Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

So no facts ! Here in the forum, we stand on facts so you have no fact...let call Deep...he know nothing, he write...LOL why do I choose your name Dumb and Dumber, do you, at least, catch this one ? 

P.S I was sure that I was writing to Deep but at the end, you are the same person...Funny Yes ! LOL . Let check the reaction of Deep, he will be you...do you catch it ?

It’s too bad your responses are unintelligible.  All you seem capable of of saying’s is calling us insulting names.  And all Adalbert was trying to do was telling you that Martina was starting school again tomorrow.  You do not need to throw further bad comments for no reason.  If we are wrong you can insult us but Martina went to bed early tonight because she needs to get up early tomorrow (for school).

• Upvote 1

No problem, funny thst GF2 bleame us about not giving facts and has in non of her posts ever given any fact. So everybody here can decide by him/ herself how to interpret such childish posts.  🤷‍♂️ I give a shit on what she posts here since it is always the same blabla. 😴😁 If someone has to use the word fun so often the she/he has for sure no fun at all😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Deepdave said:

It’s too bad your responses are unintelligible.  All you seem capable of of saying’s is calling us insulting names.  And all Adalbert was trying to do was telling you that Martina was starting school again tomorrow.  You do not need to throw further bad comments for no reason.  If we are wrong you can insult us but Martina went to bed early tonight because she needs to get up early tomorrow (for school).

Strange the way you think, you are really in your 'world' no matter what is going on around you. You are not able to understand simple sentences, that's serious.
Unfortunately, this is the lot of many people in society today. A piece of advice, get treated, I'm serious here, no LOL. 
Unfortunately, you will not be able to understand what I just wrote but we will let you live in your world but stay wisely in your corner. 

P.S. Since you are the same person, I will copy and paste the same text, I'm a nice person to help you.:wink:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

No problem, funny thst GF2 bleame us about not giving facts and has in non of her posts ever given any fact. So everybody here can decide by him/ herself how to interpret such childish posts.  🤷‍♂️ I give a shit on what she posts here since it is always the same blabla. 😴😁 If someone has to use the word fun so often the she/he has for sure no fun at all😂

Strange the way you think, you are really in your 'world' no matter what is going on around you. You are not able to understand simple sentences, that's serious.
Unfortunately, this is the lot of many people in society today. A piece of advice, get treated, I'm serious here, no LOL. 
Unfortunately, you will not be able to understand what I just wrote but we will let you live in your world but stay wisely in your corner. 

P.S. Since you are the same person, I will copy and paste the same text, I'm a nice person to help you.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

P.S. Since you are the same person, I will copy and paste the same text, I'm a nice person to help you.

I tried hard, many times, but since your posts are without any content I have to admit that I failed. But not a problem for me since I miss nothing. Can you catch it or do I have to wtite it in easier sentences?🤔

Sure we all know that some women like to repeat themselves over and over again to make themselves important, so you're in good company. Hope your friends, if you have some, are capable of suffering. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, berty_47 said:

There are always questions about Martina and Nelly. I'm not able to clarify when this episode really started and how often they met. In the last few months I've been trying to find all the existing videos. In the meantime I have 24 videos. I made a list with all the videos and a short description of them. All videos were loaded from the Internet, e.g. Hotscopes. There are no videos that I downloaded from RLC.

Now my questions: May I publish this list here or are there legal problems?

Is there an interest in this list?

I would really appreciate an answer. Thanks in advance.

I am certainly not a mod, but I don't think there would be legal problems if you briefly described the content of each video, anyone else who is present in the video beside Martina and Nelly, the date of the video (if known), and the location of the video, e.g., B-7.  And do NOT include a link to the video itself.

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

P.S. Since you are the same person, I will copy and paste the same text, I'm a nice person to help you.:wink:

I also give up.  You have worn me out.  You are such a great debater and a "nice person" and it will be impossible to convince you of anything or impress upon you anything that we wish to say.  You have seen through our plot.  Dalbert and I are the same person.  You were very perceptive to notice our unsuccessful series of postings.  You are the best.  Good luck. LOL.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, moules said:

I am certainly not a mod, but I don't think there would be legal problems if you briefly described the content of each video, anyone else who is present in the video beside Martina and Nelly, the date of the video (if known), and the location of the video, e.g., B-7.  And do NOT include a link to the video itself.

Many thanks, good advices. Still checking as there are different rules depending on the country.
PM could be a way.

Martina, a few hours ago, was watching a tv program.  She was crying and laughing only minutes apart, very weird. She even clapped at one point (approved of what she had just heard). The TV show was an interview with a woman and Martina was very attentive.

By the way, I don't know Alberta has a oil change today (no relation with the tv program 😜)

• Sad 1