great tuesday to all

06/09/2022  06/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Tuesday Morning GIF

Hope everyone is doing fine, here's today's video I'm sure Pulo will enjoy it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

People's choice in their partner tells a lot about the person.  It is subjective. We all have family and friends that choose people  that make us shake our heads. In some cases their choices are idiotic to everyone but the person in love. The more people try and reason with them and ask them WTF are they thinking the more they cling to that person  to prove everyone wrong.

I figured if I was gonna be stuck with the gal for my entire life be pickie and go for it all, I married up. Way up. The one everyone else wanted. To make damn sure I keep her, unlike Paul, I charted a path to success, worked my ass off and made sure she had everything - including my attention - so the the neighbor's pasture wouldn't look greener.

It astounds me that both of these two people have no drive to achieve beyond where they are. Must be eastern block communist survivor mentality if you aren't in a gulag you're doing fine. Content being in someone else's apartment with someone else's furniture with their families left in Russia and their friends never ever inside their home, no car, just basically the clothes on their back and in their closet. They have no kids, no responsibilities to prevent working, getting a degree or trade and becoming more skilled in a career. But no, they play house with nothing to show for it but temporary housing, food and spending money. I'm glad to see them happy but when RLC ends it ain't gonna be pretty. Two 30 year old adults living like two college kids. They are no better off now than 9 years ago except being in a third apartment again they can't stay in once the staff says that's it. You get out of life what you put into it. Their clock is ticking.

and the dog is a major distraction. it was in the old apartment as it barked every time leora got started. to the point she had to lock it out of the room. now it dry humps that teddy bear. I find it distracting to the point it cheapens lenra and her show to that of a sleeze ball. love the girl hate the dog. and your right what is the up shot for her? Paul can get work if he wants it she may find it harder to gain employment. But untill that time I will enjoy that ass every time I get the chance . despite the crummy dog.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, backrat said:

and the dog is a major distraction. it was in the old apartment as it barked every time leora got started. to the point she had to lock it out of the room. now it dry humps that teddy bear. I find it distracting to the point it cheapens lenra and her show to that of a sleeze ball. love the girl hate the dog. and your right what is the up shot for her? Paul can get work if he wants it she may find it harder to gain employment. But untill that time I will enjoy that ass every time I get the chance . despite the crummy dog.

It's a KoaIa.

image.jpeg.72c04f26047ec7aa3fe7494541ee722b.jpeg

• Upvote 2