Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

29 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

obviously Alfredo .... slept in the guest room because he didn't want to sleep on the wet spot ... !

Why would Martina pee on her bed?  More likely, she squirted during an orgasm.  That’s why she had the cloth.  She has done this before.  She must have felt good after their fuck early last night.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Why would Martina pee on her bed?  More likely, she squirted during an orgasm.  That’s why she had the cloth.  She has done this before.  She must have felt good after their fuck early last night.

I agree.  As I said, peeing in the bed would quickly saturate a rag or towel and be a complete mess.  Nobody in their right mind would sleep in that.  My wife squirts and at times it can be a surprising amount.  I believe Martina has squirted before, so I'd bet that's all that was... again, not having witnessed the quantity of fluid myself, but it makes the most sense.

2 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

not sure about that Jen I still think hes scared of being alone I mean no sex for him, he certainly won't miss her cooking or her housework that's for sure 

Agree Laddie.  This was my attempt at sarcasm.  This is not one of my stronger skills.  The St. Martina crowd explains away much of the “peculiar” behaviors for this couple as “yes it’s not typical but it works for them”.

Color me skeptical.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You don/t read all my comments.  I acknowledge that they are not the average couple with one partner.  Over and over again I have said that Martina is bi-sexual and Alberto accepts this. But I do not gang up on them when I see the forum making weird and abnormal speculations.  They have their own rules and  if you don't accept them, too bad.

I do not believe that most of you are irrational, but many of you do make up fantasies.

We all like this couple so tell them so.

She is not a prostitute.  That is a made up fantasy.

I am not their attorney but I comment when I see bullshit.

Agree 100%. Some people here really need a wake up call and maybe some professional help. The level of their imagination is beyond healthy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

but many of you do make up fantasies.

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Agree 100%. Some people here really need a wake up call and maybe some professional help. The level of their imagination is beyond healthy.

I am surprised that you two and a few others believe all these speculations are wild fantasies.  With the possible exception for the speculation that Martina is a prostitute (which was not a fantasy but a hypothesis based on hundreds of hours of watching this couple) … I don’t think anyone is expressing wild fantasies about Martina.

The fact of the matter is that Martina spends significant time away from Alberto partying.  Most of us are simply speculating what she does when she is away from “the love of her life”.  I don’t see how these are fantasies.  I’ve stated many times before that you could likely be correct … she goes out and parties but stays faithful to Alberto.

But it’s also possible … being bisexual … that she hooks up when she is out over night.  This is not a fantasy but a conjecture.  She’s done it before.  The issue to me is not that your speculation - that this couple is solid - is correct … but how vociferously you defend these two.  That itself seems to suggest you either know them or have some other agenda here.

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

But I do not gang up on them when I see the forum making weird and abnormal speculations.  They have their own rules and  if you don't accept them, too bad.

To think we gang up on this couple is ludicrous and suggests perhaps you and Kris need professional help rather than the rest of us which are simply responding to what we see on cam.

• Like 1

Martina had a good big dinner of meat and vegetables, it gives a lot of energy for a nice night to come ...saturday night, the big one...

According to the usual scenario, change of oil for Alfredo, some strategic conversation with her cell, make her makeup and put particular dress and out.....

There are still some hours before the beginning of the 'real' night to come :blush:

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina had a good big dinner of meat and vegetables, it gives a lot of energy for a nice night to come ...saturday night, the big one...

According to the usual scenario, change of oil for Alfredo, some strategic conversation with her cell, make her makeup and put particular dress and out.....

There are still some hours before the beginning of the 'real' night to come :blush:

You have such crazy fantasies girl!

We’ve seen this so many times before, can’t you dream up something different??

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am surprised that you two and a few others believe all these speculations are wild fantasies.  With the possible exception for the speculation that Martina is a prostitute (which was not a fantasy but a hypothesis based on hundreds of hours of watching this couple) … I don’t think anyone is expressing wild fantasies about Martina.

The fact of the matter is that Martina spends significant time away from Alberto partying.  Most of us are simply speculating what she does when she is away from “the love of her life”.  I don’t see how these are fantasies.  I’ve stated many times before that you could likely be correct … she goes out and parties but stays faithful to Alberto.

But it’s also possible … being bisexual … that she hooks up when she is out over night.  This is not a fantasy but a conjecture.  She’s done it before.  The issue to me is not that your speculation - that this couple is solid - is correct … but how vociferously you defend these two.  That itself seems to suggest you either know them or have some other agenda here.

To think we gang up on this couple is ludicrous and suggests perhaps you and Kris need professional help rather than the rest of us which are simply responding to what we see on cam.

I guess you really need help and a life away from the site 😉

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I definitely need professional help.  Thanks for your professional help.  It helped a great deal.  I hope you do not need professional help as well!!

• Haha 1