Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

6 hours ago, darkman said:

vosotros creeis ? que un hombre con dinero , ofreciera por ejemplo , 4000 euros a martina , o ha alguna chica de rlf , a cambio de una noche de sexo ¿ aceptarian ? , que precio dirian que si .

Interesting question? Why do you ask? 

5 hours ago, berty_47 said:

17:36 Martina seduces Alberto, usual fuck for the night out ticket.
Alfredo must have been happy that Martina was so keen on him (such a naive fool).
It was clear to see what she was up to.

17:51 Alfredo squirts on her butt
17:52 Martina pees on the rag on the bed (never seen that before)

18:00 Martina takes a shower
Martina dances and is happy and is visibly looking forward to the evening.
Shaves her legs and pussy
19:00 In bathroom (by kitchen) for manicure

19:15:01 Martina leaves the apartment.

Have a nice evening for you Martina…

NO it not pees, it female ejaculation.

Not all women can 'live' this. It can happen once or several times or never or with a different partner or at a certain age, many factors etc. 
Usually it takes a woman who is fully 'living at full ' her sexuality.

But is it the first time for Martina, wow ! the first one on RLC ? I look at the video but not sure....

P.S. By the way, I have never experienced this...

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

No NEW FWB.  Too bad.  Maybe tomorrow night. Porto necessary to imagine Martina being bad tonight.

Maybe the new FWB is Alberto with a disguise....

We have to wait for him to take off his underwear and have a look...:tongue:...

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Another nice summary Berty.   Someone will try to refute it.

Clearly there is a troubling pattern here.

Maybe she is attending Bible Study … that’s why she is so happy.  You can’t go to Bible Study without shaving!

But what do we know?  It works for this couple.

Let us pray.....Yes Martina bring us your new FWB to the apartment...again...over and over...

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

NO it not pees, it female ejaculation.

Not all women can 'live' this. It can happen once or several times or never or with a different partner or at a certain age, many factors etc. 
Usually it takes a woman who is fully 'living at full ' her sexuality.

But is it the first time for Martina, wow ! the first one on RLC ? I look at the video but not sure....

P.S. By the way, I have never experienced this...

Excuse me girlsfun. I don't think it is ejaculation. I'm not sure, but it's not small spurts like ejaculation. She pees and consciously looks at her pussy while peeing. She interrupts about seven times. Really good Martina. Always good for a surprise.

03:42 Martina comes home
Great difficulties walking safely. (drunk and stoned?)
03:49 Walk with Taco
Search for Alberto, finds him sleeping in the guest room.
(I think it's very nice of him, he left his bed empty, just in case)

4:09 to smoke on the balcony
04:28 Bedroom
4:32 in bed
6:52 Alfredo comes from the guest room to its own bed

I'm looking forward to the conversations between the two today....

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

03:42 Martina comes home
Great difficulties walking safely. (drunk and stoned?)
03:49 Walk with Taco
Search for Alberto, finds him sleeping in the guest room.
(I think it's very nice of him, he left his bed empty, just in case)

4:09 to smoke on the balcony
04:28 Bedroom
4:32 in bed
6:52 Alfredo comes from the guest room to its own bed

I'm looking forward to the conversations between the two today....

Hey berty, nice to have your timetable 👍 ...you must have been a detective or someting like that in your former life...but two questions.

3:42 great difficulties to walk and then 3:49 walk with Taco . A bit strange to go out with your dog if you have difficulties to walk 🤔

Who is the Alfredo you mentioned several times a new guy we all have not seen yet? 😉

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Hey berty, nice to have your timetable 👍 ...you must have been a detective or someting like that in your former life...but two questions.

3:42 great difficulties to walk and then 3:49 walk with Taco . A bit strange to go out with your dog if you have difficulties to walk 🤔

Who is the Alfredo you mentioned several times a new guy we all have not seen yet? 😉

Here my short answer: "great difficulties to walk". Did you look at the recordings? Look around 3:42, she's moving slowly and uncertainly. But I'm just imagining it, she must have been drinking chamomile tea all night, as usual.

"You mentioned several times a new guy". I didn't mention any new guy before. Where did I mention that?
Allow me just one ironic comment: Alfredo slept in the guest room just to be on the safe side, which he normally never does. Just in case Martina brings someone home.

26 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Hier mijn korte antwoord: "grote moeilijkheden om te lopen". Heb je naar de opnames bekeken? Kijk rond 3: 42, ze beweegt langzaam en onzeker. Maar ik stel me het gewoon voor, ze moet blijven de hele nacht kamille-thee hebben.

"Je hebt meerdere keren een nieuwe jongen genoemd". Ik heb nog nooit een nieuwe man genoemd. Waar heb ik dat vermeld?
Sta me slechts één ironische opmerking toe: Alfredo sliep in de logeerkamer voor de zekerheid, wat hij normaal nooit doet. Voor het geval Martina iemand naar huis brengt.

Of voor het geval dat ze weer in bed plast.

2 hours ago, berty_47 said:

"You mentioned several times a new guy". I didn't mention any new guy before. Where did I mention that?
Allow me just one ironic comment: Alfredo slept in the guest room just to be on the safe side, which he normally never does. 

Pretty sure it was Alberto, not Alfredo

13 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Pretty sure it was Alberto, not Alfredo

When he does not want to disturb Martina in the morning, he sometimes sleeps in the Guest room and sometimes she sleeps in the guest room if she is having rouble sleeping.  They are very consideerate of each other.

• Upvote 2