Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #13

Pete1960

il y a 12 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Pourquoi at-elle abandonné son bonheur à la première place ? Pourquoi ne lui at-elle jamais rendu visite pour se sentir plus heureuse ? Pourquoi elle a joué avec un autre gars pendant 1,5 ans et elle pleurait pour lui, sortant 2 fois pour dormir chez lui alors que c'est toujours ce qu'elle voulait (c'est-à-dire être avec Paul?) POURQUOI ELLE A QUITTÉ PAUL en premier palais de la vie qu'elle avait été ce qu'elle avait toujours voulu ?

Aujourd'hui le bonheur de Leora c'est de faire la bonne de Paul pendant qu il reste assis devant l 'ordinateur ,qu'elle lui face a manger il lui faire tout ces caprices d'adolescent 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why she quit her happiness at first place ? Why she never visited him to feel happier ? Why she messed with another guy for 1,5 years and she was crying for him , going out 2 times per week to sleep by his place for him when this is always what she wanted  ( that is to be with Paul ? ) WHY SHE LEFT PAUL first place if the life she had was whatever always she wanted ?

My opinion is that she brought Paul because her PLAN A never worked ( that is establishing a way if life the way she wanted in Prague like she had in Russia ) for a number of reasons . There have been people here speaking always about PLAN A and PLAN B …And yes Leora is happy like never before  because she has company , she’s not alone , miserable , depressed and isolated , she has someone by her side whenever she wants and not the loneliness she suffered the nearly 8 months that she was without someone in the apartment ( Malia ) to talk to , keep her at least company even if she was tired by her at a certain point .. 

And the big question remains ? Why Paul immediately after returning from Prague the first time he found a girlfriend ? 

Wait , let me answer 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂🤣😂🤣😂😬😬😬😬😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔 because this is how answers here at the forum occurs when there are actually no answers ( oh wait , it is all bullshit and I should  ask my Russian translator friends 😨🤔🙏🙏 ) …

Leora is a master manipulator and captivates anyone , she can sell gold to you even if it is the poorest material closest to gold .. I let the people trust you ( I sympathize with your continuous belief and support on her ) but I also remember when you appeared here when Zena made herself suddenly present saying “ WTF ? This is contrary on everything she was saying and wanted to do “ ( don’t have the time to dig the archives for your post concerning Zena when she appeared ) …Just to remInd you that Leora has already her next step organized in case anything happens in Prague for her , let’s see if Paul is aware of any future movements ..And yes , nobody can’t question your knowledge .

Eh?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Why she quit her happiness at first place ? Why she never visited him to feel happier ? Why she messed with another guy for 1,5 years and she was crying for him , going out 2 times per week to sleep by his place for him when this is always what she wanted  ( that is to be with Paul ? ) WHY SHE LEFT PAUL first place if the life she had was whatever always she wanted ?

My opinion is that she brought Paul because her PLAN A never worked ( that is establishing a way if life the way she wanted in Prague like she had in Russia ) for a number of reasons . There have been people here speaking always about PLAN A and PLAN B …And yes Leora is happy like never before  because she has company , she’s not alone , miserable , depressed and isolated , she has someone by her side whenever she wants and not the loneliness she suffered the nearly 8 months that she was without someone in the apartment ( Malia ) to talk to , keep her at least company even if she was tired by her at a certain point .. 

And the big question remains ? Why Paul immediately after returning from Prague the first time he found a girlfriend ? 

Wait , let me answer 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😂🤣😂🤣😂😬😬😬😬😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔 because this is how answers here at the forum occurs when there are actually no answers ( oh wait , it is all bullshit and I should  ask my Russian translator friends 😨🤔🙏🙏 ) …

Leora is a master manipulator and captivates anyone , she can sell gold to you even if it is the poorest material closest to gold .. I let the people trust you ( I sympathize with your continuous belief and support on her ) but I also remember when you appeared here when Zena made herself suddenly present saying “ WTF ? This is contrary on everything she was saying and wanted to do “ ( don’t have the time to dig the archives for your post concerning Zena when she appeared ) …Just to remInd you that Leora has already her next step organized in case anything happens in Prague for her , let’s see if Paul is aware of any future movements ..And yes , nobody can’t question your knowledge .

Paul was always in the plan.  Covid got in the way.  If she was to stray from Paul, she would have no problem finding a dude.  All that gibberish about Leora and a dude from outside,..that was platonic.   That they easily picked up (when Paul arrived) to when she left mother Russia,...these two are meant to be together.

She's a happy puppy being in a relationship..  I think career-wise, Paul is lost.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hi ddhm, hoping your well.

Your been reading to many fiction books again?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Just in case you're wondering this is roughly called living a normal life, If I was you I'd give it a try you may just be amazed how refreshing normal is.

Living a normal life ? Without taking your long time not seen girlfriend beautifully dressed for a romantic dinner ? Without dressing smart for a nice  and loving beautiful walk in incredible    Prague by night ? Without sitting even once outside at the balcony with a bottle of wine till the late morning hours in hot summer feeling Prague , seducing one another , having sex at the balcony , laughing , holding hands , laughing and being goofy and naughty ? 

Normal life that there can’t be any friends visiting to present to them the love of your life in your 3 plus years apartment in Prague ?  Normal life that when money isn’t the issue , Paul works when Leora was supporting financially his business from distance and now she supports it with him by her side ? Normal life that during the night Leora spends again hours and hours on her mobile and IPad ? Normal life that a couple has different sleeping  hours ? BUT AGAIN and most of all , WHERE IN THE WORLD is this couple’s social life ? This isn’t Russia , this is Europe ..Have you ever wondered that maybe the problems and life decisions of Leora occurred first hand because of the lifestyle back in Russia ? Are you sure that this way of living again isn’t a reason for Leora ( or even Paul ) to abandon again one another for nearly 3 years ? 

And the last question …Do you , would you personally enjoy and like to have a life like this two have ? That you can’t invite your friends at home , that your girlfriend sleeps most hours of the day not next to you ( yes the job is the reason but , would you ? ) that you can’t go out alone and meet your friends , have  your own moments , except of course  if you are so depended to someone that you can’t be away from this person even for some hours …Except if you are telling me that normal life for a long term relationship is to be always by your GF / BF site and not have a day to go out with  your male friends , watch football , drink beers , get drunk , come home late and be tipsy and things like this …Yes , this is normal life for 8 out of 10 couples , I guess we are witnessing of a 2 out of 10 couples exception of the rule … personally I HAVE MET NO MAN IN MY LIFE asking me and telling me that it is great that many times they can have an alternative , be with a friend and talk many different  things and so on … But yes , Leora is Paul’s biggest love of all time and his biggest accomplishment and he simply does all for her …And Leora is a happy with whatever she has , as she always wanted ..I honestly wonder what has happened in this apartment the last 37 months … Malia and Leora next to the other touching their pussies , juices , masturbating side by side , Leora online courses to learn Czech in the kitchen , Leora exercising , Leora in the balcony and vanishing / disappearing commando in the lobby  for private phonecalls or slipper’s worst nightmare ,the LB aka Leora’s Boyfriend , the flowers in the apartment , the 3-5 months period of Leora going away for 2 days per week from the apartment only to have poor Malia inside so as the apartment isn’t empty …Ahh yes , this NEVER  happened and now we are seeing the NORMAL LIFE OF A COUPLE ….and I wonder if it is so nice why Leora’s masturbations and nudity / exhibitionism gather always more views and replays than a normal couples life sex session ( after 30 months of not seeing one another ) hardly ever making the top replays when there’s competition …..

Ahh , well , this is Leora’s planet and world , it is all perfect and not the slightest shadow in this couple’s life .and always wondering if this normal life why was abandoned for 30 months and both found lovers ? I am looking forward to ONCE , JUST ONCE , to read a negative , disappointing post from anyone who watches the private life of this couple ..It is always “ VERY GOOD SEX “ “ VERY GOOD MASTURBATION “…I really wait for the ONCE to watch and read just an at least “ so and so “post …

• Confused 2

il y a 8 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Vivre une vie normale ? Sans prendre votre copie de longue date magnifiquement habillée pour un dîner romantique ? Sans s'habiller chic pour a. Glace et amour de la belle promenade dans l'incroyable Prague de nuit ? Sans s'asseoir même une fois dehors sur le balcon avec une bouteille de vin jusqu'aux heures tardives de l'été chaud, sentir Prague, se séduire, avoir des relations sexuelles sur le balcon, rire, se tenir la main, rire et être maladroit et méchant ? 

Une vie normale où il ne peut pas y avoir d'amis qui viennent présenter l'amour de votre vie dans votre appartement de plus de 3 ans à Prague ? La vie normale que lorsque l'argent n'est pas le problème, Paul travaille quand Leora soutient financièrement son entreprise à distance et maintenant elle le soutient avec lui à ses côtés ? Vie normale que la nuit Leora passe encore des heures et des heures sur son mobile et son IPad ? La vie normale qu'un couple a des horaires de coloration différents ? MAIS ENCORE et surtout, OU DANS LE MONDE se passe la vie sociale de ce couple ? Ce n'est pas la Russie, c'est l'Europe...Es-tu sûr que cette façon de revivre n'est pas une raison pour que Leora (ou même Paul) s'abandonne à nouveau pendentif près de 3 ans ? 

Et la dernière question… Aimeriez-vous personnellement et aimeriez-vous avoir une vie comme celle-ci ? Que tu ne peux pas inviter tes amis à la maison , que ta copine dort la plupart des heures de la journée à côté de toi (oui le travail est la raison mais, le ferais - tu ? ) que tu ne peux pas sortir seul et te faire des amis , avoir vos propres moments, sauf bien sûr que vous dépendez tellement de quelqu'un que vous ne pouvez pas être loin de cette personne même pendant quelques heures… Sauf si vous me dites que la vie normale pour une relation à long terme doit toujours être par votre GF / Site BF et ne pas avoir un jour pour sortir avec vos amis masculins, regarder le football, boire des bières, se saouler, rentrer tard et être ivre et des choses comme ça… Oui, c'est la vie normale pour 8 couples sur 10,

Ahh, eh bien, c'est la planète et le monde de Leora, tout est parfait et pas la moindre ombre dans la vie de ce couple .et toujours à se demander si cette vie normale pourquoi at-elle été noué pendant 30 mois et les deux ont trouvé des amants? J'attends avec impatience UNE FOIS, JUSTE UNE FOIS, pour lire un message négatif et décevant de peut-être regarder la vie privée de ce couple..C'est toujours "TRÈS BON SEXE" "TRÈS BONNE MASTURBATION"... regarder et lire juste un au moins " untel " post ...

Tout deux avait des amants ,mais la maitresse de Paul n'avait pas les moyens de Leora pour subvenir a soit disant son entreprise ,alors il a fait comme il le fait toujours son pleureur alors que Leora venait de rompre avec son amant

16 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hi ddhm, hoping your well.

Your been reading to many fiction books again?

I am quiet in this part of the forum but I know that I create lots of negative reactions here with  my posts simply because my reality in life is different and it happens to have a different opinion than the majority of the people who support “ The Queen “ …I don’t contribute to a topic that an opinion is judged as BULLSHIT , no matter the content of the post , being stupid , wrong , whatever it is , it is an opinion and i am entitled to it ..This used to be once upon a time the topic with so many people contributing and now it has become the corner of people like the ones who can’t right correct in English or have a different view and opinion except “ very nice / very good “ …

In other news , enjoying the maximum my Greek summer , finally Covid free and fun , you can’t get better in the world than living in a Greek island and having nearly  everything you wish 😊 2 million people pay to come here for short or long periods and i simply live it for free 😇 And you my good Aussie friend , hope you are doing great , strong , healthy and with a big big big smile …My Melbournian colleague at work makes me everyday nearly find out more and more about your nice country and the things that happen there and how life proceeds …

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

My Melbournian colleague at work makes me everyday nearly find out more and more about your nice country and the things that happen there and now life proceeds …

Being an born and breed Melbournian he is totally right.

22 minutes ago, Howard said:

Paul was always in the plan.  Covid got in the way.  If she was to stray from Paul, she would have no problem finding a dude.  All that gibberish about Leora and a dude from outside,..that was platonic.   That they easily picked up (when Paul arrived) to when she left mother Russia,...these two are meant to be together.

She's a happy puppy being in a relationship..  I think career-wise, Paul is lost.

I think Paul is very underestimated … I think he is incredibly smart and he also knows PERFECTLY WHAT he’s doing …..If I have understood correctly , it isn’t him who seeked Leora but Leora seeked him again …In my opinion , apart from financial reasons , it isn’t him that he needs more Leora in his life but it is Leora that needs him more …and this is again in my opinion because Leora can’t / wasn’t able to find anyone to approve her current lifestyle …Like it or not , this is a world that defines Leora ,  she loves it , she enjoys it , shes addicted to it ( and the financial benefits of course ) ..I maybe be wrong , but what the hell , if leora  had found a guy that would have approved her lifestyle and job on cameras , I think Paul would have simply stayed a BEST FRIEND FOREVER .But of course , that’s how I think .

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Eh?

Sorry for not speaking good English as you speak Russian 🤔 of course , your reaction is always the same since always when questions appear here .. Ehh? Do you have something to say ? Are you going to make a comment or whatever ehh again ? Of course , a typical slipper reaction …and please , don’t  quit the forum once again like what ? 3-4 times it has been ..

Let me remind you - ehhh ?? 

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
Search for a wordsearch_grey600_24dp.png

forum
/ˈfɔːrəm/
See definitions in:
All
Computing
Law
Roman History

noun
  1. 1. 
    a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Paul is very underestimated … I think he is incredibly smart and he also knows PERFECTLY WHAT he’s doing …..If I have understood correctly , it isn’t him who seeked Leora but Leora seeked him again …In my opinion , apart from financial reasons , it isn’t him that he needs more Leora in his life but it is Leora that needs him more …and this is again in my opinion because Leora can’t / wasn’t able to find anyone to approve her current lifestyle …Like it or not , this is a world that defines Leora ,  she loves it , she enjoys it , shes addicted to it ( and the financial benefits of course ) ..I maybe be wrong , but what the hell , if leora  had found a guy that would have approved her lifestyle and job on cameras , I think Paul would have simply stayed a BEST FRIEND FOREVER .But of course , that’s how I think .

I was available too....