Martina & Alberto - 2022 #20

Noldus

On 9/13/2022 at 6:54 PM, Deepdave said:

All good ladies take things into their own hands.  As Adalbert says Leora, but so does Nelly and Holly and and Carla and Masha.

I have noticed in my time here that the women with a boyfriend/husband on rlc usually don’t masturbate which is a bummer lol

17:36 Martina seduces Alberto, usual fuck for the night out ticket.
Alfredo must have been happy that Martina was so keen on him (such a naive fool).
It was clear to see what she was up to.

17:51 Alfredo squirts on her butt
17:52 Martina pees on the rag on the bed (never seen that before)

18:00 Martina takes a shower
Martina dances and is happy and is visibly looking forward to the evening.
Shaves her legs and pussy
19:00 In bathroom (by kitchen) for manicure

19:15:01 Martina leaves the apartment.

Have a nice evening for you Martina…

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

19:15:01 Martina leaves the apartment.

Have a nice evening for you Martina…

Another nice summary Berty.   Someone will try to refute it.

Clearly there is a troubling pattern here.

Maybe she is attending Bible Study … that’s why she is so happy.  You can’t go to Bible Study without shaving!

But what do we know?  It works for this couple.

• Haha 1

And now the BIG question:
Given that Martina's weekend and sometimes weeknight activity has become a habit, when will Martina bring home her 'NEW FWB ?  We all waiting for that. RLC is missing big $$$$ here...

Usually when you are in a new 'serious' relationship, you gradually bring this new person to your apartment to enjoy your home together.

And the question everyone asks: what do you do with Alberto? The same damn answer as before: Alberto spends his time on the PlayStation or his cell phone or his nap and waits for his turn... Everyone remembers the episode when Martina brought Nelly to the apartment.

It's as simple as that !

• Upvote 2

RLC should offer rate for week only because weekend Martina is not there or she sleep in from on the cam. 😆

Or special rate for Taco cam only (a new cam on Taco head) knowing that when Martina is fucking, Taco is not far to 'check' with whom....😆

P.S. Friday....I'm starting my Porto 'period'....If we don't see Martina for few hours, I will have less 'imagination'....Let hope !!!

Great fucking everybody....oups....Great Fun everybody !!!! 🤣

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

And now the BIG question:
Given that Martina's weekend and sometimes weeknight activity has become a habit, when will Martina bring home her 'NEW FWB ?  We all waiting for that. RLC is missing big $$$$ here...

Usually when you are in a new 'serious' relationship, you gradually bring this new person to your apartment to enjoy your home together.

And the question everyone asks: what do you do with Alberto? The same damn answer as before: Alberto spends his time on the PlayStation or his cell phone or his nap and waits for his turn... Everyone remembers the episode when Martina brought Nelly to the apartment.

It's as simple as that !

No NEW FWB.  Too bad.  Maybe tomorrow night. Porto necessary to imagine Martina being bad tonight.