Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

I don't know if someone had already said it but the apartment of M&A and K&K must be really very close (maybe upstairs) because we hear Karol's birthday.

M&A apartment:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

K&K apartment:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Carla and Yanai are Spanish and could easily be invited for example in one of the parties ( well , whenever they make again one 😂 ) in one of the villas so as to meet their foreign colleagues and why not , hang out sometimes when they wish there swimming at the pool or of course why not Martina and Alberto with them at the same time , I think it would be great to see all of Spanish RLC tenants in one place once, the space allows it , new friendships could be developing , Yanai and his dancing skills along with Carla could be great for the russian speaking .. 

I only want to say that they could do so many things so as we could have skyrocket interest and viewing content variety but apart from the “ strange decision “ once to have Martian’s introduced to the Spanish colleagues of hers nearly two years ago ( I guess Nelly and Bogdan must have been very persuasive towards RLS so as they allow this action) , the mystery remains of why not allowing them to meet … yes , language barrier i understand but it is a tiny excuse for me , but in the end , why not Carla / Yanai , Martina / Alberto .. oh well, let’s see ..

Nice post ddhm. I think some of us can also see the potential in allowing Spanish/Russian/Ukranian tenants to "mingle". After all, one of the most interesting things to watch on RLC, or at least used to be, was the formation of new friendships. And some of that involved tenants who had some language barriers to overcome. We need not focus on how Martina and Nelly conquered that barrier...there have been others. I also believe there are some Russian and Ukranians in the Barca apartments who can understand and speak some Spanish...they ARE in Spain and really would have to know some Spanish to get by you would think. And of course many of the Russians and Ukrainians understand and can speak English...Holly, Thor, Tweety, Martina, Nelly, and I'm sure there are more. Like you, I don't accept the "language barrier" excuse and I think you're right to feel that more "mixed" get togethers can only help RLC sub excitement...which of course RLC needs badly. It just takes some effort on RLC's part. They CAN suggest a "mingling" policy to tenants.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jackassforlife said:

I don't know if someone had already said it but the apartment of M&A and K&K must be really very close (maybe upstairs) because we hear Karol's birthday.

M&A apartment:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

K&K apartment:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Just bellow of M&A apartment in the same building.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Just bellow of M&A apartment in the same building.

I envy Kos, eight beautiful girls in beautiful dresses. Strange situation: one floor above Martina and Alberto. Do they even know about their new neighbors? M & A should visit the apartment and then look at theirs..... Karol and Kos seem to have a neat lifestyle.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

I envy Kos, eight beautiful girls in beautiful dresses. Strange situation: one floor above Martina and Alberto. Do they even know about their new neighbors? M & A should visit the apartment and then look at theirs..... Karol and Kos seem to have a neat lifestyle.

They know about each other,

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jackassforlife said:

M&A apartment:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

K&K apartment:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

That very interesting ! 

People like it when statements are based on facts. Thank !

Unfortunately, some people (we know them...) say anything claiming that they alone have the absolute truth and naturally we have to believe them without question. Fascinating. 

But they just need to be reminded that they are nothing in reality because that is the biggest affront they can feel because their whole world is collapsing. I like to have fun at their expense, anyway, they do not realize it, fascinating, I wrote...

Let go back to Martina, what it is planning this weekend....?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, emnv said:

If anyone is really interested, just ask me and I'll send you the full set of material specification and building code documents that apply in Spain. After reading you will be able to tell what material the floor is made of. 🙄

You read my mind ! 😆

We have fun, that the most interesting part here !

Big Kiss !

• Sad 1

With regard to non-Russians being discouraged from socializing with Russians/Ukrainians, there is the contradiction of Bruno and Bruno's many friends over the years.  I can understand discouragement if the Slavs and non-Slavs are forced to converse in English, or Spanish, because lies and deceptions and real, not fictional lives can be overheard and revealed.

--------------------

I still hold to my conjecture that N&B possibly lived in K&K's apartment.  This was after N&B left B-5 and before they moved to B-4.  And that Martina and Nelly became very friendly at that time.