Carla & Yanai (2022) #3

Carla lets the guest (Don Juan?) watch her strip naked. She thinks about it at 03:02 on camera #7. Then she turns off the light and lets him watch in semi-dark at 3:04. His POV on camera #2. Yanai catches her and slaps her on the ass for it.

• Thanks 1

Carla shows the guest a lot recently. Sometimes her pretends not to watch when she is without panties on the sofa in just a t-shirt. Tonight he was rubbernecking...trying to get a good look. His interest seems to be progressing slowly.

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

now on the br balcony 🙂 

I think that Carla is trying to attract the attention of the neighbors. While Yani is fucking her, Carla looks out several times through the glass window in the balcony door.

I don't watch the apartment that often but tonight was the third time that I have seen the guest observe Carla while she was naked. On the other two occasions he was in the same room with her...once in the bathroom and once in the bedroom. Both times, Carla chose to cover her breasts with her hands and leave her pussy exposed to his view. Go figure...LOL 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, philo said:

Carla lets the guest (Donny) watch her strip naked. She thinks about it at 03:02 on camera #7. Then she turns off the light and lets him watch in semi-dark at 3:04. His POV on camera #2. Yanai catches her and slaps her on the ass for it.

3:02

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3:04

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1