B1 - General Topic 2022 #35 (September)

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok.. hai ragione. Dico una cosa nell'una e l'altra nell'altra. Se puoi presentarmi i post, forse possiamo discuterne se vuoi. รˆ strano che altri che partecipano piรน spesso al forum di te non abbiano mai detto qualcosa di simile a quello che dici tu... ed รจ comunque divertente che tu voglia sempre avere un confronto diretto con me solo perchรฉ le nostre opinioni sono diverse.ย 

Gli altri non se ne accorgon percheโ€™ sono come te. Vuoi un esempio dei tuoi post contraddittori? Rileggi gli ultimi due post che hai scritto. Torna a rileggere cioโ€™ che scrivevi su Loraine e che doveva andarsene, prima che scopasse con Sansone, e quelli che hai scritto dopo. Vatti a rileggere cioโ€™ che scrivevi su Esmi e zabava, o suโ€™ lavika che non eโ€™ mai in casa, ma appena ha portato la sua prima scopata, eโ€™ diventata ( vice presidende). E comunque, sei tu il primo a giudicare la vita altrui se non fanno cioโ€™ che ti aspetti. Esempio (leora). Ho un confronto diretto con chi dice stronzate.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok.. hai ragione. Dico una cosa nell'una e l'altra nell'altra. Se puoi presentarmi i post, forse possiamo discuterne se vuoi. รˆ strano che altri che partecipano piรน spesso al forum di te non abbiano mai detto qualcosa di simile a quello che dici tu... ed รจ comunque divertente che tu voglia sempre avere un confronto diretto con me solo perchรฉ le nostre opinioni sono diverse.ย 

E se gli altri non dicono nulla sui tuoi post contraddittori, eโ€™ seplicemente percheโ€™ in molti non leggono, i tuoi post sembrano dei libri, e nussuno ha voglia di leggere post cosi lunghi.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Gli altri non se ne accorgon percheโ€™ sono come te. Vuoi un esempio dei tuoi post contraddittori? Rileggi gli ultimi due post che hai scritto. Torna a rileggere cioโ€™ che scrivevi su Loraine e che doveva andarsene, prima che scopasse con Sansone, e quelli che hai scritto dopo. Vatti a rileggere cioโ€™ che scrivevi su Esmi e zabava, o suโ€™ lavika che non eโ€™ mai in casa, ma appena ha portato la sua prima scopata, eโ€™ diventata ( vice presidende). E comunque, sei tu il primo a giudicare la vita altrui se non fanno cioโ€™ che ti aspetti. Esempio (leora). Ho un confronto diretto con chi dice stronzate.

I think you are living in a dreamworld and you invent things .. apparently you are interpreting things your own way which is fine .. it is your opinion vs mine , you believe whatever , I say differently , we will never agree and thatโ€™s it .

ย 

About Loraine , the sisters , Leora , my opinion is repeatedly posted here . Loraine is one of the most beautiful women ever been with RLC , a class model woman , amazing .. BUT .. she is completely passionless . Her only goal is to make money , she wouldnโ€™t hesitate at anything . She had a boring last stay only till I found out what happened with her ex and felt sympathy because she didnโ€™t deserve anything . But this doesnโ€™t change the fact sheโ€™s an opportunist and mega manipulator and she affects a lot the rest . Sheโ€™s a diva and thatโ€™s how she behaves , it is a pity sheโ€™s asexual .ย 
ย 

The sisters are great , each for their own reason . It might be that even me 1-2 times lost the patience because of things I saw but personally , they are the most genuine girls and they do whatever they do not to please me , you or anyone but what they think it is better for them . I happen to know a lot of things about their family dramas especially at the beginning plus some personal things about Esmi and they have my respect , they are absolutely fine .ย 
ย 

And then it is Leora . For the millionth time . The girl Leora is gorgeous , she actually gets better like all girls when they become women and Leora is now a 30 plus year old woman . But as a tenant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ , sheโ€™s one of the worst ever . Her social life , her private life , it is the biggest joke since her return with RLC and sheโ€™s one of the most boring to watch if you donโ€™t want to watch only masturbations and swallowing and posing which is all a show for her . Imagine , she even fucks looking herself in the mirror so as to check if her ass is well positioned for the cameras . But , men like her , she has her eternal followers , sheโ€™s a phenomenon and she has the right to be with so many dedicated fans as there are also now and since some years people being bored with her . To be quite honest , her life in Prague failed completely because - in my opinion - she doesnโ€™t know how to be with people - , she tried really hard to establish friendships , make a new beginning but when after 9 years you canโ€™t accept the job you are doing in front of others , thereโ€™s no future on socializing . And then it was Paul again when for nearly 2 years it was fake shows for money and a boyfriend who she was going twice per week to his place .. do you want more ?ย 
ย 

Maybe you should now wonder what you are doing here and what you are watching . Maybe if you answer this to yourself , you can also find out why you get so much hate for others when they donโ€™t agree with you ย and your theories .ย 
ย 

Donโ€™t try to make word confrontations with me , out of respect to anyone reading , I write you in English , if I write in Greek , then the translator will mess it up but I can use 1,000 words more to describe better whatโ€™s on my mind .ย 

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

E se gli altri non dicono nulla sui tuoi post contraddittori, eโ€™ seplicemente percheโ€™ in molti non leggono, i tuoi post sembrano dei libri, e nussuno ha voglia di leggere post cosi lunghi.

I donโ€™t care what the others think and it ย is funny that you know what the others think about me and my posts . I have my way and I donโ€™t insult anyone here , I am not pulo to write 100 short messages per day ย , I write 20-25 long posts so as to have my thoughts shared and communicated . If I cared who reads my posts and who doesnโ€™t , I would be addicted like the RLC tenants who come here to read whatโ€™s written about them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ The people who are interested of what i am thinking and would like to have a chat , will always respond or have something to say . People who are interred only is ass , tits and pussy , they will obviously ignore things that I have an opinion about because all tenants for me are human beings like you and me , this is how I see them and thatโ€™s how I respect them ..but this will never ever prevent me from criticizing them according to the expectations I have as a viewer and the money I pay per month to watch .

ย 

And last not certainly not least , many thugs can be said about me but thereโ€™s NOONE here who can say that I am not one of the most polite members ย or treating tenants and people who appear on cameras with respect โ€ฆ but of course , criticism when isnโ€™t as what people want to read make you have opinions like the ones you seem to have .ย 
ย 

Enjoy your day now as I will be doing here since the beach is always 30 degrees here and real life and socializing is happening once again .ย 

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Non mi interessa cosa pensano gli altri ed รจ divertente che tu sappia cosa pensano gli altri di me e dei miei post. Io faccio a modo mio e qui non insulto nessuno, non sono pulo a scrivere 100 brevi messaggi al giorno, scrivo 20-25 post lunghi per condividere e comunicare i miei pensieri. Se mi interessasse chi legge i miei post e chi no, sarei dipendente come gli inquilini RLC che vengono qui per leggere cosa รจ scritto su di loro ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚Le persone che sono interessate a quello che sto pensando e vorrebbero fare una chiacchierata, risponderanno sempre o avranno qualcosa da dire. Le persone che vengono seppellite sono solo culo, tette e figa, ovviamente ignoreranno le cose su cui ho un'opinione perchรฉ tutti gli inquilini per me sono esseri umani come te e me, รจ cosรฌ che li vedo ed รจ cosรฌ che li rispetto.. ma questo non mi impedirร  mai di criticarli in base alle aspettative che ho come spettatore e ai soldi che pago mensilmente per guardarli.

ย 

E infine non meno importante, si possono dire molti teppisti su di me ma non c'รจ NESSUNO qui che possa dire che non sono uno dei membri piรน educati o che tratto con rispetto gli inquilini e le persone che appaiono davanti alle telecamere ... ma ovviamente, le critiche quando lo sono Non perchรฉ ciรฒ che le persone vogliono leggere ti fanno avere opinioni come quelle che sembri avere.ย 
ย 

Goditi la giornata ora come farรฒ qui poichรฉ la spiaggia รจ sempre di 30 gradi qui e la vita reale e la socializzazione stanno accadendo ancora una volta.ย 

Discutere con te eโ€™ tempo perso percheโ€™ vivi nel tuo mondo fantasticio๐Ÿ˜‚ Leora non faโ€™ nulla di diverso da quello che fanno le altre ragazze, il tuo odio verso di lei eโ€™ percheโ€™ speravi che vivendo da sola, avrebbe scopato con altri ragazzi, ma non eโ€™ successo๐Ÿ˜ e quindi giudichi anche anche la sua vita al di fuori di RLC, dicendo che non ha un futuro, come se le altre ragazze avessero futuro. Ah si, goditi la tua vita reale impegnativa in grecia, scusa se ho interrotto il tuo socializzare per farti scrivere questi lunghi post. Porta a casa la tua vita privata.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Il y a 4 heures, Pete1960 a ditย :

Call girl

I assume both of you were talking about Esmi?

TBH i couldn't give a fuck about how she earns her euros but neither does she give a fuck about us paying audience.

This is the fucking problem. So imo, she has to leave.

I hope the new girl could really put the main bedroom of this apartment to good use instead of hiding her golden pussy!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I assume both of you were talking about Esmi?

TBH i couldn't give a fuck about how she earns her euros but neither does she give a fuck about us paying audience.

This is the fucking problem. So imo, she has to leave.

I hope the new girl could really put the main bedroom of this apartment to good use instead of hiding her golden pussy!

People been saying this for awhile now, but I donโ€™t think she is going anywhere at least till the end of the year. I mean her sister is even worse and still going strong ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, joebirch said:

People been saying this for awhile now, but I donโ€™t think she is not going anywhere at least till the end of the year. I mean her sister is even worse and still going strong ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I believe they will stay much longer than that.

• Sad 1