Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #14

Pete1960

10 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I remember that in the past even whole weeks went by without even a blow job. In comparison now they are fucking like rabbits.

Give it time the novelty will wear off.  Paul's level of being constructive is not very high.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

She betrayed Paul actually if “ her plan was always to bring Paul in Prague , since the beginning “ , assuming also that it happened .

As we are learning slowly and miraculously today , MAYBE LEORA’S BOYFRIEND never existed ( we never saw anything on cameras - live action -   to be fair ) and also nobody knows how Paul did with his life since there were no cameras in Russia , who really knows if he had a girlfriend since nobody ever saw anything ..It might all be rumors which  just want to destroy the ideal relationship of this two . 

Paul was practicing with the blow up dolls for 3 years before finally coming to Prague.   :biggrin:

pyhi.gif

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Give it time the novelty will wear off.  Paul's level of being constructive is not very high.   :biggrin:

Still honeymoon months ..But also watching carefully , the frequency is reduced .. on the other hand , maybe they both now make quality  over quantity ( which for their standards of the past might be impressive currently ..) 

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul was practicing with the blow up dolls for 3 years before finally coming to Prague.   :biggrin:

pyhi.gif

Leora has improved a bit her blowjobs , Paul improved his sex skills also a bit ..I think the period with  other partners is the reason …

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora has improved a bit her blowjobs , Paul improved his sex skills also a bit ..I think the period with  other partners is the reason …

That would make sense.  It's different, their sex life.  It's more intense and she's finally trusting him with Mr. Pink in her ass which never happened before. I don't understand how she's allowed his fingers and thumbs in her butt but never a dildo or his dick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That would make sense.  It's different, their sex life.  It's more intense and she's finally trusting him with Mr. Pink in her ass which never happened before. I don't understand how she's allowed his fingers and thumbs in her butt but never a dildo or his dick.

Most probably Paul isn’t a “ fuck the ass “ lover , Leora obviously doesn’t mind , I can’t see another explanation .

• Like 1