Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

2 hours ago, darkman said:

I don't know if you know the fable of the boiled frog, you put a frog in boiling water and it jumps out of the pot automatically and saves its life, if you do the same thing in cold water and heat it little by little, the frog dies boiled, it doesn't jump , alberto is in a situation called learned helplessness

I can't emphasize enough the importance of this observation.  Of course maybe these two are committed to each other like DeepDave says and all will live happily ever after.  But I've made this same point before and I should have referenced the frog.  Humans (all creatures actually) can tolerate a lot ... until they can't tolerate it anymore.

34 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

And the good question: how they end up together in RLC, that would, I think, explain a lot of thing but nobody offer an answer... 

You don't deserve an answer.  You would not show any respect even if we gave you the most truthful answer that could be given.  Too bad .  LOL

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I am betting the other half of your land that we will never see them split up on RLC.  They will leave this RCL site and do bigger and better things with their lives than you could imagine. 

It is responses like this that makes me believe you have some sort of connection to Martina/Alberto or some ulterior motive for protecting them at all costs.

I want these two to be together and I wish them them the absolute best.  Really I do.  Obviously they've known each other for a long time and are very close.   But all the things that get brought up here are serious red flags.  Yes some of these red flags might be explainable because older folks don't quite understand how a heterosexual monogamous relationship can succeed with one partner being bisexual ... but please trust me ... Martina and Alberto don't quite know how to make this successful either.  When we do get information on their debates, serious discussions, arguments, you can see red flags all over the place.  And as I have said since day 1 ... when going out to have fun vs staying with her man ... she picks going out 8 out of 10 times.  So again, this may just be "type type of couple they are" as you say.  But the degree of vociferousness in which you defend them is almost comical at this point.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Hello darkmann, thank you for this remarkable contribution.
When I wrote my post today, I also had the thought of the "Boyled Frog". I repeat myself: Contrary to what is always said here, Alberto clearly suffers from all the circumstances.

And there is solid evidence of this: quite a few times after Martina's "all-nighter" there were very serious conversations, always in the bathroom (because there is no audio). Marina then sits in the corner like a small child and usually listens without protesting. After that, she gets offended and Albert immediately strokes and kisses her because he is afraid that she might leave him. Or she tries to calm him down with sex. Lately he's even turned down her offers because he saw through the scam. It bothers him and he suffers when she is out at night but he "tolerates" it because he cannot do otherwise. Alberto loves Martina very much, without a doubt. Can a lover bear that there is another partner in this relationship? (Even if it's just an hour-long phone call). Experience shows that it rarely works. One of the three is usually the loser. Here the loser is predetermined.

And Martina always ends up telling Alberto that she loves him with a lot of affection, despite everything she does....

This is a control mechanism that is always found in relationships when one of the members of the couple dominates the other and tries to keep the other member in his condition. Not physical violence but psychological violence.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

You don't deserve an answer.  You would not show any respect even if we gave you the most truthful answer that could be given.  Too bad .  LOL

AH that funny, now we have the "You don't deserve an answer" Find a better way, C'mon !  This is amateurish response and you write your the best ? Come on LOL !!!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

🥱😴😴 perhaps can someone wake me up if she will post something new and not only repeating the same stuff again and again...thanks a lot. By the way, you don't notice at all that you are arguing with the same arguments that you are condemning in others. Pathetic and you sound like one of the many conspiracy theorists who act like the three monkeys...🙈🙉🙊

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

In posting bullshit, I agree. 🤣🤣🤣

Last post for today.  Promise.

Dalbert I understand your point.  There is a lot of repetition and I am guilty of contributing to that.  But I do think with each repetition we see things a bit differently, perhaps a nuance here or there, and overall, our collective understanding as well as our individual views, change over time.  I am much more open to the idea that this is just a really cool couple that has an open relationship -- than I used to be in "my early days" in the heat of the Nelly fling.  Plus people come and go and fade in and out ... which is bound to require repetition to keep the group on the same page.

Yes it can be frustrating to a veteran like you. 

As for your comment on posting bullshit ... I won't argue against that, it would be pointless.  But I do think very much so that men are more black and white and women are more nuanced.  It's just the way it is.  I know we drive you nuts.  That is not going to ever change I don't think.  It's how men and women are wired.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

AH that funny, now we have the "You don't deserve an answer" Find a better way, C'mon !  This is amateurish response and you write your the best ? Come on LOL !!!

All of your answers are amateurish and childish.  I do not write that I am the best.  You always talk out of context.  Too bad.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

quite a few times after Martina's "all-nighter" there were very serious conversations, always in the bathroom (because there is no audio). Marina then sits in the corner like a small child and usually listens without protesting. After that, she gets offended and Albert immediately strokes and kisses her because he is afraid that she might leave him. Or she tries to calm him down with sex. Lately he's even turned down her offers because he saw through the scam. It bothers him and he suffers when she is out at night but he "tolerates" it because he cannot do otherwise. Alberto loves Martina very much, without a doubt. Can a lover bear that there is another partner in this relationship? (Even if it's just an hour-long phone call). Experience shows that it rarely works. One of the three is usually the loser. Here the loser is predetermined.

I know I said I was done.  But then I read this.  This is a really important contribution.  Thanks Berty.

Now unless Berty is a complete bullshit artist and making all of this up (which should be something that could be shown), I think this is a very important observation.  Yet it seems to never get any serious consideration.  Instead people will call Berty a Martina hater rather than help explain why an observation like this is not what we think it is.

Related, some have suggested if you don't subscribe you are not entitled to an opinion here.   I disagree.  A subscription allows someone to watch carefully and document these observations.  That takes a lot of time.  The subscription doesn't do this automagically.  But if Berty and others take the time to document and share these observations, why do we seem to discount them?  Some might think "well it's only one guy Bert) ... but heck, when it comes to the translators, there are only two of them and we are expected to believe them above all others.   My point is that some of the serious subscribers who spend a lot of time looking for these detailed observations, they deserve as much credibility as the translators and others who claim to be "in the know".

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Me encantan muchos de tus pensamientos Darkman, pero aquí me pierdes llamándolos psicópatas. De hecho, te contradices porque antes dijiste que tienen 20 y tantos. Supongo que la gente mayor aquí piensa que algunos veinteañeros son psicópatas... pero esto no es apropiado, no lo creo. Martina es una joven con ganas de divertirse. No creo que sea psicópata en absoluto. He dicho que no creo que haya mucho odio aquí por esta pareja (como algunos sugieren), pero sí, si estamos diciendo cosas como esta, entonces tal vez haya un poco de odio. Aunque no creo que odies a esta pareja.

no puedo decir que es una psicopata por qu eno la conozco ni soy medico , pero es una persona mentirosa , manipuladora , y toxica en relacion a alberto , no odio  a la pareja , es mas , son los que mas miro , me encanta ese coño a medio afeitar , si se dejara un buen coño de pelos hacia hasta una ofrenda economica para ellos .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1