B2 - General Topic 2022 #21 (September)

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Noldus can you believe that Danaya has returned ? I know you are in 7th heaven right now and OMG is she looking better than ever !!!

Welcome Back Danaya,ย  ๐Ÿ˜ย just wanted you too know it is your fault I have to wear glasses..... B-1 Master Bedroom with Ilona... some of best memories of all time and one of the funniest moments ever on RLC when Ilona beat the shit out of her laptop when it dies and all the shit you gave her.... I smile and giggle every time I think about that moment.

Man those eyes will make a heart stop !!!

I'm actually very surprised.
She had started with a scheme for new models in Ukraine and Romania and it seemed that this was taking up a lot of her time.
We'll see how long she stays, but it's a nice reunion.
I think she has become quite thin..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I'm actually very surprised.
She had started with a scheme for new models in Ukraine and Romania and it seemed that this was taking up a lot of her time.
We'll see how long she stays, but it's a nice reunion.
I think she has become quite thin..

No kidding Noldus she looks good. After the baby she has returned to the Danaya I remember with Ilona and the blonde that would eat everything in the kitchen. Aida's friend and that was no longer her friend after RLC. I am getting old and can no longer remember her name. They were all in B-1 in like 2015 or so.

I don't remember Danaya doing anything that was too shocking, but smells like desperation to me. ย Does this mean Irma will be making a comeback to. ย We've seen these girls and they don't go too off course from what they've done in the past ie Monica and Kristy. ย Need more new blood...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No kidding Noldus she looks good. After the baby she has returned to the Danaya I remember with Ilona and the blonde that would eat everything in the kitchen. Aida's friend and that was no longer her friend after RLC. I am getting old and can no longer remember her name. They were all in B-1 in like 2015 or so.

Adele )ย 

• Thanks 1

Il y a 6 heures, Thestarider a ditย :

Adele the human garbage disposal. Goodness that woman could eat like no other. LMAO.... HAHA that was so long ago now......Have we really been here that long Noldus ?

and yes time flies, the girls we met at 20 are now 30!!! the young girls have become veterans, and replaced in turn by new young girls!!!! few members here have known the rlc of 2013, the only one who has gone through the ages, from the prehistory of rlc to today, is leora!!!!๐Ÿ™„ I remember nora and kiko in their 1st house, the incredible breasts of lora and maya๐Ÿ˜‹, of alina who turned into a nymphomaniac when she had drunk, of rebecca, belle, lima who emptied the bottles, of dayana who clowned around with adele, from kami and kristy to b2, full of memories that have been accumulating for almost 10 years!!!!๐Ÿ’

• Upvote 4