Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

15 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

off camera more than on nowadays 

It's a shame that RLC has possibly dictated to Martina and Nelly that they keep the romance off-cam. I believe that their friendshio is still more than just that alone. Some would say that RLC has nothing to do with that but all evidence seems to show that there is a deliberate attempt on someone's part to keep things private. Maybe its Martina and Nelly's decision...does'nt matter....it's the subcribers being left out on what's really going on between the two...no "reallifecam" here. I for one have finally made the decision to cancel my sub. I am really tired of this "cat and mouse"game Martina and Nelly are playing with us and it really disappoints me to say that. I think othere here are also tiring of the Martina/Nelly teasing of us. Normally when Martina visits Nelly there's several of pages of replies on the forum...yesterday there were only 2 replies. I think that Martina/Nelly fatigue has finally set in. Some would say that the "affair" part of the friendship is over...I think not. A normal friendship does not dictate censorship.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, DWI said:

It's a shame that RLC has possibly dictated to Martina and Nelly that they keep the romance off-cam. I believe that their friendshio is still more than just that alone. Some would say that RLC has nothing to do with that but all evidence seems to show that there is a deliberate attempt on someone's part to keep things private. Maybe its Martina and Nelly's decision...does'nt matter....it's the subcribers being left out on what's really going on between the two...no "reallifecam" here. I for one have finally made the decision to cancel my sub. I am really tired of this "cat and mouse"game Martina and Nelly are playing with us and it really disappoints me to say that. I think othere here are also tiring of the Martina/Nelly teasing of us. Normally when Martina visits Nelly there's several of pages of replies on the forum...yesterday there were only 2 replies. I think that Martina/Nelly fatigue has finally set in. Some would say that the "affair" part of the friendship is over...I think not. A normal friendship does not dictate censorship.

Now that you mention it, it's true that it's very logical that RLC wants to censor something that surely brings them a lot of audience like a relationship between Martina and Nelly, they probably had too many subscriptions so they might as well shoot in the foot by asking the girls to stop their relationship in front of the cameras, now only tolerating friendships 🤣

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2