Carla & Yanai (2022) #3

Always good to see guests have no issues with the cameras and in a way enjoying them .. And if for Don Juan we know he enjoys for sure and he is totally educated by C&Y , the female guests so far have been all wonderful ..but this last one is above and beyond πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Always good to see guests have no issues with the cameras and in a way enjoying them .. And if for Don Juan we know he enjoys for sure and he is totally educated by C&Y , the female guests so far have been all wonderful ..but this last one is above and beyond πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I believe she's the one that is the most comfortable about the cams.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I was about to post that this apartment should be Don's and C&Y visit  when he isn't there. 🀣

A male single apartment after the one given in Prague to Hakeem ? That would be a revolutionary move in Barcelona … But still , C&Y with this complicated during this stay life , they always have their friends , Carla is a veteran and Yanai knows what needs to be done for viewership .. A risky decision , however , it could work I believe…

Just now, thinga69 said:

I believe she's the one that is the most comfortable about the cams.

I think Carla has explained her and also she likes him very much ( who of the girls doesn’t ? 😁 ) ..She’s also playing with the mirrors and likes to see herself , I guess she enjoys exposure .. I think the other two so far would have got easy also adjusted but he β€œ wanted to move β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If RLC started to hire female Spaniards this site would explode with sex. At least the ones friend of Carla. 🀣

They only need locals , whatever , Russian speaking , Spanish speaking , people who live in Barcelona , people who have friends and already social circles .. on the other hand , every now and then appear girls like Anya , Zara .. Ahh well , still , the locals will always provide much much more reality ..

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can’t remember when it was the last time Carla and Yanai laughing and enjoying one another’s company , that’s nice to watch ..

Maybe they can bring back the mystery girl, to spice things up.😁

1 minute ago, Kenpaul said:

Maybe they can bring back the mystery girl, to spice things up.😁

Their list is endless of the people they could bring .. simply one of the most successful apartments where anything can happen .

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

Don Juan is β€œ preparing β€œ his next on cameras discovery hopefully with the texting at 06:15 in the morning ..or will we be seeing one of the last 3 conquers once again ? The weekend has just started 😊

I think Donny Osmond suits him better

• Haha 1