B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If Lavika  has more power than a repeater , well , she’s “ climbing “ fast the hierarchy ( Lavika ) 😉 

Think about what you said. Compare what Alana has done on RLC to what Lavika has done. Lavika is way ahead of Alana. 😉

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

But I have to say that Alana is an asshole. She doesn't like to be woke up in the middle of the but when she's sleeping she takes over most part of the bed. Last night Esmi had only a small portion of HER BED to sleep and took extra care to don't wake up the sweet princes.

Esmi is very respectful to others and I hate it when she has to share her bed.

Tonight she eased in the bed so she would not disturb Alana

When they tell her not to run the a/c cut the lights off don't open the window but Esmi always obliges.

Esmi gets along with all the girls. That's the reason she's so popular she get along with every body... But when Alana leaves someone else will invade her bed! She can't win.

Ariana had that room for about a year and never had girl's come and sleep with her just because she had the large bed they slept on the couch but they love Esmi what can I say.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Think about what you said. Compare what Alana has done on RLC to what Lavika has done. Lavika is way ahead of Alana. 😉

Obviously a joke 😝😛 , it is just that Alana comes from the “ pre purge “ era and Russian apartments and as most people know , these were really good times to watch and most of the tenants there were “successful “ let’s say and that’s how many made their way in Barcelona , at least the ones who wanted to “ expand “ their knowledge of the world and could make it away from Russia .. Alana obviously belongs to that era despite not being one of the “ top “ tenants even there but still , a repeater coming from the good times 😆 .. But yes , Lavika rightfully got what she deserved , to be honest and according to the way of how they live their life on cameras , Marlene also deserves the master bedroom but Esmi is also “ something else” , unique and special . 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

😂 🤣 😂 🤣 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 Sei giusto come sempre , fantastico . Non to capischi anche quests che vuoi dire perche non sai oppure hai nessuna realtà che cosa é RLC .. bravissimo e ancora una volta , si mai sei stanco con la vita nel tuo paese , sei sempre molto “ benvenuto “ qua ..

Pff , ho scritto italiano da solo dopo molto tempo , forse addesso puoi capire che cosa dico 😂

Io so’ cosa e’ RLC, sei tu che vivi in una realta’ tutta tua che non avrai mai😉

1 hour ago, RonS said:

Esmi is very respectful to others and I hate it when she has to share her bed.

Tonight she eased in the bed so she would not disturb Alana

When they tell her not to run the a/c cut the lights off don't open the window but Esmi always obliges.

Esmi gets along with all the girls. That's the reason she's so popular she get along with every body... But when Alana leaves someone else will invade her bed! She can't win.

Ariana had that room for about a year and never had girl's come and sleep with her just because she had the large bed they slept on the couch but they love Esmi what can I say.

esmi should stop inviting the girls to her room if she wants it to herself, but then she is expected to do something and she wont

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know about you guys but I have a feeling that Esmi is getting ready to do an epic bate next week. On for the history books.

Man I think you need to quit living in a fantasy world with ESMI as the focus, she had every chance first thing this morning in warming sensual sunlight to be EPIC. Instead, she has chosen to be nothing more than a big teaser. This seems to be her new MO..... It is no wonder she never shows up with a guy/girl to share her life and love with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4