B2 - General Topic 2022 #21 (September)

Noldus

I’m amazed that Danaya has returned, never thought we’d see her again so wonder who is looking after her child? Don’t know what she’s been doing with herself but she’s lost too much weight. Big question is why she has returned when at the last count she had family commitments; maybe the war or maybe rlc desperate, who knows? Obviously I don’t know the answer and most relationships she had off cam in the past so unless she’s changed dramatically I’m unsure yet whether this is a good return or not 🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

I’m amazed that Danaya has returned, never thought we’d see her again so wonder who is looking after her child? Don’t know what she’s been doing with herself but she’s lost too much weight. Big question is why she has returned when at the last count she had family commitments; maybe the war or maybe rlc desperate, who knows? Obviously I don’t know the answer and most relationships she had off cam in the past so unless she’s changed dramatically I’m unsure yet whether this is a good return or not 🤔

Well, I guess the kid have a father.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, I guess the kid have a father.

You still have to take into account the context of the war in Ukraine, so yes he has a father, even a grandmother and a family, however, even if Danaya was no longer in Ukraine because of the war, that can seem strange to abandon your child to go live in another country, even for a short stay of one or two months and leave him to someone else
She had already done it after the birth but the child was still small, there he is still bigger
I don't judge because we don't know her life and how she manages all this but it can still seem strange and raises a lot of questions, even if in the end it is in no way our problem.
We are here to see people and that's what we do most of the time
I wonder more about the mix with Lavika and Anya rather than her journey before returning to RLC, Danaya has never been the most active within the project and I doubt that she is a party animal like the other two , so not sure that the girls can bring back potential partners, but I can and want to be wrong 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You still have to take into account the context of the war in Ukraine, so yes he has a father, even a grandmother and a family, however, even if Danaya was no longer in Ukraine because of the war, that can seem strange to abandon your child to go live in another country, even for a short stay of one or two months and leave him to someone else
She had already done it after the birth but the child was still small, there he is still bigger
I don't judge because we don't know her life and how she manages all this but it can still seem strange and raises a lot of questions, even if in the end it is in no way our problem.
We are here to see people and that's what we do most of the time
I wonder more about the mix with Lavika and Anya rather than her journey before returning to RLC, Danaya has never been the most active within the project and I doubt that she is a party animal like the other two , so not sure that the girls can bring back potential partners, but I can and want to be wrong 😁

She might be a senior but she's also the minority there. If she's against them bringing back men then she should move to B1 and replace Marlene. Lavi and Anya can be one of the biggest money makers for RLC, they can't loose this opportunity. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She might be a senior but she's also the minority there. If she's against them bringing back men then she should move to B1 and replace Marlene. Lavi and Anya can be one of the biggest money makers for RLC, they can't loose this opportunity. 

Agree 100%, all the cats in one cathouse; think Danaya could get on well with Esmi 👌

If she still has a man in her life, we aren't going to see anything new from her unless she gets creative.  Let's giver her a chance...she might surprise us (pleasantly).  She seemed a bit shy in the past.  Maybe we will see a more exciting Danaya.

2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

If she still has a man in her life, we aren't going to see anything new from her unless she gets creative.  Let's giver her a chance...she might surprise us (pleasantly).  She seemed a bit shy in the past.  Maybe we will see a more exciting Danaya.

If she doesn't get in the way of Lavi and Anya she will do a great contribution.