Carla & Yanai (2022) #3

On 9/13/2022 at 6:30 PM, corvette84 said:

Nice puffy tits.

OOOH any pics  ... yet 

usually new titties are scary (not scares but scary....the english language can be tricky )   so lets just agree to both meanings 

I don't care I just really want to see them .. lol

Don Juan is “ preparing “ his next on cameras discovery hopefully with the texting at 06:15 in the morning ..or will we be seeing one of the last 3 conquers once again ? The weekend has just started 😊

It is everyone’s body to do whatever they want but Carla really overdid it with what she did .. We  could maybe understand Masha , Nelly but Carla ? She didn’t have size problem ..pfff , women insecurity , always and forever ( sorry ladies 🫣😬 ) ..

Can it be that Carla and Yanai might be preparing the apartment for a new resident , that is Don Juan ? He is now nearly daily there , Carla and Yanai spend equally days of the week outside , let’s see…

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Can it be that Carla and Yanai might be preparing the apartment for a new resident , that is Don Juan ? He is now nearly daily there , Carla and Yanai spend equally days of the week outside , let’s see…

I was about to post that this apartment should be Don's and C&Y visit  when he isn't there. 🤣