B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Usually , when Marlene Nate’s before going out , she gets a visitor ..let’s see if ,- hmm , I don’t  know if I remember correctly - , we get introduced to Nr.10 …

It will be funny if Alana meets the guy in the morning or hear them fucking.

Edited by thinga69

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Usually , when Marlene Nate’s before going out , she gets a visitor ..let’s see if ,- hmm , I don’t  know if I remember correctly - , we get introduced to Nr.10 …

She certainly seemed up for it before she left

44 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It will be funny if Alana meets the guy in the morning or hear them fucking.

Alana might be using tonight also her earplugs apart from her sleeping mask ..😆 Esmi might explain her that in comparison to where she lived and Lavika’s room being the only active at the other side of the apartment , in case Marlene wants to enjoy herself , the room is just opposite Esmi’s 😂🤣..except if she gets the couch again…

41 minutes ago, yadevol said:

She certainly seemed up for it before she left

Perhaps she was listening to her good friend’s Anya’s adventures and she got horny , it’s been quite some time and after all she needs to “ teach a lesson “to the girls who the real “ President “ is 😂🤣

Well I see that ESMI continues to keep her excuse around to not participate in the RLC project that brought her to Beautiful Barcelona. B-2 needs reboot the MASTER BEDROOM REQUIRED !!! This is just about as bad as it has ever been these days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

People are so tired from Alana that not even her in the shower gets near the top cam.

RLC is sabotaging the views as she’s not belonging anymore to the employees list 😂🤣..in a way protecting their active employees , imagine knowing that a recently departed girl gathers top cameras viewership 🙃🙃😆