Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you King Dave.

Thank you for your sarcasm.  I have tried many ways to tell the forum what I feel, somewhat unsuccessfully to some.  FACT - They have been together more than 10 years.  Why stay together unless there is something special there.  FACT - they fuck a lot.  Maybe they could fuck more and longer but couples that have been together for 10 years often slow down their fucking and go for quality rather than quantity.  FACT - they are one of the more popular couples on RLC. The way they do that is by changing the things they do and making their life interesting to all of the viewers.  FACT - They have evolved over the past 10 years.  Alberto has a job and Martina is going to school.  If you project out, these are not things that a couple would do if they were going to stay in RLC the rest of their lives.  There will be an end to their participation in RLC (this site specializing in sex).  FACT - They have acted as a real couple.  They fight when they are unhappy and disagree with each other.  They make up when they are happy.  FACT - They both love her dog.  No further explanation necessary.  FACT - They have very differing personalities, but it is said that opposites attract.

Now that I have babbled for too long, in summary why is it so necessary for some people to trash this couple.  Why not just sit back and enjoy their everyday life.  No need to call them psychopaths or wimps or putas or whores or any other derogatory words that you have said about them.  They are just like us and have feelings.  I think they probably read these forums and I hope that they understand what is meant by who says it.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, darkman said:

no puedo decir que es una psicopata por qu eno la conozco ni soy medico , pero es una persona mentirosa , manipuladora , y toxica en relacion a alberto , no odio  a la pareja , es mas , son los que mas miro , me encanta ese coño a medio afeitar , si se dejara un buen coño de pelos hacia hasta una ofrenda economica para ellos .

Everytime I translate your comment you say something very weird.  You gave us a frog story and I have no idea why.  You called them psychpaths and then retracted this statements and then called her a liar, manipulative and toxic person.  Where in the world do you get that comment.  If she has all of these personality traits, I don't see it.  Your definition may mean that everyone in the world lies, manipulates and is toxic including you.  Then I will understand the comment.  That is why you call yourself Darkman because you are a very "DARK" MAN and a troubled man..

3 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Cada vez que traduzco tu comentario dices algo muy raro. Nos contaste una historia de ranas y no tengo ni idea de por qué. Los llamaste psicópatas y luego te retractaste de estas declaraciones y luego la llamaste mentirosa, manipuladora y tóxica. ¿De qué parte del mundo sacas ese comentario? Si ella tiene todos estos rasgos de personalidad, no lo veo. Tu definición puede significar que todos en el mundo mienten, manipulan y son tóxicos, incluido tú. Entonces entenderé el comentario. Por eso te haces llamar Darkman porque eres un HOMBRE muy "OSCURO" y un hombre problemático..

una pena dave que no entiendas , sigue en tus profundidades 

On 9/4/2022 at 3:38 AM, Adalbert said:

There can be many reasons why they haven't be seen in Karol and Kos apartment up to now. Only to be in the same "project" maybe not enough to be friends right away. But we will see how things will develop.

Then we hope that your friend in the states speaks the valencian dialect to understand the things in the right way 😉. Nothing known about any additioonal working activities from Martina but some other experts here in the forum might know more.

Thanks for responding and respecting my opinion without negative overtones, as some might. My friends are in the great city of "Chicago". They are "Sicilian" and do not speak a word of the native language of Valencia or that of Catalonia. However, they are learning some "japonés".

1 hour ago, darkman said:

una pena dave que no entiendas , sigue en tus profundidades 

I reread your frog story.  Long story to say that if Alberto is dependent on Martina, he is in trouble and Martina will not care.  I do not believe that is true.  They are like any couple.  If they break up both will be heart broken and if that's the way it must be, it will be for the long term best.  But I hope not that will not be the case.

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Thank you for your sarcasm.  I have tried many ways to tell the forum what I feel, somewhat unsuccessfully to some.  FACT - They have been together more than 10 years.  Why stay together unless there is something special there.  FACT - they fuck a lot.  Maybe they could fuck more and longer but couples that have been together for 10 years often slow down their fucking and go for quality rather than quantity.  FACT - they are one of the more popular couples on RLC. The way they do that is by changing the things they do and making their life interesting to all of the viewers.  FACT - They have evolved over the past 10 years.  Alberto has a job and Martina is going to school.  If you project out, these are not things that a couple would do if they were going to stay in RLC the rest of their lives.  There will be an end to their participation in RLC (this site specializing in sex).  FACT - They have acted as a real couple.  They fight when they are unhappy and disagree with each other.  They make up when they are happy.  FACT - They both love her dog.  No further explanation necessary.  FACT - They have very differing personalities, but it is said that opposites attract.

Now that I have babbled for too long, in summary why is it so necessary for some people to trash this couple.  Why not just sit back and enjoy their everyday life.  No need to call them psychopaths or wimps or putas or whores or any other derogatory words that you have said about them.  They are just like us and have feelings.  I think they probably read these forums and I hope that they understand what is meant by who says it.    

Not to mention that Martina herself has said -several times- on cam that she can't stand people who make shit up here in the forums. Of course they won't believe it since it's not part of their fairy tale but I also bet that they won't even realize that there's a strong possibility that it pushes her to limit the social stuff that she does in front of the cams.

If you speak against all the bullshit ass narratives because of what actually is going on and is said on cam, you're automatically painted as a relative or someone linked to RLC when really it's just basic decency. Throwing gossips and rumours left and right about someone is just trash behaviour. And while she's definitely no angel and even her (actual) more devoted viewers (I fucking hate the term "fan") have disagreed with some of her actions they understand that it's not their place to run their mouth about it, hence the "lack of criticism" argument brought by some.

No one brings any info or translation anymore because of the tone-deaf idiots. I swear this place nowadays makes the Leora fanclub look like sane, level-headed individuals...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

are we really talking about Alberto here, don't often disagree with you but im sure your thinking of someone else here, maybe you've had a long day and need to lie down 😱🤣 (no malice intended) 

Oh No, funny, I was not talking about Alberto. I was taking about the man in real couple in my group of friends.... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Thank you for your sarcasm.

It wasn't as sarcastic as much as you think.  You really look down on all of us as you are Mr. Know It All and we should all just STFU and accept your POV on what is going on with this couple.  Excuse me if I don't accept this.

If you project out, these are not things that a couple would do if they were going to stay in RLC the rest of their lives.

Again you tend to argue against the false strawman -- something which no one believes.  No one is arguing they are  going to be stuck in RLC for life.  No one.

You spray a lot of FACTS at us but none of these address the curious behaviors that are observed and raised by others on the forum.   Some of these facts are like saying "FACT - They live in Barcelona".   Yes of course.  Thanks for the list of obvious facts.

FACT - they are one of the more popular couples on RLC.

Where is your proof of this so-called FACT.   I am not aware that RLC shares site usage data.

The way they do that is by changing the things they do and making their life interesting to all of the viewers.

This statement is almost funny as there are many posts over the last several months about how this apartment has become rather boring and predictable.  But in fact, you may be on to something, as the only thing that makes this apartment EXCITING TO VIEWERS is to watch their behaviors to figure out what is going on with them.  For  example, WHO does she talk to all night?  I know a lot of people are watching these moments very carefully.

No need to call them psychopaths or wimps or putas or whores or any other derogatory words that you have said about them.  They are just like us and have feelings.  I think they probably read these forums and I hope that they understand what is meant by who says it. 

I will assume you are referring to us collectively as I do  not believe I have called Martina anything derogatory.  If I have called her  a puta it  has been in the context that she has called herself a puta.  I have been  more harsh of Alberto, admittedly.

Of course they have feelings and of course they understand what is meant by what we say here.  I believe more than ever that somehow you are acting on their behalf.   

2 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

Not to mention that Martina herself has said -several times- on cam that she can't stand people who make shit up here in the forums. Of course they won't believe it since it's not part of their fairy tale but I also bet that they won't even realize that there's a strong possibility that it pushes her to limit the social stuff that she does in front of the cams.

John:  What is the purposes of  these forums if we are not supposed  to comment on what we see?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

It wasn't as sarcastic as much as you think.  You really look down on all of us as you are Mr. Know It All and we should all just STFU and accept your POV on what is going on with this couple.  Excuse me if I don't accept this.

Again you tend to argue against the false strawman -- something which no one believes.  No one is arguing they are  going to be stuck in RLC for life.  No one.

You spray a lot of FACTS at us but none of these address the curious behaviors that are observed and raised by others on the forum.   Some of these facts are like saying "FACT - They live in Barcelona".   Yes of course.  Thanks for the list of obvious facts.

Where is your proof of this so-called FACT.   I am not aware that RLC shares site usage data.

This statement is almost funny as there are many posts over the last several months about how this apartment has become rather boring and predictable.  But in fact, you may be on to something, as the only thing that makes this apartment EXCITING TO VIEWERS is to watch their behaviors to figure out what is going on with them.  For  example, WHO does she talk to all night?  I know a lot of people are watching these moments very carefully.

I will assume you are referring to us collectively as I do  not believe I have called Martina anything derogatory.  If I have called her  a puta it  has been in the context that she has called herself a puta.  I have been  more harsh of Alberto, admittedly.

Of course they have feelings and of course they understand what is meant by what we say here.  I believe more than ever that somehow you are acting on their behalf.   

Jenn, you have misunderstood me.  I am not a hero.  I am giving you my opinion.  Everyone seems to enjoy pulling my opinion apart.  So be it.  I get some information from a translator and you think that I am pretending to be God.  No . I am not God.  Thank God.  I do like Alberto and Martina and do what I can to persuade.  But if you don’t agree, don’t call me names.  Just tell me your opinion.  I will tell you mine.  End of story. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1