Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

32 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

A "normal" couple would like to spend Sunday together. Nice that Alberto can go back to work on Monday. 

It's all so weird.

I don't expect that you will find a normal couple on RLC...

By the way what is a normal couple, is it normal to be half year or longer on vacation and doing nothing as many of the actors here do ?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Ik verwacht niet dat je een normaal stel zult vinden op RLC...

Trouwens, wat is een normaal stel, is het normaal om een half jaar of langer op vakantie te zijn en niets te doen zoals veel van de acteurs hier doen?

Ik zou toch echt wel eens willen weten wat Martina tijdens de nacht doet in die sexy kledij.

yes we all have the same question.
The facts:

* always goes away at night
* always dresses sexy
* always communicates with someone before going out at night
* always comes back in the morning in a drunken state or something
* has a very outgoing personality and has no problem meeting people
* sexuality for her is very open and not taboo
* knows very well her power of attraction and does not hesitate to express her sexual assets and assume the consequences
* likes to have fun: party, dance, drink, consume some pot,  yes she goes out for parties with friends but to continually have parties that last all night every time...
* knows that she can count on Alberto for a 'presence' as a couple and that she has the freedom (we all know that she can bring Nelly at home and fuck with her with Alberto watch tv) to do what she wants with her day and night outings and travel
* she is very open to new relationships with men and women (the 'bi' side)
* she is not shy about showing off her physical assets to friends and family (not all women have this confidence)
* very demonstrative in her affection towards others, does not hesitate to cross the space that we say 'private' of the person (the space very close to you that not anyone can cross) 
* very confident and likes to see her body (again, not all women have this confidence)
* she publishes photos or videos of herself to other people or to particular sites (?) (her very great use of her cell phone), she likes to take poses and take pictures of herself that she shares 
* she is very intelligent and has no personal problems with going out, has no personality problems and when she returns from her outings, she resumes her regular activities
 *she added the use of condoms, which suggests that she has different sexual partners or that she has temporarily stopped taking the pill
In Barcelona and many other places of course, there are a multitude of different services offered in nightclubs or in private for young women like her and all managed to assume the safety of the girls. This is not 'street corner' prostitution.

So, put yourself in Martina's shoes with her personality, her assets, her environment and her 'activities' and the facts mentioned, what do you do at night besides party?

I don't mean to imply that what she does is bad and negative, I have no problem with that and neither do you (most of you) but let's stop burying our heads in the sand...

Have some fun!        

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

and fucking 🙂 

finally, Alberto was really due to oil change, everybody is happy, now I'm more relax ...😜

19:00 Now Martina can go 'out'....she is making herself all beautiful

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

si todos tenemos la misma pregunta.
Los hechos:

* siempre se va de noche
* siempre se viste sexy
* siempre se comunica con alguien antes de salir por la noche
* siempre regresa por la mañana en estado de ebriedad o algo así
* tiene una personalidad muy extrovertida y no tiene problemas para conocer gente
* sexualidad para ella es muy abierta y no tabú
* conoce muy bien su poder de atracción y no duda en expresar sus activos sexuales y asumir las consecuencias
* le gusta divertirse: fiesta, bailar, beber, consumir algo de marihuana, eso sí, sale por fiestas con amigos sino tener continuamente fiestas que duran toda la noche cada vez...
* sabe que puede contar con Alberto para una 'presencia' como pareja y que tiene la libertad (todos sabemos que puede traer a Nelly a casa y joderla con Alberto ver tv) para hacer lo que quiera con su día y salidas nocturnas y viajes
* está muy abierta a nuevas relaciones con hombres y mujeres (el lado 'bi')
* no se avergüenza de mostrar sus atributos físicos a amigos y familiares (no todas las mujeres tienen esta confianza)
* muy demostrativa en su cariño hacia los demás, no duda en cruzar el espacio que decimos 'privado' de la persona (el espacio muy cercano a ti que no cualquiera puede cruzar) 
* muy segura y le gusta ver su cuerpo (otra vez, no todas las mujeres tener esta confianza)
* publica fotos o videos de ella misma a otras personas o a sitios particulares (?) (su uso muy grande de su celular), le gusta tomar poses y tomarse fotos que comparte 
* es muy inteligente y no tiene problemas personales para salir, no tiene problemas de personalidad y cuando regresa de sus salidas reanuda sus actividades habituales
 *añadió el uso de preservativo, lo que sugiere que tiene diferentes parejas sexuales o que ha dejado de tomar la píldora temporalmente
En Barcelona y muchos otros lugares por supuesto, hay una multitud de servicios diferentes que se ofrecen en discotecas o en privado para mujeres jóvenes como ella y todos lograron asumir la seguridad de las chicas. Esto no es prostitución de 'esquina de la calle'.

Entonces, ponte en los zapatos de Martina con su personalidad, sus activos, su entorno y sus 'actividades' y los hechos mencionados, ¿qué haces por la noche además de salir de fiesta?

No quiero dar a entender que lo que ella hace sea malo y negativo, no tengo ningún problema con eso y ustedes tampoco (la mayoría de ustedes) pero dejemos de enterrar la cabeza en la arena...

¡Diviértete un poco!        

te voy a dar mi opinion .

chica de 20 y pocos 

de una provincia donde no hay empleo o es precario .

sin oficio ni beneficio , su trabajo en follar en publico en una pagina .

para eso necesita a alberto 

a ojos de un veinteañero no es nada sexy , quizas para mi que tengo 55 si lo es , o para ti tambien .

no tiene amigos reales solo conocidos , los que le interesa en el momento , ( donde esta candela y la otra niña ? ) 

con nelly lo que le pasa es que coinciden dos personalidades psicopaticas , las dos se complementan , solo que nelly es de un rango muy superior en todos los sentidos , y a martina eso no la deja vivir , necesita ganar si o si , no soporta perder .

en cuanto a las salidas y el sexo , no es muy diferente a cualquier chica de su edad ( soltera ) 

si alberto hiciera lo mismo me callaria , pero el no hace nada , no tiene otras parejas , y traga con lo que martina ordene , o eso o me pierdes , el lo sabe , es un hombre dependiente emocionalmente de ella .

vuelvo a decir que en cuanto alberto no le sirva , o abandonen la pagina , o ella tengo una opcion mejor ( otro mangina ) o pagafantas como quieras llamarlo , a alberto le van a dar por donde amargan los pepinos , ( por el culo ) .

en resumen , una niñata , creida , narcisista , con comportamientos psicopaticos , que sabe perfectemente utilizar a los que le rodean , y que sabe que en un circulo con gente normal , ella desentonaría .

esa es la realidad objetiva d elo que vemos dia a dia en ella , el que quiera ver otra cosa , es su problema .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

definitely seen her leaving at 12.57am there time as per clock on camera 

Thank you very much for the comment. I checked everything again, my information is correct. Martina left the house with Taco at 0:55 to go for a walk and came back at 01:10.

However, through the review. I came across one thing that I don't want to talk about just yet. Everyone should take a close look at the scenes from 01:27 (Camera 6 Bathroom). And her look and smile with a guy...really, really worth seeing. Just this for today: When she leaves the room, you can see on the mobile phone that she was on the phone with a man. And she showed him her make-up via video chat and he commented.

Added timetable:
00:48 Shoes on
00:49 with mobile phone video chat in the bathroom
00:50 Camera 6 Bathroom and video chat
00:52 Little gold stars stuck on face and flirting with someone whom she showed her appearance / make-up and he commented on it. (no audio in bathroom)
A look and a smile like I've never seen from her before

01:11 Bedroom: Clothing checked
01:12 Mobile phone: Loud music, puts on black stockings, takes off stockings again
01:20 more make-up in the bathroom (camera 4)
01:27 calls someone (who will probably pick her up)
01:28 Farewell to Taco, kissing Alberto, keep calling
01:29:35 Leaving and closing the door.

I have several recordings and screenshots with details of the scenes. Unfortunately, I can't share them here for legal reasons.

2 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you very much for the comment. I checked everything again, my information is correct. Martina left the house with Taco at 0:55 to go for a walk and came back at 01:10.

However, through the review. I came across one thing that I don't want to talk about just yet. Everyone should take a close look at the scenes from 01:27 (Camera 6 Bathroom). And her look and smile with a guy...really, really worth seeing. Just this for today: When she leaves the room, you can see on the mobile phone that she was on the phone with a man. And she showed him her make-up via video chat and he commented.

Added timetable:
00:48 Shoes on
00:49 with mobile phone video chat in the bathroom
00:50 Camera 6 Bathroom and video chat
00:52 Little gold stars stuck on face and flirting with someone whom she showed her appearance / make-up and he commented on it. (no audio in bathroom)
A look and a smile like I've never seen from her before

01:11 Bedroom: Clothing checked
01:12 Mobile phone: Loud music, puts on black stockings, takes off stockings again
01:20 more make-up in the bathroom (camera 4)
01:27 calls someone (who will probably pick her up)
01:28 Farewell to Taco, kissing Alberto, keep calling
01:29:35 Leaving and closing the door.

I have several recordings and screenshots with details of the scenes. Unfortunately, I can't share them here for legal reasons.

Good work !

We are all here (except for a few but who cares) to help each other understand what is going on. Especially in the case of Martina and Alberto, they been here many years and they know how to 'play'...

With all these bits of information, we can better understand how the "game" is played with Martina and Alberto.

We can't be present 24/24 on all the cameras so we have to do a team work!
Your information is very much appreciated! Big kiss to you !

For your information, you can share privately some key element if you want.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

19:00 Now Martina can go 'out'....she is making herself all beautiful

In my opinion she's definitely seeing someone else but only for sex probably found someone that can actually satisfy her, mind you thats a big ask, and this where the usual suspects jump in with the old but she's a nice girl and she wouldn't do that, oh well bring it on as I say my opinion 

38 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

In my opinion she's definitely seeing someone else but only for sex probably found someone that can actually satisfy her, mind you thats a big ask, and this where the usual suspects jump in with the old but she's a nice girl and she wouldn't do that, oh well bring it on as I say my opinion 

Why do you think Alberto  isn’t satisfying her ? For whatever we can see , nearly 10 years after and they have sex almost everyday ..except if you speak of the fact  that she isn’t satisfied because Alberto is a more “ staying at home “ person than her who “ likes to be out “ .. 

I believe that if Martina would have been unsatisfied by the sex life with Alberto , we would see her masturbate very much to “ chill “ her hormones , she would fuck with him after so many years of relationship 5-6 times per month just to make the “ couple sex obligations “ tasks and that’s it . On the contrary , many times I see her approaching him and getting her satisfaction , we can agree that he could for sure many times help her finish also as - personal taste on that 😆 - this should be any guy’s goal , satisfy the girl so as to give you 10 times back the satisfaction.

My opinion also but i many times read here about unsatisfactory sex life for  Martina and I winder what I see wrong .If this is unsatisfied relationship concerning sex , I can’t think what Kitty and Smith was , what Leora and Paul has always been ( imagine a woman addicted to masturbation - yes for the money flow most of the times  - that she does it even while she’s being fucked , this maybe is nit satisfied sex ) .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3