B7 - General Topic 2022 #11 (September / October)

16 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

It's bad to look at, she clearly doesn't like it
And Samson doesn't give a fuck about hurting her

She repeatedly  was saying “ da da da “ while having sex .. she was teasing him while at the jacuzzi , she was bringing wine  bottles after wine bottles … in my opinion , she just had “ distracted sex “ due to problems or break up with a boyfriend or a problem in general , she was always on her phone texting and reading ..

In my opinion , it is a general “ bad “ commenting whenever a guy is fucking any of the girls , it is really RARE reading good comments whenever any guy ( permanent or guest ) has fucked one of the girls .. and in the end , all i see today is seeing them sitting on the same couch watching TV … 

These are things happening in real life also , a bit of booze , a bit of flirting and then usually it ends as it ended last night. 

2 hours ago, joebirch said:

😬….looks like I am the only one happy with last night, haven’t watched it yet, but as long as there is action, I don’t care who the actors are 🤪

Who the fuck made a sad emoji on my post 🙄😂😂😂….we been saying she hasn’t done anything and the one time she does something people here are complaining about who she does it with 🤦‍♂️

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, kris66 said:

Dude  it's not a competition. Get over it!

There are girls who do things better than others , there are moments which are simply unique and different and unexpected / unpredictable .. the post had the meaning of that , it was nothing to do with competition … and as always , it is an opinion , I don’t know what’s wrong with that 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Who the fuck made a sad emoji on my post 🙄😂😂😂….we been saying she hasn’t done anything and the one time she does something people here are complaining about who she does it with 🤦‍♂️

Excellent said 👏👏

actually i also wanted to complain about the douche samson and the way he was hurting her and he didn't stop until he cums but in the same time i think i didn't understand anything bcz ailey didn't told him to stop, also when he finished they kept talking and laughing a little bit like nothing was done to her so i don't know if she was enjoying (even if it looks the opposite on her face) since she was teasing him from the beginning or no...

2 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

actually i also wanted to complain about the douche samson and the way he was hurting her and he didn't stop until he cums but in the same time i think i didn't understand anything bcz ailey didn't told him to stop, also when he finished they kept talking and laughing a little bit like nothing was done to her so i don't know if she was enjoying (even if it looks the opposite on her face) since she was teasing him from the beginning or no...

Don’t Juan is slapping the shit out of the girls and no one seems to care 🙄

that's what i'm trying to say i don't understand what ailey actually wants bcz she was teasing him in the beginning but for hrs he was trying to touch her but she was avoiding until the end when he goes straight to her and he started fucking her and she was like she didn't want it and she's in pain but he didn't stop...

in the opposite of don juan when he fucked hard every girl he brings and slap her etc... but every girl seems that she's enjoying and she liked what happening do u understand what i'm trying to say? oh i remember even 1 time when he was fucking the girl with glasses in the living room and she seemed that she didn't want it and he stopped and they slept