Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul was practicing with the blow up dolls for 3 years before finally coming to Prague.   :biggrin:

pyhi.gif

I appreciate your sense of humor 🤣

Too bad so many here take themselves so seriously. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

That would make sense.  It's different, their sex life.  It's more intense and she's finally trusting him with Mr. Pink in her ass which never happened before. I don't understand how she's allowed his fingers and thumbs in her butt but never a dildo or his dick.

Would be nice if they switched the dildo and his dick! But unfortunately for her, he probably can't stay hard enough to please that hole.

• Haha 1

Good Morning  

great thursday to all

15/09/2022  15/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Day Vibe GIF by GianniArone

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 9/15/2022 at 12:19 AM, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning  

great thursday to all

15/09/2022  15/ September/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Day Vibe GIF by GianniArone

Hello everyone I found a gym 🏋️‍that Pulo filipe & Leora can join

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RdKing said:

Would be nice if they switched the dildo and his dick! But unfortunately for her, he probably can't stay hard enough to please that hole.

I think you hit the nail on the head.  He can get hard enough for vaginal penetration but not anal. You'd think Leora could get him hard as a rock but some guys esp some big guys don't have the blood pressure to fill it to rock hard.

Come to think of it I don't recall Paul ever being rock hard up at attention. His hardons are droopy.  Even at my advanced age I could leave him in the dust in a battle of the hardons. Love to see the look on Leora's face when a geezer was victorious over the man of her dreams...   🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1