Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

12 hours ago, chuck206 said:

If I might add my observation. The early conversation between Martina and Alberto was with out playful banter. A disagreement?

I don't think the couple were mad at one another for too long. As Martina talked with a raised voice, sitting with crossed arms, maybe some frustration and sulking. Albero made her a cup of coffee. Martina slapped her face lightly .... wake up! In the hall bathroom, Martina splashed water on her face, Alberto teasing her, both laughing.

I don't know where she was going, but Martina had on a new white lace top.  Returning 8 hours later, well, I hear the after midnight Bingo games can get pretty wild. :angel:  

2022-09-12_15-41-41.jpg

Thank you for your additions.
General: the white lace top is not new, she has worn it several times. She washed it the night before, so she had already planned to go out on Sunday.

I'm missing a comment on the scene: 7:20 Martina furiously throws her socks in Albert's face. That wasn't funny at all.

But the crucial question is: Where was Martina for eight hours? You suggest Martina was playing bingo. Do you have any clues or is this just speculation? Or was it a sarcastic comment? In Germany bingo is mostly played by old and very old people. Young people play something completely different if you know what I mean.

One further amendment: Martina really worked hard for her school and I admire her for that. How can she go out until 3 am knowing she has to go to school Monday morning? Very bad omens...

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, berty_47 said:

Thank you for your additions.
General: the white lace top is not new, she has worn it several times. She washed it the night before, so she had already planned to go out on Sunday.

I'm missing a comment on the scene: 7:20 Martina furiously throws her socks in Albert's face. That wasn't funny at all.

But the crucial question is: Where was Martina for eight hours? You suggest Martina was playing bingo. Do you have any clues or is this just speculation? Or was it a sarcastic comment? In Germany bingo is mostly played by old and very old people. Young people play something completely different if you know what I mean.

One further amendment: Martina really worked hard for her school and I admire her for that. How can she go out until 3 am knowing she has to go to school Monday morning? Very bad omens...

Yes, she play bingo for all night long....and win a lot of money....that's how she was able to lend a lot of money to Alberto in the past 🤣

Taking shower together and the usual private talk in the war room.

Something strange, if me and my boyfriend take a shower together (which we often do on vacation in luxurious bathrooms), I'm sure that my boyfriend will want to do much more than take a shower, he can't resist even if he's tired or in an 'altered' state...And much fun... 

Maybe Martina and Alberto are too used to their 'regular' bathroom.... 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Taking shower together and the usual private talk in the war room.

Something strange, if me and my boyfriend take a shower together (which we often do on vacation in luxurious bathrooms), I'm sure that my boyfriend will want to do much more than take a shower, he can't resist even if he's tired or in an 'altered' state...And much fun... 

Maybe Martina and Alberto are too used to their 'regular' bathroom.... 

Too late. Martina and Alberto made love in the kitchen.  It was a good old stand up fuck.  Fast and furious.  Martina looks happy.  Alberto looks happy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Alberto did not get the job done unfortunately. Martina is taking things in her own hands now in the guest room.

All good ladies take things into their own hands.  As Adalbert says Leora, but so does Nelly and Holly and and Carla and Masha.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

All good ladies take things into their own hands.  As Adalbert says Leora, but so does Nelly and Holly and and Carla and Masha.

It's like the old days, when kids were supposed to clean their plates at every meal...nowadays, women sometimes have a little more to do to finish there plates. In Martina's case, the bar is set high to finish her plates...:tongue:

2 hours ago, philo said:

Alberto did not get the job done unfortunately. Martina is taking things in her own hands now in the guest room.

At least, it was a good begining for Martina, I'm happy and relax for her :tongue:

18 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

It's like the old days, when kids were supposed to clean their plates at every meal...nowadays, women sometimes have a little more to do to finish there plates. In Martina's case, the bar is set high to finish her plates...:tongue:

Sometimes men have the same problem.😊