Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

10 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you for your additions.
General: the white lace top is not new, she has worn it several times. She washed it the night before, so she had already planned to go out on Sunday.

I'm missing a comment on the scene: 7:20 Martina furiously throws her socks in Albert's face. That wasn't funny at all.

But the crucial question is: Where was Martina for eight hours? You suggest Martina was playing bingo. Do you have any clues or is this just speculation? Or was it a sarcastic comment? In Germany bingo is mostly played by old and very old people. Young people play something completely different if you know what I mean.

One further amendment: Martina really worked hard for her school and I admire her for that. How can she go out until 3 am knowing she has to go to school Monday morning? Very bad omens...

It is not uncommon for two people to see something and come away with two different conclusions. 😊

Bingo was just a joke, a funny. Sometimes the forum can be so serious.  I have no clue where she is going or who she is with. 

I agree about staying out till 3 am the night before school classes started. She was dragging her ass the next morning. She is young and still thinks she can go, and go, and go.    (thought .... what or who was so important that she had to go out?)

3 hours ago, philo said:

Alberto did not get the job done unfortunately. Martina is taking things in her own hands now in the guest room.

Damn you!   I read Deepdave,s comment followed by yours and fell out of by chair laughing. 😂

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Damn you!   I read Deepdave,s comment followed by yours and fell out of by chair laughing. 😂

And in case of 'emergency', Martina can make some calls at the beginning of the night and put on 'appropriate' clothes and go out for the night and come back in the morning....she has done it often, right, it's crazy Yes ! ! :tongue: 

And in the morning, Martina will probably be a little drunk or drugged but she will be satisfied....:smile:

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Martina seemed so happy and joyful leaving the apartment to walk the dog. A three hour dog walk, wow, Taco must have really needed to go. 😏

Very nice, love your sarcastic humor.
Addendum: Taco and her wet pussy must have really needed to go.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Martina seemed so happy and joyful leaving the apartment to walk the dog. A three hour dog walk, wow, Taco must have really needed to go. 😏

And we have to admit it, Taco is the only one who knows exactly what's going on.... and a dog is always faithful to his mistress and even under interrogation, Taco will never confess...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Alberto in need of an oil change 

Yes Alberto was due, it works constantly at full speed and full throttle....physically at least

Both of them are now sleeping like babies...

And to look smart 🤣🤣, here is a short summary of the hormones I found on the net.

Do you think Alberto and Martina have good levels of these hormones? I think that for Martina, she is in the top everywhere ! 🤣

Endorphins: they are mainly released after an effort, a physical exercise, a stress surge or the ecstasy of orgasm. They can also be released in reaction to physical pain to mask it for a few moments;
Dopamine: it is the hormone of reward, it gives us energy and can be secreted in reaction to a pleasant sight or a physical effort and it is also related to sexual desire;
Testosterone: it is the hormone that stimulates sexual desire and contrary to what is often believed, it is produced by both men and women;
The luliberin: it is the hormone of the love desire which prepares the bodies for the sexual act, it is secreted at the beginning of the report;
Oxytocin: it is the hormone of love and attachment, released, among other things, at the contact and the touch with our close relations, when we make simple cuddles like when we make or receive a massage and during sexual intercourse;
Serotonin: this hormone is mainly stimulated by physical exercise and is part of the explosive cocktail of hormones released at the moment of orgasm. If its level is too low, it can lead to a decrease in libido.

And when Martina add some drink and drug and cell phone (talk, video, music) to it..Wow ! Fireworks everywhere 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1