberto but for Martina, a 'full' night of pleasure for sure...

Definitely, there is a change in the relationship between the 2. Martina would gladly (every time) give Alberto an oil change before spending her nights out to make sure he was ok and that it gave her a clear conscience to do what she wanted with her nights out.  But this pattern doesn't seem to be followed anymore.....

We agree, to some extent, Alberto can't do much about that changes Martina is making to there 'open' relationship they have....

But for us, it's unfortunate because the most interesting thing now is happening outside of RLC, we are left with the 'crumbs'...

Martina make a lot of money outside and fun so RLC is just to have a free apartment, a place to eat and sleep between party. Alberto is there to take care of the apartment...

Martina is very lucky, I hope she realizes that...When life becomes too 'easy', we forget that it is often the collaboration of people around us that make it 'easy' and sometimes it becomes too late to realize it...  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, jackassforlife said:

I don't know if someone had already said it but the apartment of M&A and K&K must be really very close (maybe upstairs) because we hear Karol's birthday.

M&A apartment:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

K&K apartment:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Someone should complain about the noise !! 😝

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

no sex for Alberto but for Martina, a 'full' night of pleasure for sure...

Definitely, there is a change in the relationship between the 2. Martina would gladly (every time) give Alberto an oil change before spending her nights out to make sure he was ok and that it gave her a clear conscience to do what she wanted with her nights out.  But this pattern doesn't seem to be followed anymore.....

We agree, to some extent, Alberto can't do much about that changes Martina is making to there 'open' relationship they have....

But for us, it's unfortunate because the most interesting thing now is happening outside of RLC, we are left with the 'crumbs'...

Martina make a lot of money outside and fun so RLC is just to have a free apartment, a place to eat and sleep between party. Alberto is there to take care of the apartment...

Martina is very lucky, I hope she realizes that...When life becomes too 'easy', we forget that it is often the collaboration of people around us that make it 'easy' and sometimes it becomes too late to realize it...  

I see someone is confused about your posting personally I thought it was very well put, dont know when she came back in but I was surprised to see her 

14 hours ago, jackassforlife said:

I don't know if someone had already said it but the apartment of M&A and K&K must be really very close (maybe upstairs) because we hear Karol's birthday.

M&A apartment:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

K&K apartment:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

You can also check the discussion on 17.08.2022 (Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18 page 24). There are also given some infos regarding your question.

• Thanks 1

On 9/2/2022 at 11:33 AM, JenniferMom said:

This is another interesting observation that I see and digest for the first time.  Can anyone validate this?

It would explain perhaps why Martina does not visit the other apartments as much as the others do.  It would also explain why sex with Nelly as moved off-cam.  In fact it would explain Bogdan’s disapproval more compellingly.  He is not so opposed to Nelly having a bisexual fling but as management he does not want to do it on cam.

Lots of interesting aspects if this is true, ie RLC wants to keep the Russians and non-Russians a bit isolated.

I am sure there will be many reasons for why RLC does not have the locals mix (if so) or if it their choice (comfort level perhaps)? I am quite sure Martina and Alberto are aware of their new neighbors, possibly through a text from Nelly? For me the question is why M&A would not want to mix with their Russian guest? Could it be because of Nelly? They all know of the bisexual relationship of Nelly and Martina? Could it be Nelly is liked by very few and another reason they would prefer not to mingle with Martina as well?

Your statement indicates you believe Martina and Nelly continue to have sex off camera, I am not so sure but perhaps it could be a casual sex thing?  I continue to wonder when Luis will come back into the game; when school begins? 

With all I have read lately, it sounds as though Martina is working hard to have another bisexual relationship and that she may be with a local English/Spanish speaking older lady.  I have no proof but have ask my friends in the states to keep me informed to what they see and hear on RLC and I will continue to read the forum.  

Just one other thought, have you heard Martina is working off and on as a tourist guide this summer? Maybe some translating? I only inquire because it was noticed she leaves quite often in the evenings, only to return to put Alberto to bed. 

There can be many reasons why they haven't be seen in Karol and Kos apartment up to now. Only to be in the same "project" maybe not enough to be friends right away. But we will see how things will develop.

Then we hope that your friend in the states speaks the valencian dialect to understand the things in the right way 😉. Nothing known about any additioonal working activities from Martina but some other experts here in the forum might know more.

29 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Er kunnen veel redenen zijn waarom ze tot nu toe niet in het appartement van Karol en Kos zijn gezien. Alleen om in hetzelfde "project" te zitten, is misschien niet genoeg om meteen vrienden te zijn. Maar we zullen zien hoe het zich gaat ontwikkelen.

Dan hopen we dat je vriend in de staten het Valenciaans dialect spreekt om de dingen op de juiste manier te begrijpen 😉 . Er is niets bekend over eventuele aanvullende werkzaamheden van Martina, maar misschien weten andere experts hier op het forum meer.

De EU gaat de visums van de Russen niet verlengen, iemand meer info daarover?

10 hours ago, moules said:

I still hold to my conjecture that N&B possibly lived in K&K's apartment.  This was after N&B left B-5 and before they moved to B-4.  And that Martina and Nelly became very friendly at that time.

This is an interesting aspect and sounds logical. And Bogdan seems to be involved in the RLC organization.

11 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

And out at 12.57am 

Here the timetable of a beautiful and normal night in Barcelona:
00:24 Bedroom: dressed in most sexy skirt and see-through bra

Alfredo sleeps on the couch

Phone call/Skype with man and/or woman

00:28 Sexy shoes on

00:34 Take off sexy skirt and sexy bra and put on “normal” jeans shorts and another bra.

She had previously sent her outfit via mobile phone. She was probably advised not to wear this sexy outfit

Confirmation of new outfit via mobile phone

01:29 Martina left the house

07:34 Martina comes home singing, has difficulties walking

07:35 Conversation with Alfredo

07:36 Martina makes toast

07:40 Albert kisses Martina in the kitchen

08:43 Martina goes to bed

08:48 Alberto comes to bed, cuddles her, but leaves again.

…..

12:00 Martina in a deep sleep

A "normal" couple would like to spend Sunday together. Nice that Alberto can go back to work on Monday. 

It's all so weird.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

De EU gaat de visums van de Russen niet verlengen, iemand meer info daarover?

Good point..could get a difficult situation for RLC and the Russian actors. What I've understood is that it will be still possible for them to get a visa but it will take much longer to get it. Currently the visa for them is for 90(180) days valid. And they have to leave the Schengen zone after that and can earliest return after three month. But that is not valid for the Ukrain actors. Might be interesting to know the nationality of the current actors. I'm sure that someone here has the full overview....

• Thanks 1