B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

1 hour ago, tatakos said:

I would bet that she isn't even watching a guy. It is the second time in few days that she leaves so late with the same clothing and taking with her only her phone and keys. That means that she goes somewhere close. Very close I would say. Probably in the same apartment building:

Yesterday, around 18:00, she gets out of house but she doesn't close the door. From kitchen can be heard Esmi talking and the voice of a second woman. (Loraine?) 😉

It's true, but not about last night. She came back with a club wristband.

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

per caso hai letto i loro contratti? Perche’ da come parli sembra che tu abbia piu’ informazioni di quello che dici, e fai finta di non sapere,del resto come altre persone qui. Dove e’ scritto che far parte di RLC significa che devono portare gente in casa e scopare in davanti le telecamere? Perche’ il vostro concetto di vita reale e di intrattenimento per adulti, significa soltanto scopare, che e’ sbagliato. Mangiare, dormire, fare la doccia e’ la vita reale come la viviamo tutti nelle nostre case. La vita come ovvio che sia, si svolge fuori dalle case. Le feste, i locali sono fuori dalle case. Sono pagate per abitare in un appartamento dove ci sono telecamere che trasmettono in rete tutto cio’ che fanno, e sei tu che devi ringraziare le ragazze per questo, e non il contrario, la loro vita privata la mostrano gia’ vivendo li. Fanno cio’ che vogliono e quando vogliono esattamente come faresti tu nella tua casa, invitano chi vogliono e se lo vogliono, Se questo non vi basta o non e’ di vostro gradimento, avete sbagliato sito. La vita privata non e’ portare ospiti in casa per scopare, ( perche’ tanto e’ solo al sesso che vi riferite quando parlate di vita privata). Se il contratto RLC era come dite voi, avreste visto le ragazze scopare ogni giorno.

We are paying to watch the private life of the people who have signed a contract with the company called RLC . They all have their own place which is transmitted live 24/7 by cameras . In comparison to you , me and everyone else , these people they don’t pay the apartment ( rental )  or they don’t own the place so as to have bought it in the past with their own money .. As long as I close my door in my house , I can do whatever I want without worries . These people as soon as they close the door of the place they live , all of their actions are recorded . 

If they don’t like it , if they are shy being naked,if they want a normal life with boyfriends , sex , doing whatever without being judged-  right or wrong it doesn’t matter - , they can rent an apartment by themselves and pay and live whatever life they want and good luck . 

I don’t care if they live whatever life they want outside but then if I am not satisfied with what I am paying , there’s this forum here to express my disappointment and complaints . Because for me , it is NOT normal life or trying to live normal when you don’t have visitors at home , friends , when you disappear for days and nobody knows when you are back because you “ forgot “ to inform or you informed and they ignored you . If any of these people isn’t wiling to share their private life on cameras because they DON’T WANT , they can just abandon RLC and let the beds free for people who pay to watch them trying to behave and live a life as normal like you , me and the majority of daily life people do . If your private life is not having people in your home but you always visiting others , if your personal life is always sleeping to your girlfriend and your girlfriend isn’t allowed to come and visit you in your home , then you are right to say that all these people are doing great in front of cameras .  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are paying to watch the private life of the people who have signed a contract with the company called RLC . They all have their own place which is transmitted live 24/7 by cameras . In comparison to you , me and everyone else , these people they don’t pay the apartment ( rental )  or they don’t own the place so as to have bought it in the past with their own money .. As long as I close my door in my house , I can do whatever I want without worries . These people as soon as they close the door of the place they live , all of their actions are recorded . 

If they don’t like it , if they are shy being naked,if they want a normal life with boyfriends , sex , doing whatever without being judged-  right or wrong it doesn’t matter - , they can rent an apartment by themselves and pay and live whatever life they want and good luck . 

I don’t care if they live whatever life they want outside but then if I am not satisfied with what I am paying , there’s this forum here to express my disappointment and complaints . Because for me , it is NOT normal life or trying to live normal when you don’t have visitors at home , friends , when you disappear for days and nobody knows when you are back because you “ forgot “ to inform or you informed and they ignored you . If any of these people isn’t wiling to share their private life on cameras because they DON’T WANT , they can just abandon RLC and let the beds free for people who pay to watch them trying to behave and live a life as normal like you , me and the majority of daily life people do . If your private life is not having people in your home but you always visiting others , if your personal life is always sleeping to your girlfriend and your girlfriend isn’t allowed to come and visit you in your home , then you are right to say that all these people are doing great in front of cameras .  

WOW, ive been saying this for the past year and u have been telling me they are on vacation not working, glad to see u have finally caught up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Stiamo pagando per guardare la vita privata delle persone che hanno firmato un contratto con l'azienda chiamata RLC. Tutti hanno il loro posto che viene trasmesso in diretta 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7 dalle telecamere. In confronto a te, a me ea tutti gli altri, queste persone non pagano l'appartamento (affitto) o non sono proprietari dell'alloggio tanto da averlo comprato in passato con i propri soldi.. Finché chiudo la mia porta di casa, posso fare quello che voglio senza preoccupazioni. Queste persone non appena chiudono la porta del luogo in cui vivono, tutte le loro azioni vengono registrate. 

Se non gli piace, se sono timidi a essere nudi, se vogliono una vita normale con i fidanzati, il sesso, facendo qualsiasi cosa senza essere giudicati - giusto o sbagliato non importa -, possono affittare un appartamento da soli e pagare e vivere la vita che vogliono e buona fortuna. 

Non mi interessa se vivono la vita che vogliono fuori, ma se non sono soddisfatto di quello che sto pagando, c'è questo forum qui per esprimere il mio disappunto e le mie lamentele. Perché per me NON è vita normale o cercare di vivere normale quando non hai visitatori a casa, amici, quando sparisci per giorni e nessuno sa quando torni perché ti sei “dimenticato” di informare o ti sei informato e loro ti ha ignorato. Se una di queste persone non è disposta a condividere la propria vita privata davanti alle telecamere perché NON VUOLE, può semplicemente abbandonare RLC e lasciare i letti liberi per le persone che pagano per guardarli mentre cercano di comportarsi e vivere una vita normale come tu, io e la maggior parte delle persone della vita quotidiana lo facciamo. Se la tua vita privata non è avere persone in casa ma visiti sempre gli altri,  

Ancora una volta non capisci cosa significa vita privata allora. Ognuno ha la sua. E dubito che tu abbia una vita sociale e sessuale migliore, considerando che sei sempre qui a guardare quella degli altri ed a giudicare. se questo non soddisfa le tue esigenze. Puoi annullare il tuo abbonamento, non credo che RLC ti stia obbilgando a pagare. E puoi continuare a lamentarti quanto vuoi, nulla cambiera’, la vita e’ la loro e ne fanno cio’ che vogliono. Non dipenderanno mai da te.

56 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

WOW, ive been saying this for the past year and u have been telling me they are on vacation not working, glad to see u have finally caught up

But  they are on “ holidays “ as this was the RLC’s site explanation .. then it became singles which is more appropriate nowadays to be honest . Still , the disagreement is i believe on the way they choose to be on cameras . 

For example , the Esmi we saw during the summer , I have personally no complaints . The girl has been living an as much normal life as possible , at least the way I have it in my mind ( which of course is subjective , other people think differently ) . 

I never understood for example why isn’t possible to have people in the apartment to watch a movie , play table games and so on . There’s no need to have sex or do anything sexual or similar , I can’t really understand that except  of course people who simply don’t want to be recorded and this is not only respected but should be a sacred rule , like for example when Marlene had a guy and most probably hadn’t explained the cameras and he got furious .

And also , I don’t like personally to have girls only like Lavika and Marlene but girls also like the sisters for example are  fine for me …the ones I totally dislike are the girls who simply are indifferent and don’t care , in this category at this period is Ailey , Kassandra and Lilith . 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ma sono in "vacanza" poiché questa era la spiegazione del sito di RLC .. poi è diventato single, il che è più appropriato al giorno d'oggi ad essere onesti. Tuttavia, il disaccordo è che credo sul modo in cui scelgono di essere davanti alle telecamere. 

Ad esempio, l'Esmi che abbiamo visto durante l'estate, personalmente non ho lamentele. La ragazza ha vissuto una vita quanto più normale possibile, almeno nel modo in cui l'ho nella mia mente (che ovviamente è soggettivo, le altre persone la pensano diversamente). 

Non ho mai capito ad esempio perché non è possibile avere persone nell'appartamento per guardare un film, giocare a giochi da tavolo e così via. Non c'è bisogno di fare sesso o fare qualcosa di sessuale o simile, non riesco proprio a capirlo tranne ovviamente le persone che semplicemente non vogliono essere registrate e questo non solo è rispettato ma dovrebbe essere una regola sacra, come ad esempio quando Marlene aveva un ragazzo e molto probabilmente non aveva spiegato le telecamere e si è arrabbiato.

E inoltre, personalmente non mi piace avere ragazze solo come Lavika e Marlene, ma le ragazze mentono, le sorelle, ad esempio, stanno bene anche per me … quelle che non mi piacciono sono le scrofette che semplicemente sono indifferenti e non si preoccupano, in questo la categoria in questo periodo è Ailey, Kassandra e Lilith. 

Vi siete sempre lamentati se guardavano la Tv o giocavano a giochi da tavolo, dicendo che RLC e’ uno scherzo, che non pagate per questo😂

25 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ancora una volta non capisci cosa significa vita privata allora. Ognuno ha la sua. E dubito che tu abbia una vita sociale e sessuale migliore, considerando che sei sempre qui a guardare quella degli altri ed a giudicare. se questo non soddisfa le tue esigenze. Puoi annullare il tuo abbonamento, non credo che RLC ti stia obbilgando a pagare. E puoi continuare a lamentarti quanto vuoi, nulla cambiera’, la vita e’ la loro e ne fanno cio’ che vogliono. Non dipenderanno mai da te.

If they want to do whatever they want without being judged , they  should leave this job and abandon the cameras. They are in front of cameras , their job is to LIVE in front of them . Private life is not to make the bank account public , not have the mobile number public and such things . They have chosen to live in front of cameras , it is their job and they get really really good money … good money because it is a difficult job because it is completely different than you and me .. and there are expectations , this is why I pay this site . I pay to see parties  ,social life , tears , laughs , shouts , arguments , I pay to watch them cooking , dancing , doing yoga , putting make up , fixing their nails … In addition to all those normal daily life things , there’s also the NEED of human being to socialize , not being alone , that’s our difference from the animals . 

For me , private life should be bringing  on cameras friends , boyfriends , girlfriends , parents , this is how it should be , a life as close to reality like any of us have . They are getting paid for it , so simple as that , if they didn’t and it was illegal , of course I would agree 1 million per cent with you . We disagree about what’s private   and what isn’t , for me it is all their life privacy sharing apart from the sensitive data that i mentioned , for you it is restricted .. Never forget , IT IS THEIR CHOICE to do this , they are there with their own will , nobody has forced them and that’s why they get the money they get . It is really easy to abandon it and have a normal life like you and me , have you wonder why they don’t ? 

11 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Vi siete sempre lamentati se guardavano la Tv o giocavano a giochi da tavolo, dicendo che RLC e’ uno scherzo, che non pagate per questo😂

I never have express my negativity towards this , it is normal and well done . 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Se vogliono fare quello che vogliono senza essere giudicati, dovrebbero lasciare questo lavoro e abbandonare le telecamere. Sono davanti alle telecamere, il loro compito è VIVERE davanti a loro. La vita privata non è rendere pubblico il conto in banca, non avere pubblico il numero di cellulare e cose del genere. Hanno scelto di vivere davanti alle telecamere, è il loro lavoro e guadagnano davvero molto bene… bei soldi perché è un lavoro difficile perché è completamente diverso da te e da me.. e ci sono aspettative, ecco perché io paga questo sito. Pago per vedere le feste, la vita sociale, le lacrime, le risate, le grida, le discussioni, pago per vederli cucinare, ballare, fare yoga, truccarsi, sistemarsi le unghie... Oltre a tutte quelle cose normali della vita quotidiana, c'è anche il BISOGNO dell'essere umano per socializzare, non essere solo, 

Per me, la vita privata dovrebbe portare alle telecamere amici, fidanzati, fidanzate, genitori, è così che dovrebbe essere, una vita il più vicino alla realtà come chiunque di noi ha. Vengono pagati per questo , così semplice , se non lo facessero e fosse illegale , ovviamente sarei d' 1 milione per cento con te . Non siamo d'accordo su cosa è privato e cosa non lo è, per me è la condivisione della privacy per tutta la vita a parte i dati sensibili che ho menzionato, per te è limitato. con la propria volontà, nessuno li ha costretti ed è per questo che ottengono i soldi che ottengono. È davvero facile abbandonarlo e avere una vita normale come me e te, ti chiedi perché non lo fanno? 

Non sono obbligati a stare li come non sei obbligato tu a pagare. Se a RLC non andava bene il comportamento di alcune ragazze perche’ non rientrava nei loro standard, le avrebbe mandate via subito, e non richiamerebbe ragazze per piu’ e piu’ volte nel progetto se non hanno fatto nulla in passato. E dal tuo post vedo chiaramente che non hai una vita sociale, e la cerchi in altri. Se vuoi vedere feste dove le persone ballano si ubriacano e si drogano, esci e vai in qualche locale, ti siedi e osservi, perche’ questo non e’ voyeur.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Non ho mai espresso la mia negatività verso questo, è normale e ben fatto. 

Certo, ogni tuo post e’ contaddittorio, in uno dici una cosa e in un’altro dici l’opposto, sperando sempre che accada qualcosa di piu’, ed e’ chiaro che quel di piu’ significa sesso

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Non sono obbligati a stare li come non sei obbligato tu a pagare. Se a RLC non andava bene il comportamento di alcune ragazze perche’ non rientrava nei loro standard, le avrebbe mandate via subito, e non richiamerebbe ragazze per piu’ e piu’ volte nel progetto se non hanno fatto nulla in passato. E dal tuo post vedo chiaramente che non hai una vita sociale, e la cerchi in altri. Se vuoi vedere feste dove le persone ballano si ubriacano e si drogano, esci e vai in qualche locale, ti siedi e osservi, perche’ questo non e’ voyeur.

I pay because most of the tenants do and behave exactly as I described you .. for the few that don’t , I always hope and that’s why I complain . 

You don’t want to go in talks with me if and how my private life is because you will be very jealous . RLC is a hobby for me and like others who read a book or play a video game , I also spend some hours per day watching . The way I manage to control my social life and my free entertainment time is of my own concern and you can’t judge how it is 😇 by saying that i don’t have a private life . As I have said , I live on a Greek island , for any European who has traveled to a Greek island , there’s nothing more to be said when the term “Greek island “ automatically can travel you to the 3 S of tourism , that is Sea / Sun / Sex .. 

Maybe one day , as i have said to others , you visit here and can show you what social life means in the summer . It is fascinating that for most Europeans life is 09:00-17:00 and then you just  go to pubs for beers or restaurants to eat , we here finish the job and we can go to the beach for 4-5 hours and do whatever there , participate in the forum instead of reading from a kindle or a book , take some time to post here and not all the time playing with the rackets or beach volley or flirt when there’s no mood or nice girls .. 

It is funny that you reflect my way of social life and how I do my things and change the subject we were discussing about the girls and how they live in front of cameras .. you I are very welcome to come here and exhaust you with the Greek / corfian social life .. maybe you should make a searching for the area Ipsos by the way which is the center of the Italians here with nearly 5-6,000 Italians per week there .. 

48 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Certo, ogni tuo post e’ contaddittorio, in uno dici una cosa e in un’altro dici l’opposto, sperando sempre che accada qualcosa di piu’, ed e’ chiaro che quel di piu’ significa sesso

Ok .. you are right . I say one thing in one and another at other . If you can present me the posts , maybe we can discuss about it if you want . It is strange that others who participate more often in the forum than you never said something like what you say… and still , it is funny that you always want to have a direct confrontation with me just because our opinions are different .