Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #13

Pete1960

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora looks like she has a black eye or bags under her eyes. She looks great but it does appear that she has aged somewhat over the last couple of months and sometimes has that worrisome look. Maybe I better make an appointment to get my eyes checked. 

She has spoken to her father last week about maybe getting new glasses as she is struggling a bit recently without any, since she lost her last pair. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Il est encore jeune mais il est vieux dans sa tète ,pas d'ami(es) ,pas invités , pas de sortie ( restaurant ,boite de nuit ) pas de cuisine que des repas importés en bref une vie de merde 

je me suit trompé il c'est relevé ,mais retour manger ,ordinateur rien ne change.

leora ne fait plus se quelle veux, du coup ménage ménage toujours la même chose se n'est plus une foi par semaine c'est quasiment tous les jours maintenant.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She has spoken to her father last week about maybe getting new glasses as she is struggling a bit recently without any, since she lost her last pair. 

nicole kidman smile GIF

Leora have to go to Ophthalmologist  to see eyes and buy new glasses 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Never liked watching her squint to see the TV but damn she looked cute doing it. I wish the best for Leora but it does seem that she has a lot on her plate now. Hopefully nothing stressful that she can't handle. She is a tough cookie but even the best of us can falter at times. Personally I don't pay attention to any other RLC apartments, dives or houses (they are all a waste of time and oxygen). Leora IS a voyeur's tease - BIG TIME. Even when she is fully dressed she is eye candy to me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Never liked watching her squint to see the TV but damn she looked cute doing it. I wish the best for Leora but it does seem that she has a lot on her plate now. Hopefully nothing stressful that she can't handle. She is a tough cookie but even the best of us can falter at times. Personally I don't pay attention to any other RLC apartments, dives or houses (they are all a waste of time and oxygen). Leora IS a voyeur's tease - BIG TIME. Even when she is fully dressed she is eye candy to me.

She's happier now than she's been for a long long time. Trust me, everything's fine. She got what she wanted and she's happy. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

oui leora  elle est heureuse d'avoir retrouvé eva et je suis content pour elle car elle lui apporte beaucoup  de joie

mais pour paul pas plus que sa a peine trois mois et c'est déjà un vieux couple dans la routine